forum

[resolved] Sorting by difficulty, new star system not ordered correctly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Trianix
Problem Details: If I group by 'By Rank Achieved' and sort by "By Difficulty" (the idea was to see the highest star difficulty I've S ranked) The songs seem to be in a loose lowest star to highest star (grouped in integer star values), but the decimal star values aren't sorted correctly.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
The first screen is a song with 2.20 stars, and the song below it is 2.74 stars. By scrolling down further, if I were to guess, it seems the decimal values aren't taken into account when sorting.

osu! version: 20140609.10 (latest)
silmarilen
gives me weird sortings aswell

then the next map is a bit lower
and then suddenly a 4+

there doesnt seem to be any logic in difficulty sorting right now
Tom94
The difficulty of all your maps has not been computed yet, so the system uses the old stars for sorting internally.
Please spend some more time in song select and the issue will fix itself with difficulties being computed in the background. This persists over closing osu! - don't worry.
Topic Starter
Trianix

Tom94 wrote:

The difficulty of all your maps has not been computed yet, so the system uses the old stars for sorting internally.
Please spend some more time in song select and the issue will fix itself with difficulties being computed in the background. This persists over closing osu! - don't worry.
Ahhh it makes sense now, going back and looking at the sorting and it's all good. Nice update :D Feel free to close this thread.