forum

[added] New login interface

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +647
show more
ARTPHONEY
nice idea, i bored with old login interface :)
El Capitan
That's a really nice photoshop example, i love it. +1
Topic Starter
Dichi

Numinex wrote:

That's a really nice photoshop example, i love it. +1
Ahahaha, I don't use photoshop to edit the picture, actually :)
Eni

Dichi wrote:

I like this one :)
YoshiGM
I don't like the sidebars.. even with the login..

sorry but voted no
Secretpipe
Nice !
quaternary
I like the second option but I don't like the buttons. Have an invisible star.
Kodehawa_old
Nice! have a start :3
Topic Starter
Dichi
Thank you *-*
Garudah
Support ! +2. I love it.
AYhaz
Options got revamped, so should everything, right?
You can have +3 stars; good luck.
Winda
cool *^*
I agree with it :)
Topic Starter
Dichi
Yes. Everything should get revamped, but it would takes more time since some people dislike the new interface (and I know, it only because people just didn't get used to it)
LifesPassion
I support this! Have 3 stars :)
Sea_Food
Good idea except supporting this maybe might make him think that the "new" option UI is good aswell if we want the login thing to look the same
Topic Starter
Dichi

Sea_Food wrote:

Good idea except supporting this maybe might make him think that the "new" option UI is good aswell if we want the login thing to look the same
It's just my opinion guys. I just wanted to request updated login interface, like the "Jump To" feature did.
WingSilent
Looks fine to me. Way better than that windows popup wich is asking your nickname / password. Heh. :')
[-kuroaki]

Dichi wrote:

ini bagus nih :)
- Skullkid -
This is a great idea! If this gets implemented it will provide a much more sleek and appealing look to the homepage. For new people the current login screen might seem a bit dull (sorry peppy).
[Painting] Mary
I don't know...
This seem to be a bit redundant.
I mean most people never bother with logging out or in, we just set it to remember password/ID.
I think Peppy can do it, and it will make the game look better, more professional.
But I think that it would be just a waste of time. Let him do something more important first.
(I can't think of anyone who would log out just to see the login interface)
Makan1
There are many people who play offline because online can be stressful at times and this looks so much more appealing to newcomers. It looks really great, I hope peppy makes this update
abraker
delete this post, sorry ._.
abraker

IOSATA_Physics wrote:

I don't know...
I mean most people never bother with logging out or in, we just set it to remember password/ID.
But I think that it would be just a waste of time. Let him do something more important first.
True, but it's like that dirty corner on the floor that needs some cleaning but isn't really bothering anyone (most people that is).
Ciyus Miapah
nothing i can say, but this is very brilliant idea ever i seen, good job and please accept this feature!
[ HDthunder ]

IOSATA_Physics wrote:

I don't know...
I think Peppy can do it, and it will make the game look better, more professional.
this wouldn't take much effort i suppose so this isn't a waste
and he's already working on teams system so small changes that
make the game better should be introduced before then.
Cz-Slypid
promoted kthnxbai
Crimson Lacryma
Was gonna post this as another thread, then I saw this and thought to myself that said feature would be technically under this.

I'd like an option where the "Play Offline" option would be persistent. The current login dialog has two particular annoyances: it gets you out of fullscreen and it always pops up every time if you're not logged in. Implementing the suggested login interface would solve the latter, while the former can be solved by an option to suppress the login dialog when opening osu! (you can still log in via options).
Ika-_old
Amazing,just amazing.
valar
No.. stop changing my osu for no good reason :X
Riesu
This must be used, how it fits into the game and looks all natural.
smoogipoo

\:D/
deadbeat

smoogipooo wrote:

the wait is over ;w;
Stefan
Damn cool, nice thing.
Gumpy

smoogipooo wrote: