forum

What keyboard do you use for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dweller30
Hey guys just wondering what everybody uses, especially in terms of what keys on the keyboard you use. I used to use a blackwidow with blue switches using z and x, then I tried r and e, but now I am just using a card.
kirueggy
I'm a mouse only player but I use a Logitech keyboard I got 6 or so months ago
Kaeru
I use a Das Ultimate with brown switches. Really love this board. I use the standard Z and X keys.
Rewben2
Corsair k70 with red switches. I have 1 blue o-ring on z/x if I want to play quietly (at night), otherwise I use c/v.
aeS

idk.
wacats

Filco Majestouch Ninja Cherry MX Red. Changed to doubleshot ABS keycaps. K/L keys.
xasuma
search for: "keyboard" on this website's search engine. You ll realize how many threads like this one there are.
Slith
i got my quickfire tk red switches. but when my order arrived i saw that part of the body and the LEDs were white. not like i was mad or anything but damn!! it gets dirty easily and cleaning it is a hassle
ivan
LunarFox

Ivan wrote:

Wow, is that the new Razer keyboard?!

I use Blackwidow 2013 blue switches

I used z/x when I had a mouse but changed to 2/3 on the number pad, then changed to b/n, now . And /
hersa37

wacats wrote:

Filco Majestouch Ninja Cherry MX Red. Changed to doubleshot ABS keycaps. K/L keys.
I want that, but the TKL version

I have a Genius Kb100, the best there is. You can have a feather on it and it'll register even that!i wish
wacats

hersa37 wrote:

wacats wrote:

I want that, but the TKL version

I have a Genius Kb100, the best there is. You can have a feather on it and it'll register even that!i wish
Initially I wanted a TKL version too but I couldn't found it anywhere in my area. End up getting the Full version but I still like it. :)
xasuma

Dweller30 wrote:

Hey guys just wondering what everybody uses, especially in terms of what keys on the keyboard you use. I used to use a blackwidow with blue switches using z and x, then I tried r and e, but now I am just using a card.
Wait, you are using what now?

DeletedUser_3905941
t/43821

but since nobody has posted in that thread for ages lets post here instead

my old keyboard was a quickfire tk with blue switches
then my friend have me his topre tkl keyboard
now i have a hansung red switch go187 i picked up in seoul for dirt cheap
Nub1
Ichi
Corsair K70, keys z/x

red switches btw.
Maxis
this sweet baby

(SteelSeries Merc Stealth gaming keyboard)

I use the Q and W on the gamepad to tap on osu (those big up and up left arrow keys on the left side).
[ Yuugiri ]
A really cheap membrane keyboard!
Pengoose
WASDv2 browns
Please
i've had the blackwidow 2012 and the k70 red switches. i don't like mechanical

so i am now using a rubber-dome keyboard, which is the best (no sarcasm)
Vuelo Eluko
CMStorm quickfire stealth w/ reds
Noobsicle
cm storm quickfire tk (cherry browns)
Blueprint
aizhid
membrane keyboard ftw
show more