Primary - Kokoro no Yakusoku

posted
Total Posts
93
Topic Starter
Kinshara
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, July 06, 2014 at 1:14:06 PM

Artist: Primary
Title: Kokoro no Yakusoku
Tags: Rotate yuiko Kuron-Kun Kibbleru Garven yuikonnu Meis Clauson
BPM: 150
Filesize: 7087kb
Play Time: 01:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Garven's Normal (2.38 stars, 153 notes)
  2. Hard (2.75 stars, 178 notes)
  3. Kibbleru's Easy (1.2 stars, 69 notes)
  4. Kokoro no Collab (3.81 stars, 212 notes)
  5. Normal (1.61 stars, 108 notes)


Download: Primary - Kokoro no Yakusoku
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FIRST RANKED MAP! \(^.^)/ ENJOY!


THANK YOU MMzz AND ztrot!!


Kibbleru's Easy by Kibbleru
Normal by me
Garven's Normal by Garven
Hard by me
Collab by me, Kuron-Kun, and Kibbleru

Collab with the KKK (Kinshara, Kuron-Kun, and Kibbleru)!

00:14:924 - 00:35:524 - Kinshara (me)
00:35:724 - 01:02:924 - Kuron-Kun
01:05:324 - 01:34:924 - Kibbleru

A big thanks to Garven for the new mp3 & GD, Kibbleru for GD & collab, Ringating for the improved bg, Frostings for teaching me how to hitsound, and Kuron-Kun for hitsounding the map set previously & collab, and all the people who modded this map! You guys rock!

About this Song:

  • This is a short version of the complete song sung by yuiko/ yuikonnu (head of the Primary doujin circle).
    Click here to listen to the complete song!
    Click here to go to Primary's website!

Primary o sasaete kudasai! Arigatou gozaimasu!
Ringating
from my bg modding queue:

I managed to find a high res version of your bg to work with, then I smoothed out compression artifacts on all but the hair (because on the hair would have lost its corduroy-like texture if I had used the same filter). On the hair I instead added a motion blur effect that runs parallel to the texture lines, thus preserving the texture and, imo, looking kinda cool (plus it makes sense since it looks like she is falling). Anyway, here is the new bg:
Topic Starter
Kinshara
Oh wow!

Thank you so much! Words cannot describe my utter gratitude for your work!

Continue being awesome~
Kihhou
posts that improve your mapset (that is not a GD) should be given kudosu o: you should really kudosu ringating for the work he's done for your background~ It will also give your map +1 priority to help it get recognition. just click the "give kudosu" button under ringating's post~!
Topic Starter
Kinshara
Oh okay, I didn't know it applied to background improvements too. o;

Thank you so much!
Kibbleru
easy gd done

osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: Kokoro no Yakusoku.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 65724
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
TitleUnicode:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
Artist:Primary
ArtistUnicode:Primary
Creator:Kinshara
Version:Kibbleru's Easy
Source:
Tags:Rotate yuiko
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Kokoro no Yakusoku bg improved.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
14924,400,4,2,1,100,1,0
66124,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
91724,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,209,142
Combo2 : 233,227,22
Combo3 : 69,222,218

