Total Posts
show more
Aurani
AB+ as well... quite selfish.
Vuelo Eluko

Kanye West wrote:

ITT: post your blood type and discuss genetics

I'm A positive.

So if I had a baby with Brian it could only be AB or A, but could be Rh positive or negative depending on genotypes.
i think theres more pressing genetic concerns with having a baby with brian than blood type
NotEvenDoomMusic
According to my passport i'm blood type P.

I've never heard of that kind of blood type, help.
Seriously though, the more i actually search for answers that the less i understand if it's even blood that's running through my veins to begin with.
Aurani
Don't you mean passport type P, not blood type P?
Kanye West

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

ITT: post your blood type and discuss genetics

I'm A positive.

So if I had a baby with Brian it could only be AB or A, but could be Rh positive or negative depending on genotypes.
i think theres more pressing genetic concerns with having a baby with brian than blood type
You're right, he'd totally get an abortion.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Aurani wrote:

Don't you mean passport type P, not blood type P?
most likely, i'm clueless when it comes to both as i never really cared what blood type i initially am.
_sparky_
happy birthday
Aurani
You could always just ask your parents what blood type they are and you'll get a general idea or what you might or might not be. If nothing else works - you can always go and test it out of sheer curiosity.
Kanye West
It's actually really difficult to tell what your blood type is from your parents. Ideally you get a blood test sometime and ask them to type it for you.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Aurani wrote:

If nothing else works - you can always go and test it out of sheer curiosity.
That's probably something i would consider, since the first option is "kinda" not entirely possible, or at least it's the last thing i would do if i'm really desperate (which i'm not) to know what blood type I am.

Eh yeah, besides what blood type everyone is.

Happy Birthday BrokenArrow~
Aurani
I just wrote down two plausible options, not wanted to force you to choose from either one of those. It was a suggestion.

Just going out a bit and testing it will produce by far the fastest and most accurate results, so that's what I'd go with, to be honest.
piruchan
happy birth
Maiz94
happy ba'd~
UnderminE
i thought this tread was for Brain

Happy birthday BA
boat
happy birthday fellow mustard race ddkk player
Weed
happy birthday
Miyu
-cough-

Happy birthday
Bweh

Kanye West wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

But I'm pro-life
BrokenArrow
thanks guys again you are great <3

Miyu wrote:

-cough-
eh I hope you understood by now that I wasn't being 100% serious in those pm's :v
Miyu
ik dat lol dw
Rantai
Obligatory Belated Happy Birthday.
Vuelo Eluko

Kanye West wrote:

i have to ask how often to you press "Display this post" for me, is this the first?
Kouya-
Since were mentioning about blood. . .

And a Happy Birthday to you BA :3