show more
Topic Starter
all set
ready to go
wendao
RIP in peace
Birdy
Die in death.

I would requalify but it'd probably get unranked again because of bullshit "issues" and muh BN score couldn't take it Kappa :^(
PatZar
rip
quiz-chan_DELETED

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Die in death.

I would requalify but it'd probably get unranked again because of bullshit "issues" and muh BN score couldn't take it Kappa :^(
i always knew BAT/BN/QAT system sucks..
wendao
who doesn't
Ritzeh

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Die in death.

"muh BN score couldn't take it"

Stop using your ego as a BN as an excuse to not requalify and to make sure the map is ready for rank.
wendao
lol

just lol
Birdy

Ritzeh wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Die in death.

"muh BN score couldn't take it"

Stop using your ego as a BN as an excuse to not requalify and to make sure the map is ready for rank.
I mean I'd hate to lose my position because of unnecessary unranks like this one, but apparently it's so difficult for you to understand that the "you can't fuck up, whether it's up to you or up to others"-system works like every other system, for example in real life. It's a shame, but when you have to choose between two options - probably fucking up again on the old task because of the other "co-workers" are still there or moving on to tasks where the risk is smaller in case other co-workers are assigned to do that task with (or in this case after) you - I'd rather choose the one which less likely gets me fired.

I'm not here to start fights, I'm just here to apparently point out the most obvious.
Topic Starter
ranking system is p much fucked up nowadays and im sure snb has a valid reasoning behind it (or at least he knows what to do). im not a bn for myself and i had no idea about how things work anyway so i'll just leave it to him
quiz-chan_DELETED
it's easiest to bring all BNs and QATs under one's control.

have you tried that inv?
Birdy
Checked easy and kyversible_insane and I'll say it's ready to go.

Fuck you Ritzeh fucking dickhole.

Lizzy wrote:

it's easiest to bring all BNs and QATs under one's control.

have you tried that inv?
Pretty sure it's up to the orange named people, and they don't want BNs in "the team" as far as I know. I mean sure that'd be more efficient, but when the hell has Loctav ever made sense anyway?
Secretpipe
Then it should be good to go~

EDIT : poke me later in the day I'll be able to rank. fuck the limit :(
wendao
thank you
Topic Starter
THANK

bahamete wrote:

please don't unqual
Secretpipe
Alright ranked!
wendao
thank you™
Birdy
nice™
Bearizm
nice™
Time-
nice™
Thelma
dANK™
[ Mephisto ]
dANK™
quiz-chan_DELETED
woo_
Kyubey
Wow, these 1/6 jumps like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3043059 look pretty hard.
Bearizm

Kyubey wrote:

Wow, these 1/6 jumps like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3043059 look pretty hard.
that pattern though, pretty sick.
Euny
awww regratz.
Flask
You'd probably need wendao instead of wendao2000 in tags o3o You can summon QATs to do that for you if it's necessary

Congratz inv lel
wendao
but I'd prefer wendao2000 instead of wendao

sorry
Charles445
no disqualifyerino plzerino
etc because dubstep
Myxo
After internal discussion, we decided to disqualify this mapset over the following concerns.

[apoplexy_]

All of the issues below apply to the first part of the collab, mapped by inverness.

Some of the rhythms need improvement in terms of circle-slider composition, as they don't reflect the song's rhythm well. For example, 00:51:449 (1,2,3,4) - would make more sense like this: http://puu.sh/hrEG1/491fbcdb6c.jpg as the two beats emphasized by the song here, 00:51:878 and 00:52:163 -, would both be clickable then. It will make the pattern play more intuitively.
Other examples:
00:53:163 (1,2,3,4) -
00:58:306 (1,2,3,4) -
01:05:163 (1,2,3,4) -

01:20:306 (3,4,1) - While these kind of 1/4 jumps are generally a nice and challenging gimmick, some of them happen to not play very smoothly due to weird transitions, which makes them unpleasant to play. Examples would be:
01:28:020 (3,4,1) -
01:21:163 (3,4,1) -

[Normal]

Be careful with short multiple-repeat sliders. As they are very short, players of this level are not able to read when the slider will end. Therefore, the patterns involving them need to have simple, easily readable placement, that doesn't involve going back over the slidertrack, stacking or anything similar. Examples:
01:21:735 (5,1) -
02:43:735 (6,1) -