[HitObjects]
92,48,14924,6,0,P|156:76|256:76,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
392,12,16524,2,0,P|403:90|377:165,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
218,172,18124,6,0,P|179:166|140:172,1,80,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
60,168,18924,2,0,P|44:108|76:36,2,120,2|2|2,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
140,172,20524,1,2,1:2:0:0:
280,96,21324,6,0,B|304:172|256:172|280:256,2,160,2|2|2,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,16,23324,2,0,P|244:24|212:52,1,80,0|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
180,116,24124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
120,168,24524,2,0,B|76:164|76:164|40:132|24:92,2,120,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
192,200,26124,6,0,L|176:248,2,40,0|0|0,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:2:0:0:
252,144,26924,2,0,P|304:140|340:144,1,80,2|8,1:2|0:3,0:2:0:0:
404,176,27724,2,0,P|440:124|428:24,1,160,6|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
304,128,29324,2,0,L|328:220,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
196,8,30924,6,0,L|153:162,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
104,224,32124,2,0,P|179:237|230:180,1,160,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,124,33324,2,0,P|324:120|368:124,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
404,196,34124,6,0,P|440:156|416:60,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
260,28,35724,2,0,L|182:47,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
324,84,36924,1,0,0:2:0:0:
284,156,37324,6,0,L|112:200,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
56,232,38524,2,0,P|48:173|83:126,2,120,2|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
124,276,40124,1,8,0:3:0:0:
204,264,40524,6,0,L|359:224,2,160,6|2|2,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
124,276,42524,2,0,P|117:315|123:354,2,80,0|2|0,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
146,200,43724,6,0,P|166:124|136:52,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
208,12,44924,2,0,P|288:16|332:8,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
136,52,46524,1,10,0:3:0:0:
140,132,46924,6,0,B|168:208|168:208|164:248|176:288,1,160,6|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,286,48524,2,0,B|348:248|344:208|344:208|372:132,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
256,20,50124,6,0,B|256:60|264:84|264:84|248:132|248:132|256:184,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
255,256,51324,2,0,P|200:236|175:183,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,236,52924,1,10,0:3:0:0:
416,240,53324,6,0,P|452:292|416:376,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,236,54924,2,0,P|348:196|384:164,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
368,308,56124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
288,304,56524,6,0,L|128:280,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
51,264,57724,2,0,P|58:322|105:357,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
80,188,59324,1,10,0:3:0:0:
128,123,59724,6,0,P|147:58|78:60,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
188,180,61324,2,0,P|224:136|232:104,1,80,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,60,62124,2,0,P|340:56|384:64,2,80,2|0|4,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,63124,12,0,65324,0:2:0:0:
300,116,66124,6,0,B|235:94|235:94|197:69|197:69|137:50,1,176.000005371094,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
52,68,67324,1,0,0:2:0:0:
104,140,67724,2,0,B|163:159|163:159|201:184|201:184|266:205,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
344,160,68924,1,0,0:2:0:0:
347,248,69324,6,0,P|320:281|278:293,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
343,159,70524,2,0,P|315:103|350:51,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
420,200,72124,1,2,0:2:0:0:
348,248,72524,6,0,P|284:232|164:248,1,176.000005371094,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,73724,2,0,P|88:328|100:376,2,88.000002685547,0|2|0,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
108,188,74924,2,0,P|116:136|104:88,1,88.000002685547,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
176,44,75724,6,0,L|360:100,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
348,184,76924,2,0,B|276:161|276:161|248:176|216:176,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
404,252,78524,1,2,1:2:0:0:
352,324,78924,6,0,P|296:356|184:308,1,176.000005371094,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
156,244,80124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
176,160,80524,2,0,P|180:112|172:68,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
92,184,81724,1,0,0:2:0:0:
156,244,82124,6,0,P|212:240|260:136,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
304,64,83324,2,0,P|388:52|444:72,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
224,104,84924,1,2,0:2:0:0:
140,132,85324,6,0,P|100:112|48:120,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
84,200,86124,2,0,P|76:276|56:340,2,132.00000402832,2|0|0,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
57,115,87724,2,0,P|101:112|140:132,1,88.000002685547,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
204,192,88524,6,0,P|280:224|368:168,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
260,40,90124,2,0,L|277:126,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
172,40,91324,2,0,L|154:126,1,88.000002685547,0|4,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,91924,12,0,94924,0:2:0:0:
Topic Starter
Kinshara

Kibbleru wrote:

easy gd done

osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: Kokoro no Yakusoku.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 65724
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
TitleUnicode:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
Artist:Primary
ArtistUnicode:Primary
Creator:Kinshara
Version:Kibbleru's Easy
Source:
Tags:Rotate yuiko
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Kokoro no Yakusoku bg improved.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
14924,400,4,2,1,100,1,0
66124,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
91724,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,209,142
Combo2 : 233,227,22
Combo3 : 69,222,218

