forum

[invalid] "Retrieving online ranking statistics..." Won't Load?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Beat
Problem Details:

Video or screenshot showing the problem
I just Played a map and should get in Top #32:

______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

osu! version: 20140608.5 (latest)
KinkiN
you don't explain this quite clearly

link to the beatmap? anyways if you already close the ranking panel, you can't upload that score anymore
Topic Starter
-Beat

Yuzuru wrote:

you don't explain this quite clearly

link to the beatmap? anyways if you already close the ranking panel, you can't upload that score anymore
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/209417&m=0
Kemdo
-Beat You should have waited for the score to upload properly showing you the exact rank at the end after you played. If that isn't done and you close osu! the score will be saved locally however not uploaded to the server (Just personal experience)
Topic Starter
-Beat

Kemdo wrote:

-Beat You should have waited for the score to upload properly showing you the exact rank at the end after you played. If that isn't done and you close osu! the score will be saved locally however not uploaded to the server (Just personal experience)
But it took soooooooo long time. I'll rememebr it next time if it works.
Topic Starter
-Beat
my rank and performance (example: Rank: #500 - 3459pp) wont change even if i FC 10 ranked maps in a row :(
KinkiN

-Beat wrote:

my rank and performance (example: Rank: #500 - 3459pp) wont change even if i FC 10 ranked maps in a row :(
well, that means your play isn't considered as high PP, as you're now on a quite high ranking (20k)
Topic Starter
-Beat

Yuzuru wrote:

-Beat wrote:

well, that means your play isn't considered as high PP, as you're now on a quite high ranking (20k)
Even if i FC 20 insane maps? my rank is going down but not up? -34 after fc'ing 3 maps, no pp? :(
My friends in multi with same rank can rank up after fc'ing 3 maps? o.o
Kemdo

-Beat wrote:

Even if i FC 20 insane maps? my rank is going down but not up? -34 after fc'ing 3 maps, no pp? :(
My friends in multi with same rank can rank up after fc'ing 3 maps? o.o

PP isn't purely determined by difficulty of the map (I mean like Insane, Hard etc)
You can read more about it on https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points
Tells you exactly what you get pp ;D