forum

[resolved] One-Difficulty Map Expansion

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
familyg
I know that I and a couple of my friends only ever keep one difficulty of any beatmaps downloaded anyways. I like the autoexpansion of one difficulty maps. I think it would be a little more convenient if this new feature could be toggled with a checkbox (I looked through options and don't think I saw one for this).
Liiraye
but why
oliebol
ive got something similar: a collection wih things i wanna improve, which contains mostly (if not all) just one diff of a beatmap, and since they are now all not auto-expanded, i dont have a clear overview of my progress anymore, as in, i cant see the stars and rank of all of them at the same time...
would star if i had them...
Topic Starter
familyg

Liiraye wrote:

but why
Why not? If it's hard to implement it as a checkbox feature, then that's fair. Otherwise, I think it's a reasonable accommodation.
The vast majority of beatmaps only have one difficulty that is appropriate for me so I delete all the others so they don't take up space in my song menu. I know a couple of my friends do this as well (I picked up the habit from them, they introduced me to the game).
- Marco -
i don't understand this, sorry, just press the right and the left key and they will "expand" also if it has just one difficulty
Topic Starter
familyg
Something happened and it's back to the way it was before! Awesome!
XPJ38
Indeed.