[HitObjects]
92,48,14924,6,0,P|156:76|256:76,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
392,12,16524,2,0,P|403:90|377:165,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
218,172,18124,6,0,P|179:166|140:172,1,80,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
60,168,18924,2,0,P|44:108|76:36,2,120,2|2|2,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
140,172,20524,1,2,1:2:0:0:
280,96,21324,6,0,B|304:172|256:172|280:256,2,160,2|2|2,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,16,23324,2,0,P|244:24|212:52,1,80,0|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
180,116,24124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
120,168,24524,2,0,B|76:164|76:164|40:132|24:92,2,120,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
192,200,26124,6,0,L|176:248,2,40,0|0|0,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:2:0:0:
252,144,26924,2,0,P|304:140|340:144,1,80,2|8,1:2|0:3,0:2:0:0:
404,176,27724,2,0,P|440:124|428:24,1,160,6|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
304,128,29324,2,0,L|328:220,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
196,8,30924,6,0,L|153:162,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
104,224,32124,2,0,P|179:237|230:180,1,160,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,124,33324,2,0,P|324:120|368:124,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
404,196,34124,6,0,P|440:156|416:60,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
260,28,35724,2,0,L|182:47,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
324,84,36924,1,0,0:2:0:0:
284,156,37324,6,0,L|112:200,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
56,232,38524,2,0,P|48:173|83:126,2,120,2|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
124,276,40124,1,8,0:3:0:0:
204,264,40524,6,0,L|359:224,2,160,6|2|2,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
124,276,42524,2,0,P|117:315|123:354,2,80,0|2|0,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
146,200,43724,6,0,P|166:124|136:52,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
208,12,44924,2,0,P|288:16|332:8,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
136,52,46524,1,10,0:3:0:0:
140,132,46924,6,0,B|168:208|168:208|164:248|176:288,1,160,6|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,286,48524,2,0,B|348:248|344:208|344:208|372:132,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
256,20,50124,6,0,B|256:60|264:84|264:84|248:132|248:132|256:184,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
255,256,51324,2,0,P|200:236|175:183,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,236,52924,1,10,0:3:0:0:
416,240,53324,6,0,P|452:292|416:376,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,236,54924,2,0,P|348:196|384:164,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
368,308,56124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
288,304,56524,6,0,L|128:280,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
51,264,57724,2,0,P|58:322|105:357,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
80,188,59324,1,10,0:3:0:0:
128,123,59724,6,0,P|147:58|78:60,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
188,180,61324,2,0,P|224:136|232:104,1,80,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,60,62124,2,0,P|340:56|384:64,2,80,2|0|4,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,63124,12,0,65324,0:2:0:0:
300,116,66124,6,0,B|235:94|235:94|197:69|197:69|137:50,1,176.000005371094,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
52,68,67324,1,0,0:2:0:0:
104,140,67724,2,0,B|163:159|163:159|201:184|201:184|266:205,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
344,160,68924,1,0,0:2:0:0:
347,248,69324,6,0,P|320:281|278:293,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
343,159,70524,2,0,P|315:103|350:51,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
420,200,72124,1,2,0:2:0:0:
348,248,72524,6,0,P|284:232|164:248,1,176.000005371094,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,73724,2,0,P|88:328|100:376,2,88.000002685547,0|2|0,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
108,188,74924,2,0,P|116:136|104:88,1,88.000002685547,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
176,44,75724,6,0,L|360:100,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
348,184,76924,2,0,B|276:161|276:161|248:176|216:176,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
404,252,78524,1,2,1:2:0:0:
352,324,78924,6,0,P|296:356|184:308,1,176.000005371094,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
156,244,80124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
176,160,80524,2,0,P|180:112|172:68,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
92,184,81724,1,0,0:2:0:0:
156,244,82124,6,0,P|212:240|260:136,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
304,64,83324,2,0,P|388:52|444:72,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
224,104,84924,1,2,0:2:0:0:
140,132,85324,6,0,P|100:112|48:120,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
84,200,86124,2,0,P|76:276|56:340,2,132.00000402832,2|0|0,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
57,115,87724,2,0,P|101:112|140:132,1,88.000002685547,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
204,192,88524,6,0,P|280:224|368:168,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
260,40,90124,2,0,L|277:126,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
172,40,91324,2,0,L|154:126,1,88.000002685547,0|4,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,91924,12,0,94924,0:2:0:0:
You're so hot~ Thanks a bunch, baby.
Ringating

Kihhou wrote:

posts that improve your mapset (that is not a GD) should be given kudosu o: you should really kudosu ringating for the work he's done for your background~ It will also give your map +1 priority to help it get recognition. just click the "give kudosu" button under ringating's post~!

Kinshara wrote:

Oh okay, I didn't know it applied to background improvements too. o;

Thank you so much! ♥



but in all seriousness, I do appreciate the kudosu. Thanks Kihhou and Kinshara :D
kakifly
Kibbleru's Easy

at 00:38:524 (2) - try something like this http://puu.sh/9pq56/2bbcd1879c.jpg
00:44:924 (2) - shorten to 1/2 slider, and move it away from the 3 circle or add something in between (p.s. you can also blanket with 00:43:724 (1) - )
at 00:51:324 (2) - try this http://puu.sh/9pqgh/f168fe502f.jpg
move 00:53:324 (1) - up a bit, (is it just me or is it off the screen?)

