forum

Rank worsening, not gaining PP.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rampax

Pretzel-kun wrote:

rampaxhellex wrote:

Why not do wut i recommended u and show me the screenshot first.
No thanks.
Glad i can help ;D
Blueprint
I do believe he has problems submitting scores, He can play difficult maps
From what I've gathered from watching he lacks the ability to full combo and is really picky with what he plays.
Just download something to record and when you actually fc and it doesn't submit send it to peppy.
Rampax

Blueprint wrote:

From what I've gathered from watching he lacks the ability to full combo and is really picky with what he plays.
Just download something to record and when you actually fc and it doesn't submit send it to peppy.
I think he solved it. He seems to be avoiding us. If not then he is just lazy or i dunno.
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun

rampaxhellex wrote:

I think he solved it. He seems to be avoiding us. If not then he is just lazy or i dunno.
I haven't solved it. And I'm not lazy. I just know that whatever you're suggesting wont work.. Stop spamming my thread.
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun

Blueprint wrote:

Right.. I recorded a map that I fc'ed.. how do I send it to peppy?
Rewben2

Pretzel-kun wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

There's absolutely no chance that's happening. If your score fails to submit then that's that.
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun

Rewben2 wrote:

There's absolutely no chance that's happening. If your score fails to submit then that's that.
But all of my scores fail to submit.. someone must be able to help?
Pettanko

Pretzel-kun wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

10/10 top lel
Rewben2

Pretzel-kun wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

But all of my scores fail to submit.. someone must be able to help?
Well there's a technical difficulty that's likely on your end, this isn't technical support.

I can tell you for sure that sending peppy your score/replay/ is not going to make anything happen. If your score failed to submit after the allowed time limit (15 mins I think it is?) then it's gg.
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun

Rewben2 wrote:

Well there's a technical difficulty that's likely on your end, this isn't technical support.

I can tell you for sure that sending peppy your score/replay/ is not going to make anything happen. If your score failed to submit after the allowed time limit (15 mins I think it is?) then it's gg.
But this randomly started happening 9 days ago.. I've no idea what causes and no idea how to find out.
Maxis

Pretzel-kun wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

But this randomly started happening 9 days ago.. I've no idea what causes and no idea how to find out.
Like Rewben said, this isn't technical support. You'll have better luck over here.
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun

xMaxisx wrote:

Like Rewben said, this isn't technical support. You'll have better luck over here.
Actually I didn't make this thread to get help with this.. it just de-railed into this subject. I already made a thread in the Tech. Support forum.. but no one helped.
Maxis

Pretzel-kun wrote:

xMaxisx wrote:

Actually I didn't make this thread to get help with this.. it just de-railed into this subject. I already made a thread in the Tech. Support forum.. but no one helped.
Ooh, my bad, apologies.

To be honest I have no idea what could be going on, but it's the reason your rank is going down at the very least (you aren't getting pp, other people are getting pp = other people passing you). There's a bunch of reasons this could be happening--internet issues, firewall issues, etc.--but I'm assuming you've already checked all of this. I'll post on your tech support thread if I find out anything relevant.
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun
Actually.. I managed to fix it... nevermind
Granger
So what was wrong?
InControL_old

Blueprint wrote:

Give me 40 seconds 2.6-2.9 stars songs please xD
EcchiMeister
your scores doesn't submit ? you are probably having internet connection problems, look into that.

judging from your profile stats you're like my friend who loves to play beatmaps out of his league resulting bad overall accuracy.
the thing is its not about fcing or finishing a ridiculously hard map but its all about having a really good accuracy say 96%+ to gain enough pp.
I remember the time when I just keep on playing saiya remote control insane I was like 320 combo on it ranking B how much pp it gave me ? well 5 or 6 iirc, almost to no worth. I know its not an FC, a good example though. besides how can you say FC when you rank B or C on some maps unless you are consistent at clicking 50's.

TL;DR: improve your accuracy, settle for easier maps for now.

and also if you are picky with songs then download as many beatmaps as possible. you might find few to your likings which you might do extremely good at it and gain pp easily.
Granger

InControL wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

Give me 40 seconds 2.6-2.9 stars songs please xD
Drop - Granat maybe? Its 3.3, dunno how much of a difference that is..
Topic Starter
Pretzel-kun

EcchiMeister wrote:

your scores doesn't submit ? you are probably having internet connection problems, look into that.

judging from your profile stats you're like my friend who loves to play beatmaps out of his league resulting bad overall accuracy.
the thing is its not about fcing or finishing a ridiculously hard map but its all about having a really good accuracy say 96%+ to gain enough pp.
I remember the time when I just keep on playing saiya remote control insane I was like 320 combo on it ranking B how much pp it gave me ? well 5 or 6 iirc, almost to no worth. I know its not an FC, a good example though. besides how can you say FC when you rank B or C on some maps unless you are consistent at clicking 50's.

TL;DR: improve your accuracy, settle for easier maps for now.

and also if you are picky with songs then download as many beatmaps as possible. you might find few to your likings which you might do extremely good at it and gain pp easily.

Did you even take a look at the earlier replies? I literally just said " NEVERMIND, FIXED IT ".... TWO replies above yours..

And my accuracy has actually been improving lately.. went from 83% to 89.35%
Monstrata

Pretzel-kun wrote:

Kirai- wrote:

I dunno if I should be crying or should I be laughing.
You're one of the reasons why these forums have such a bad reputation.
^ :roll:
Maxis

Granger wrote:

So what was wrong?
^
since there are other people over at tech support having score submission problems as well.
A Medic
to gain PP-> Full Combo/S rank hard (TV Size) Maps
EcksDee

A Medic wrote:

Not anymore. % weight made sure of that.
Noobsicle

EcksDee wrote:

A Medic wrote:

Not anymore. % weight made sure of that.
judging from op's top ranks, he could probably gain pp if he actually did score some S ranks/FCs on hards
Cocaine dog
and then again we have to remember that he's at 500pp, so yeeah.. He gets pp from FCing ar=9 TV Size songs most likely..

I would aim for ar=9 songs FC and 97% + accuracy and then you're like already #15000 world player
Dembele
I don't know why people are fueling this pointless thread. Oh wait I am posting. :roll:
Your question has been answered on the first 2 pages (that's all I bothered to read)
Keep improving and you will full combo harder and harder maps eventually, its not rocket science. And to the guy who said you can't improve while ranking up: Yes, yes you can. :P
LunarFox
If you don't care about pp, play for fun. If you want pp, go play some harder maps that aren't "easy" or "boring" and FC them with an S. I'm sure you'd get pp because it's like FCing the hardest map and getting no pp.

TL;DR Keep playing and you'll get pp.
-Chloe
Same shit here
I mostly play insane maps (can't fc them) or maps on hard with hr wich I FC and still just losing ranks...
otoed1
pls no more necroposting. His problem was solved... were done here. Someone else go make a new awful complaint thread for us to post on pls.
Athrun
All I say is to always challenge yourself. Try something new!
If you keep this up, you'll get used to it.
I played hard songs for about 3 months. By the end, I was playing hard songs with HD sometimes.