Looking for a simple and good Transparent skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog
Title says pretty much everything..

This is mainly to help myself get better at HD :lol:
Claximillions
This is what I use. It's my personal skin from a lot of different skin elements. I hope this is cool to share and all. I only play HD :P.

I also play without the followpoint because I think it helps with my reactions and consistency, but it's just preference.

http://puu.sh/9mD9h/fe61ada116.osk
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog
Too much black QQ
aside from that I liked it, definantly the cursor :D
Amefuri Koneko
Nowdays every third skin is "simple", "clean" and transparent, just dig a few pages.
[cocoa]_old
Why not take a look at This skins???
Anyway this sub forum it's only for share your original skin not for request , asking, or mixing (put another element from one skin to another skin and then share it) so if you have any question just ask here and if you wanna search a skin go to deadbeatSkin compendium or the complete skin compendium maybe you will be find something there.
OsuMe65

[cocoa] wrote:

Anyway this sub forum it's only for share your original skin not for request , asking, or mixing (put another element from one skin to another skin and then share it).
Who said that mixed skins are not allowed?

adam2046 wrote:

Please don't use other people's skin elements in your skin without the (original) creator's permission.
As long as you acquired permission from the original authors and there's a portion of the elements crafted by yourself, then why not?
[cocoa]_old

OsuMe65 wrote:

Who said that mixed skins are not allowed?

t/208780
OsuMe65
That's only vahn.

After all, there are some mixed skins that has proof that they acquired permission. Why not check those first? :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, END. THIS. THREAD. It was already solved.
Topic Starter
Cocaine dog

[cocoa] wrote:

Anyway this sub forum it's only for share your original skin not for request , asking, or mixing (put another element from one skin to another skin and then share it) so if you have any question just ask here and if you wanna search a skin go to deadbeatSkin compendium or the complete skin compendium maybe you will be find something there.
Thanks, I posted this here because I wanted to ask for opinions and people at the ingame #osu chat said to just ask here.. :roll:

OsuMe65 wrote:

That's only vahn.

After all, there are some mixed skins that has proof that they acquired permission. Why not check those first? :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, END. THIS. THREAD. It was already solved.
Yeaah.. Thanks everyone!
deadbeat
don't bother asking #osu. won't help much. best bet really is just finding skins with elements that suit your needs and mixing them into one. it's what most players do :p