Normal

00:21:324 (1) - 2,3 could be blanketed better
for 00:42:124 (4) - try something like http://puu.sh/9pqvV/cec7f9ffe3.jpg
00:47:724 (2) - pretty low on the screen, move it up a bit
00:51:724 (4) - try something like this http://puu.sh/9pqFL/e48d6dd10e.jpg
move 00:53:124 (1) - up a tick ( the red one)
move 00:58:124 (3) - like this : (placement wise, not timing) http://puu.sh/9pqOW/2034a3d91e.jpg
01:23:724 (4) - move up (placement)
01:30:124 (7) - and 01:30:924 (8) - doesn't seem like 2 repeats are necessary try changing it, in my opinion i would do : http://puu.sh/9pr2T/febd6f91d0.jpg

Hard

lower the AR by 1 or 2
move 00:19:924 (5) - onto the 6 slider http://puu.sh/9pr8I/5fb0bcc0db.jpg
00:32:924 (5) - curve less
00:48:724 (6) - overlaps 00:48:924 (7) - in a weird way, move 6 up a bit
this is really specific but move the bottom of 01:01:324 (4) - like a tiny tiny bit to the right so it looks better and doesn/t overlap with 00:59:724 (1) -
01:03:724 (2) - 3,4,5 move them a tiny bit farther apart
add circle after 01:09:324 (1) -
01:10:924 (4) - ^
01:15:724 (1) - ^

overall really good beatmap, good luck ~
Kibbleru

konoshin69 wrote:

Kibbleru's Easy

at 00:38:524 (2) - try something like this http://puu.sh/9pq56/2bbcd1879c.jpg then i'd be missing the clap
00:44:924 (2) - shorten to 1/2 slider, and move it away from the 3 circle or add something in between (p.s. you can also blanket with 00:43:724 (1) - ) ^
at 00:51:324 (2) - try this http://puu.sh/9pqgh/f168fe502f.jpg ^
move 00:53:324 (1) - up a bit, (is it just me or is it off the screen?) Do not check off screen objects in editor mode. Look in test play mode (f5)

overall really good beatmap, good luck ~ ty 4 mod
fixed an ncing issue and added hitsounding volumes
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: Kokoro no Yakusoku.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 65724
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
TitleUnicode:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
Artist:Primary
ArtistUnicode:Primary
Creator:Kinshara
Version:Kibbleru's Easy
Source:
Tags:Rotate yuiko
BeatmapID:437773
BeatmapSetID:181816

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Kokoro no Yakusoku bg improved.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
14924,400,4,2,1,100,1,0
14924,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
27724,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
66124,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,60,0,1
91724,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
94924,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,209,142
Combo2 : 233,227,22
Combo3 : 69,222,218

