forum

Hi >_<

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zilent_old
Hi guys and girls well im kinda new to Osu! i have been playing for about 3 months now. Hmmm lets see i live in Mexico, im male and well you can call me Dan or aka Zilent. Well about me i speak english and spanish also im currently learning japanese :P . Im a really shy and quiet person in real life so right now this is kinda like a big step for me to introduce myself :D . Well in real life i don´t have that many friends since people think im weird or just assume thing without even trying to know the person but I hope too meet some great people here and have a fun time. Also this will help me get myself to be a more open person. :lol:

If you want you can add me as a friend in osu! and we can have some good time playing together :D

Fav. Music: Trance, Nightcore, Dubstep, and all types of electronic music.
One of my fav. Songs is Robert Miles- Children (The thing i love about this song is that you can just lie down relax and forget about all your problems)
Fav. Color:Blue
[cocoa]_old

Zilent wrote:

Fav. Color:Blue
well i like the blue colour to, anyway welcome to forum enjoy your stay with us :D
Gakkun
Hola bienvenidos!!!

Well ahaha have fun with osu! and the forums c:
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums.
Topic Starter
Zilent_old
Thnx guys and girls :P
kirueggy
See you support Pingu's Graphics...

Welcome to the forums :P
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums! I hope we get along. ^.^
bbshksh
welcome to the osu!forums, don;t be afraid to speak up c: enjoy your stay, and added ya.
Topic Starter
Zilent_old

bbshksh wrote:

welcome to the osu!forums, don;t be afraid to speak up c: enjoy your stay, and added ya.
=) hope we cant play someday ;)
Kemdo
It's "Zilent" "Silent?" No Silent but with a Z... Welcome to the forums ;D
DestinySonata
hi Zilent and welcome to the forums!
Hope you enjoy your stay here~
Trauter
Hi Zilent ^^
Welcome to the forums !
Ring Suzune
Welcome to the forums bro c:
Topic Starter