forum

Hello there ~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Laud
Ah, I haven't written an informative forum introduction in a while, so I suppose I'll do one now. Ahem.

Hey. I'm Laud. Though if you want, you can call me Angel, as that's my actual given name. I'm just your new below average mouse-only player. I also have a tendency to use an excess amount of commas and the use words "suppose" and "though" quite often. Honestly, I don't actually feel like writing a wall of text at the moment, so I'll just list a few general facts an be on my way.

During my leisure time, I enjoy coding, gaming, foruming, and sleeping. I'm pretty quiet and uninteresting, though when/if you get to know me, yeah. I'll still be quiet and uninteresting for the most part. On other forums, I'm pretty much one of those people who play mafia, welcome users, and participate in the games forum. I'm also not a very good conversationalist, so it's usually hard to get know me.

So yeah. I suppose that's it. Nice to meet you. Gosh, I have no idea how to split up introduction-paragraphs.
Zilent_old
Hi welcome to osu! we are much alike since in also a quiet guy and um well dont talk a lot :roll: soo Welcome :D dont be afraid to add me maybe sometime we can play together :)
Gakkun

Laud wrote:

quiet and uninteresting for the most part.
^^^ I'm actually think the same on myself

Welcome to the forums hope to see you roam around the forum games (:
Well have fun gaming ~
leepdesu
Have fun
ziogio

Laud wrote:

During my leisure time, I enjoy coding, gaming, foruming, and sleeping
You're secretly one of my sosia? Well, I hate programming, but the rest it's similar ahah

Welcome to osu!, have fun and feel free to add me :)
Kurogamii
enjoy your stay here :)

oh btw what programming language you learn/used?
Topic Starter
Laud
Ah, thank you for the friendly welcomes! :D

@Kurogamii - I pretty much only know the basics of Java, SQL, C#, C, Python, and Ruby. They're good enough for what I need to do, though.