[HitObjects]
92,48,14924,6,0,P|156:76|256:76,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
392,12,16524,2,0,P|403:90|377:165,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
218,172,18124,6,0,P|179:166|140:172,1,80,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
60,168,18924,2,0,P|44:108|76:36,2,120,2|2|2,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
140,172,20524,1,2,1:2:0:0:
280,96,21324,6,0,B|304:172|256:172|280:256,2,160,2|2|2,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,16,23324,2,0,P|244:24|212:52,1,80,0|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
180,116,24124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
120,168,24524,6,0,B|76:164|76:164|40:132|24:92,2,120,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
192,200,26124,2,0,L|176:248,2,40,0|0|0,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:2:0:0:
252,144,26924,2,0,P|304:140|340:144,1,80,2|8,1:2|0:3,0:2:0:0:
404,176,27724,6,0,P|440:124|428:24,1,160,6|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
304,128,29324,2,0,L|328:220,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
196,8,30924,6,0,L|153:162,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
104,224,32124,2,0,P|179:237|230:180,1,160,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,124,33324,2,0,P|324:120|368:124,1,80,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
404,196,34124,6,0,P|440:156|416:60,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
260,28,35724,2,0,L|182:47,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
324,84,36924,1,0,0:2:0:0:
284,156,37324,6,0,L|112:200,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
56,232,38524,2,0,P|48:173|83:126,2,120,2|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
124,276,40124,1,8,0:3:0:0:
204,264,40524,6,0,L|359:224,2,160,6|2|2,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
124,276,42524,2,0,P|117:315|123:354,2,80,0|2|0,0:2|1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
146,200,43724,6,0,P|166:124|136:52,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
208,12,44924,2,0,P|288:16|332:8,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
136,52,46524,1,10,0:3:0:0:
140,132,46924,6,0,B|168:208|168:208|164:248|176:288,1,160,6|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,286,48524,2,0,B|348:248|344:208|344:208|372:132,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
256,20,50124,6,0,B|256:60|264:84|264:84|248:132|248:132|256:184,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
255,256,51324,2,0,P|200:236|175:183,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,236,52924,1,10,0:3:0:0:
416,240,53324,6,0,P|452:292|416:376,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
336,236,54924,2,0,P|348:196|384:164,2,80,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
368,308,56124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
288,304,56524,6,0,L|128:280,1,160,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
51,264,57724,2,0,P|58:322|105:357,2,120,0|0|0,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
80,188,59324,1,10,0:3:0:0:
128,123,59724,6,0,P|147:58|78:60,1,160,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
188,180,61324,2,0,P|224:136|232:104,1,80,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
288,60,62124,2,0,P|340:56|384:64,2,80,2|0|4,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,63124,12,0,65324,0:2:0:0:
300,116,66124,6,0,B|235:94|235:94|197:69|197:69|137:50,1,176.000005371094,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
52,68,67324,1,0,0:2:0:0:
104,140,67724,2,0,B|163:159|163:159|201:184|201:184|266:205,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
344,160,68924,1,0,0:2:0:0:
347,248,69324,6,0,P|320:281|278:293,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
343,159,70524,2,0,P|315:103|350:51,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
420,200,72124,1,2,0:2:0:0:
348,248,72524,6,0,P|284:232|164:248,1,176.000005371094,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,73724,2,0,P|88:328|100:376,2,88.000002685547,0|2|0,0:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
108,188,74924,2,0,P|116:136|104:88,1,88.000002685547,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
176,44,75724,6,0,L|360:100,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
348,184,76924,2,0,B|276:161|276:161|248:176|216:176,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
404,252,78524,1,2,1:2:0:0:
352,324,78924,6,0,P|296:356|184:308,1,176.000005371094,4|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
156,244,80124,1,0,0:2:0:0:
176,160,80524,2,0,P|180:112|172:68,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
92,184,81724,1,0,0:2:0:0:
156,244,82124,6,0,P|212:240|260:136,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
304,64,83324,2,0,P|388:52|444:72,2,132.00000402832,0|0|2,0:2|1:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
224,104,84924,1,2,0:2:0:0:
140,132,85324,6,0,P|100:112|48:120,1,88.000002685547,4|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
84,200,86124,2,0,P|76:276|56:340,2,132.00000402832,2|0|0,1:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
57,115,87724,2,0,P|101:112|140:132,1,88.000002685547,2|0,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
204,192,88524,6,0,P|280:224|368:168,1,176.000005371094,2|2,0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
260,40,90124,2,0,L|277:126,2,88.000002685547,2|0|2,0:2|0:2|1:2,0:2:0:0:
172,40,91324,2,0,L|154:126,1,88.000002685547,0|4,1:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,91924,12,2,94924,0:2:0:0:
Topic Starter
Kinshara

konoshin69 wrote:

Normal

00:21:324 (1) - 2,3 could be blanketed better - I don't think that's possible because 2 is a bent slider.
for 00:42:124 (4) - try something like http://puu.sh/9pqvV/cec7f9ffe3.jpg - I want to get the drum sound
00:47:724 (2) - pretty low on the screen, move it up a bit - fixed~
00:51:724 (4) - try something like this http://puu.sh/9pqFL/e48d6dd10e.jpg - I want to get the drum sound
move 00:53:124 (1) - up a tick ( the red one) - noooo :(
move 00:58:124 (3) - like this : (placement wise, not timing) http://puu.sh/9pqOW/2034a3d91e.jpg - noooooo :(
01:23:724 (4) - move up (placement) - fixed~
01:30:124 (7) - and 01:30:924 (8) - doesn't seem like 2 repeats are necessary try changing it, in my opinion i would do : http://puu.sh/9pr2T/febd6f91d0.jpg - well i want the drum sounds haha

Hard

lower the AR by 1 or 2 - I think 7 is perfect
move 00:19:924 (5) - onto the 6 slider http://puu.sh/9pr8I/5fb0bcc0db.jpg - I was intending to an anti-jump
00:32:924 (5) - curve less - it fits the curves of the other sliders
00:48:724 (6) - overlaps 00:48:924 (7) - in a weird way, move 6 up a bit - fixed~
this is really specific but move the bottom of 01:01:324 (4) - like a tiny tiny bit to the right so it looks better and doesn/t overlap with 00:59:724 (1) - wait what?
01:03:724 (2) - 3,4,5 move them a tiny bit farther apart - i want to emphasize the jumps in the next section
add circle after 01:09:324 (1) - don't hear anything
01:10:924 (4) - ^ will look into it
01:15:724 (1) - ^ don't hear anything

overall really good beatmap, good luck ~
Thank you for the mod!
Kibbleru
yooo update my map pls D:
Maruyu
Hey~ Modding queue.

