forum

Taiko Insane and Oni Tournament :3! (closed for now...)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kioshinxs_old
Welcome to the TiaoT
(Taiko Insane And Oni Tournament)

This is a Taiko Tournament for Amateur players, the map's will consist of Muzukashii and Oni, hard and insane

Requeriment
LvL: 15-90 (lvl 80-90 don't have rank 700 - 1000)

Format
First: This stage group will start off with a maximum of 40 players, in which they will be randomly selected and placed into a group of four. They will then play a song in which the worst score gets kicked out. there shall be a remainder of 30 players

Two: is a survival stage, again you will be randomly placed in these brackets. you will 1 v 1, and the player with the worst score gets kicked out, with a remainder of 15 players.

Three: Group stage again, 5 groups, three players per group, only the best 10 will enter to the next stage.

Four: Survival stage, again you will be randomly placed in these brackets. you will 1 v 1, and the player with the worst score gets kicked out, with a remainder of 5 players.

Five: Survival in one room, the 5 will look at previous scores, and compare to one another, which ever is the worst, shall be kicked out.

Six: SemiFinals, Survival, 1 v 1, and 2 shall remain.

Seven: Finals, 1 v 1.

the people who lost in segment 5 shall both get third place.

Reward
first place: 6 Month of Support
second place: 3 Month of Support
third place: 1 Month of Support

How To Register
OPEN AGAIN!!!!
Players exit the tournament and I can't start whit this players...
Need min. two players more D:

Time
Juny: Organization and registration, recommendation of maps and map selection, add information and elaborate the principal ideas (the registration is max the 13 of july D:)
July: Request and see other information, create and confirm the player to join in the tournament and view shedule for a first group stage
I dont know... two weed after to join all's players :3!: Start the tournament

Mappol
First Group Stage: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... 2&app=Word
First Survival:-----------------
Second Group Stage:-----------
Second Survival:----------
All vs: ---------------
Semifinals:-------------
Finals-----------

Rules And Information
1.-NO multi account
2.- You can choose DT in free mod as long as your opponent also wants
3.- The match are in one secret room, The refeere invited you in the game
4.- 2 match for warp-up before the match
We are seeing this ...

discuss their doubts ;'3
nvrsebas
i'm on it c:
Topic Starter
Kioshinxs_old

shankishiro wrote:

i'm on it c:
yep :3
Yamu-
Fuckin' bullshit... I can't play :c
Hanjamon
Wtf i don't like the idea of converted diffs.. and.. in the first round.. Muzukashiis and Hards ;w; that means this is not a Taiko Insane and Oni tournament
Topic Starter
Kioshinxs_old

Hanjamon wrote:

Wtf i don't like the idea of converted diffs.. and.. in the first round.. Muzukashiis and Hards ;w; that means this is not a Taiko Insane and Oni tournament
well, the tournament starts well but then we add the insanes and onis :S is for amateurs, you start play whit hard and muzukashi no?
Hanjamon

Kioshinxs wrote:

Hanjamon wrote:

well, the tournament starts well but then we add the insanes and onis :S is for amateurs, you start play whit hard and muzukashi no?
I see, as a warm up?
Topic Starter
Kioshinxs_old

Hanjamon wrote:

I see, as a warm up?
yes, is a "warm up" the abilities to the future XD
Topic Starter
Kioshinxs_old
Warfu
Sí!! Los grupos están completos :3 esperaré muy emocionado el torneo :D