Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keima-sama_old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78HqHC-gtuM

just found it on youtube, TROLOLOLOLOLOL
Weed
xD
xasuma
Cool video. But I don't think this is the right place for it.
Vuelo Eluko
this only shows the worst side of osu where's the t+pazolite/renard/stansb/goreshit/igorrr/yambabom etc etc etc... [the good music]
El Koko

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

renard

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

[the good music]
eh
Vuelo Eluko

Kokozord wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

renard

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

[the good music]
eh
definitely beats these kinds of shits

DeletedUser_3905941

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

this only shows the worst side of osu where's the t+pazolite/renard/stansb/goreshit/igorrr/yambabom etc etc etc... [the good music]
im pretty sure 90% percent of cancer osu would rather listen to their kawaii anime op/ed/computer voices all day than that filth
Ichi

RedPanda wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

im pretty sure 90% percent of cancer osu would rather listen to their kawaii anime op/ed/computer voices all day than that filth
Worst side of osu?

Yes that shit you posted deffinetly beats it but some others don´t. If you don´t like that part of osu then what do you even play 1/8 of the maps? Plus i´m also sure most people preffer anime songs/ops than those. Also let´s try not to even talk about good/bad music, in my case i don´t even listen to this type of songs.. i sort of like theyr rhytm and got used to them because i like the game, it´s not like i have them in my ipod or would listen to them while going somewhere, some anime Op´s maybe but thats about it.
Weed
oh no opinions!
shavit
I just said "WTF?" when I saw the osu! HUD.
DahplA
That was well made :D
aeS
Mofu kun
if someone makes a map of that amv that would be so meta