[Easy]

- 01:03:124 (1) - start it on 01:03:724, the end is fine. Give the beginners some breathing space

Not much to say, pretty good.

[Normal]

- No hitsounds yet?
- 00:26:924 (4) - improve blanket
- 00:29:324 (3) - ^
- 00:32:924 (3) - ^
- 01:03:724 (2) - ^
- 01:13:324 (3) - ^
- 01:30:124 (7,8) - Maybe a bit too confusing, consider remapping it.

I'm cold, good as well.

[Hard]

- 00:30:924 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Consider mapping it similar to this: http://puu.sh/9qO5W/0eb792f944.jpg

Get this ranked already. Here, have a star. N-Not that I want to give it, though :\
Kibbleru

Yuzu- wrote:

Hey~ Modding queue.

[Easy]

- 01:03:124 (1) - start it on 01:03:724, the end is fine. Give the beginners some breathing space i think this is fine tbh, you're holding it down anyway o-o, however, if i get any more comments about this i will drag both spinners to the next white tick

Not much to say, pretty good.

Get this ranked already. Here, have a star. N-Not that I want to give it, though :\ moe~
Topic Starter
Kinshara

Yuzu- wrote:

Hey~ Modding queue.

[Normal]

- No hitsounds yet? lol added
- 00:26:924 (4) - improve blanket done~
- 00:29:324 (3) - ^ done~
- 00:32:924 (3) - ^ done~
- 01:03:724 (2) - ^ done~
- 01:13:324 (3) - ^ done~
- 01:30:124 (7,8) - Maybe a bit too confusing, consider remapping it. didn't remap necessarily, just changed the orientation of the sliders o;

I'm cold, good as well.

[Hard]

- 00:30:924 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Consider mapping it similar to this: http://puu.sh/9qO5W/0eb792f944.jpg - I tried the antijump, but it's awkward without a strong beat :c

Get this ranked already. Here, have a star. N-Not that I want to give it, though :\ So cute, thank you so much~
Thank you for the mod!
Kibbleru
do you even jumps?

collab
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: Kokoro no Yakusoku.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 65724
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
TitleUnicode:Kokoro no Yakusoku (Short Version)
Artist:Primary
ArtistUnicode:Primary
Creator:Kinshara
Version:Kokoro no Collab
Source:
Tags:Rotate yuiko
BeatmapID:440812
BeatmapSetID:181816

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Kokoro no Yakusoku bg improved.png",0,0
//Break Periods
2,35724,64649
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
14924,400,4,2,1,100,1,0
66124,-80,4,2,1,100,0,1
91724,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 69,209,142
Combo2 : 233,227,22
Combo3 : 69,222,218