Additionally, there are some tiny spacing errors in this difficulty, sometimes caused by stacking, that make objects touch each other slightly although they are not supposed to, which should be fixed to avoid confusion and to make the map more polished. Examples:
00:53:163 (1,2) -
01:30:878 (4,5) -

Sorry that it took so long. We wish you the best of luck with your mapset!
Yoeri
[kyversible-insane_]
02:10:306 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - That sound is a constant 4/6, not 3/4 3/4 2/4, so all these objects need to be snapped to a purple line in 1/6 (or 1/3).
Love

Desperate-kun wrote:

01:20:306 (3,4,1) - While these kind of 1/4 jumps are generally a nice and challenging gimmick, some of them happen to not play very smoothly due to weird transitions, which makes them unpleasant to play. Examples would be:
Just for clarification/agreement on this, would be better placed as such (basically stacking the single notes on the start of the next slider):
01:20:306 (3,4,1) - http://puu.sh/hrLJ7/c085222fa4.png
01:21:163 (3,4,1) - http://puu.sh/hrLNC/3116c5453c.png
01:28:020 (3,4,1) - http://puu.sh/hrLVE/972b04b98b.png
and the missed one 01:27:163 (3,4,1) - http://puu.sh/hrLZM/1b151921a5.png

There are other ones later on but this should just explain it easier.
Myxo

Yoeri wrote:

[kyversible-insane_]
02:10:306 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - That sound is a constant 4/6, not 3/4 3/4 2/4, so all these objects need to be snapped to a purple line in 1/6 (or 1/3).
Nope, the current rhythm is correct.
Timorisu
*drumroll*

And the award for the most subjective unrank goes tooooo
ComfyWolf
This song seems very hard to map. Congrats on getting ranked twice but I think it's kinda the song's fault for being so complex and unorthodox. :lol:
Topic Starter
honestly i had no idea how far had the ranking or qualifying system had become and how things work so i'll just let it flow i guess

DQ

Desperate-kun wrote:

After internal discussion, we decided to disqualify this mapset over the following concerns.

[apoplexy_]

All of the issues below apply to the first part of the collab, mapped by inverness.

Some of the rhythms need improvement in terms of circle-slider composition, as they don't reflect the song's rhythm well. For example, 00:51:449 (1,2,3,4) - would make more sense like this: http://puu.sh/hrEG1/491fbcdb6c.jpg as the two beats emphasized by the song here, 00:51:878 and 00:52:163 -, would both be clickable then. It will make the pattern play more intuitively.
Other examples:
00:53:163 (1,2,3,4) -
00:58:306 (1,2,3,4) -
01:05:163 (1,2,3,4) -

i don't really see your point between bad song reflection (or whatever you call it) with the patterns themselves. judging from your suggestion, is it because the sliders didn't start on white ticks or something? also for the emphasis beats you stated, if those are really emphasis, you missed 00:51:735 - which basically sounds the same like the emphasis beats as you stated. therefore, it's not really an emphasis, at least for me. my patterns worked out well, considering everyone didn't really see them as much of an issue.

these are not 1/4 lol
please enlighten me on what you said by "weird transition" and "unpleasant gameplay" because again, nobody (including me) had any problems whatsoever with it

[Normal]

Be careful with short multiple-repeat sliders. As they are very short, players of this level are not able to read when the slider will end. Therefore, the patterns involving them need to have simple, easily readable placement, that doesn't involve going back over the slidertrack, stacking or anything similar. Examples:
01:21:735 (5,1) -
02:43:735 (6,1) -

Additionally, there are some tiny spacing errors in this difficulty, sometimes caused by stacking, that make objects touch each other slightly although they are not supposed to, which should be fixed to avoid confusion and to make the map more polished. Examples:
00:53:163 (1,2) -
01:30:878 (4,5) -

Sorry that it took so long. We wish you the best of luck with your mapset!

waiting for wendao to look over his parts
oh and some patterns on normal somehow lost a bit of the hitsounds, i'll handle that

bu,per: yeah the wubs are snapped onto 1/4 like desperate kun said
FencerTJ
BNs can't make up their minds of when to qualify a map?
Thelma
because they're to "cool"
Myxo
@inverness

Sorry, yes ofc they are snapped to 1/6, not to 1/4 (the ones mentioned in the disqualification reason).
wendao
masih di sekolah gw... :^(

sorry for the disqualification
show more