forum

[Archived] osu!direct not loading songs correctly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Problem Details:
When I try to download a song from the Website or osu! Trainer using osu!direct it sometimes shows a blank window, but I can still hear the song preview. This happens at random, it has like a 50-50% chance of happening. (I am running osu in Fullscreen mode)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140607.8test
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Bump.
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Bump.
Drast
I have the same issue about 1 time every 10 songs
Howl
Seems like an "osu://" link issue.
Marcin
Does the same happen when you try to "drag and drop" osu!direct image from website to client window?

In what mode does that happen? (i.e. song select, main menu)
Drast
For example : I'm in fullscreen mode. I alt+tab to see osu! website or osutrainer, then download via osu!direct, I reopen osu!, I hear the song but nothing on the osudirect menu, and I can't even close it. Only tried with osu! mode beatmap but I guess it happens on every mods.
Topic Starter
Lorenzo

Drast wrote:

For example : I'm in fullscreen mode. I alt+tab to see osu! website or osutrainer, then download via osu!direct, I reopen osu!, I hear the song but nothing on the osudirect menu, and I can't even close it. Only tried with osu! mode beatmap but I guess it happens on every mods.
Exactly this. Doesn't matter which mode I am on, it happens at the main menu and at song select.
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Bump
Topic Starter
Lorenzo
Bump
Drast
Bump