[HitObjects]
304,88,14924,6,0,P|344:92|400:88,1,75
260,184,15324,2,0,P|220:180|164:184,1,75
84,340,15724,2,0,P|124:272|200:264,1,150
172,348,16324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,348,16524,2,0,P|304:352|364:340,1,75
400,284,16924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,284,17324,2,0,P|408:196|404:112,1,150
242,57,18124,6,0,P|310:97|318:173,1,150
232,146,18724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,289,18924,2,0,B|152:264|176:224|176:224|199:244|234:241,1,150
312,208,19524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,208,19924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,52,20124,2,0,P|264:92|348:116,2,150,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,186,21324,6,0,P|60:152|104:124,1,75
163,284,21724,2,0,P|129:250|101:206,1,75
264,152,22124,2,0,P|230:186|186:214,1,75
127,53,22524,2,0,P|161:87|189:131,1,75
328,110,22924,2,0,P|300:84|278:54,1,75
368,40,23324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,40,23724,2,0,B|428:92|428:92|444:172,1,150
437,353,24524,6,0,B|377:301|377:301|363:231,1,150
292,180,25124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,25324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,128,25524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,276,25724,2,0,P|136:224|224:168,1,150
352,76,26324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,144,26524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,144,26924,2,0,P|408:192|388:236,1,75
472,292,27324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,316,27524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,316,27724,6,0,P|244:288|328:236,1,150
268,172,28324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,20,28524,2,0,P|304:64|224:88,1,150
156,104,29124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,204,29324,2,0,P|88:160|64:104,1,75
48,44,29724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,44,30124,2,0,P|140:40|212:20,1,150
259,89,30724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,172,30924,6,0,P|376:112|340:40,1,150
432,64,31524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,218,31724,2,0,P|302:149|258:88,2,150,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,344,32924,2,0,P|220:304|228:256,1,75
148,104,33324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,104,33724,2,0,P|128:144|120:192,1,75
52,348,34124,6,0,P|112:288|200:240,1,150
252,296,34724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,264,34924,2,0,P|372:324|284:372,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,296,35524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,96,65324,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,96,65524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,168,65724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,16,65924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,200,66124,6,0,P|340:256|352:300,1,93.75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,116,66524,2,0,P|333:102|292:112,1,93.75
172,244,66924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,244,67324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,120,67524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,244,67724,6,0,P|376:256|424:264,1,93.75
264,140,68124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,268,68324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,120,68524,2,0,P|92:60|76:24,1,93.75
64,208,68924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,140,69124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,160,69324,6,0,B|384:136|384:136|376:64,1,93.75
168,232,69724,2,0,B|150:206|150:206|164:135,1,93.75
288,360,70124,2,0,B|303:332|303:332|283:263,1,93.75
260,128,70524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,264,70724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,192,70924,5,0,0:0:0:0:
204,192,71124,2,0,P|140:184|92:168,1,93.75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,88,71524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,284,71724,2,0,P|284:292|332:308,1,93.75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,168,72124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,48,72324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,204,72524,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,100,72724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,252,72924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,136,73124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,324,73324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,216,73524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,180,73724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,68,73924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,180,74124,6,0,P|443:262|393:337,1,187.5
316,168,74724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,292,74924,2,0,L|124:268,1,93.75
4,184,75324,2,0,L|95:162,1,93.75
304,248,75724,6,0,B|312:276|312:276|300:308|300:308|296:340,1,93.75
180,116,76124,2,0,B|172:144|172:144|184:176|184:176|188:208,1,93.75
424,168,76524,2,0,B|432:196|432:196|420:228|420:228|416:260,1,93.75
108,252,76924,2,0,B|100:280|100:280|112:312|112:312|116:344,1,93.75
216,252,77324,5,0,0:0:0:0:
84,144,77524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,252,77724,2,0,P|304:264|360:248,1,140.625
388,284,78124,2,0,B|384:240|384:240|396:180,1,93.75
464,64,78524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,128,78724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,44,78924,6,0,P|160:40|124:52,1,93.75
232,212,79324,2,0,P|300:216|336:204,1,93.75
168,84,79724,2,0,P|100:80|64:92,1,93.75
292,172,80124,2,0,P|360:176|396:164,1,93.75
156,164,80524,6,0,B|148:196|148:196|148:220|144:260,1,93.75
196,84,80924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,204,81124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,80,81324,2,0,L|436:60,1,93.75
304,196,81724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,36,81924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,228,82124,6,0,P|168:304|160:336,1,93.75
232,152,82524,2,0,P|168:132|124:140,1,93.75
288,264,82924,2,0,P|352:280|468:240,1,187.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,242,83524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,180,83724,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,320,83924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,156,84124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,156,84524,2,0,L|143:81,1,93.75
176,260,84924,2,0,L|264:289,1,93.75
400,352,85324,6,0,P|412:296|380:208,1,140.625
308,200,85724,2,0,P|328:160|384:140,1,93.75
288,284,86124,2,0,B|232:256|232:256|224:228|204:200|204:200|176:192|143:164,1,187.5
150,170,86724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,268,86924,5,0,0:0:0:0:
212,100,87124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,224,87324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,224,87724,2,0,L|336:164,1,93.75
160,188,88124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,88,88324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,115,88524,6,0,B|300:92|300:92|288:64|288:24,1,93.75
92,272,88924,2,0,B|79:248|79:248|91:220|91:180,1,93.75
392,204,89324,2,0,B|404:180|404:180|392:152|392:112,1,93.75
180,172,89724,2,0,B|167:148|167:148|179:120|179:80,1,93.75
288,208,90124,5,0,0:0:0:0:
156,264,90324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,204,90524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,292,90724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,200,90924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,324,91124,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,196,91324,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,352,91524,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,136,91724,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91824,12,0,94924,0:0:0:0:
Ajitama
Kinshara great job on all these maps! I love all of them

something i would change though
01:30:124 (1) - the jumps here seem a bit awkward to me...maybe it's just because I don't really see jumps like this
maybe like this

It's up to you if you want to change it. I think the map would get ranked either way lol
Again awesome job on these maps! 8-)
Kibbleru

Ajitama wrote:

Kinshara great job on all these maps! I love all of them

something i would change though
01:30:124 (1) - the jumps here seem a bit awkward to me...maybe it's just because I don't really see jumps like this
maybe like this

It's up to you if you want to change it. I think the map would get ranked either way lol
Again awesome job on these maps! 8-)
yeah, these jumps arent used that often, but i think it works for the buildup
Frostings
[General]
add Kibbleru and Kuron-Kun(?) to tags

[Kibbleru's Easy]
use SC:1 for timing points? sliderslide mehhhhh

00:25:324 - mmm this sound is so big
00:34:124 (1) - one grid right for blanket actually make it curve like this 00:32:124 (2) -
00:37:324 (1,2) - nazi -- fix this blanket better like previous
00:46:524 (3) - sounds kinda weird maybe try drum sample with no additions
00:52:924 (3) - ^
00:56:524 (1,2) - nazi blanket
00:59:324 (3) -
01:07:724 (3,1) - blanket better
01:12:524 (1) - normal on tail

[Normal]
00:26:924 (4) - clap here sounds nice
00:39:724 (4) - also here maybe clap on head and remove clap on tail
00:40:524 (1) - remove whistle on the slider body (unless this is intentional...?)
00:46:124 (5) - clap on head instead of tail
00:46:924 (1) - remove whistle on body
00:52:524 (5) - same thing as before, also you're missing drum clap
00:58:924 (4) - ^
01:05:324 (6,7) - these claps don't sound very good.. try a lower volume normal sample
01:18:124 (4,5) - maybe put clap on (4) head, and remove from tail and (5)
01:24:524 (5) - clap on head
01:26:524 (2) - maybe remove this clap on tail.. doesn't fit well
01:30:124 (7,8) - don't you think these claps are loud? maybe remove some

[Hard]
01:30:124 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - this is a huuuuuge spike in difficulty...

I ran out of time at the end ...
flow-wise Hard is good except for 00:35:724 (5,6,7) - which plays a little weird
also there's a little (probably unintentional) jump in difficulty at:
00:39:724 (4,5,6,7) -
00:45:324 (5,6,7,8,9,10) -
00:58:924 (6,7,8,9,1) -
but nothing too bad, except for the jump at the end mentioned before


[Kokoro no Collab]
01:25:324 (1) - snap 1/2 .. plays really strangely and doesn't sound very good
kiai is 2hard4me please make less jumps ;w; some of the jumps don't suit the song which is not what you want to do


finish hitsounds ~~
Topic Starter
Kinshara

Frostings wrote:

[General]
add Kibbleru and Kuron-Kun(?) to tags fixed

[Normal]
00:26:924 (4) - clap here sounds nice
00:39:724 (4) - also here maybe clap on head and remove clap on tail
00:40:524 (1) - remove whistle on the slider body (unless this is intentional...?)
00:46:124 (5) - clap on head instead of tail
00:46:924 (1) - remove whistle on body
00:52:524 (5) - same thing as before, also you're missing drum clap
00:58:924 (4) - ^
01:05:324 (6,7) - these claps don't sound very good.. try a lower volume normal sample
01:18:124 (4,5) - maybe put clap on (4) head, and remove from tail and (5)
01:24:524 (5) - clap on head
01:26:524 (2) - maybe remove this clap on tail.. doesn't fit well
01:30:124 (7,8) - don't you think these claps are loud? maybe remove some

all of the above fixed

[Hard]
01:30:124 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - this is a huuuuuge spike in difficulty... for emphasis

I ran out of time at the end ...
flow-wise Hard is good except for 00:35:724 (5,6,7) - which plays a little weird fixed
also there's a little (probably unintentional) jump in difficulty at:
00:39:724 (4,5,6,7) - for emphasis
00:45:324 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - changed the pattern, but jumps still there for emphasis
00:58:924 (6,7,8,9,1) - for emphasis
but nothing too bad, except for the jump at the end mentioned before

finish hitsounds ~~Will do!
Thank you for mod!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply