snoverpk_old
THOSE CIRCLES; I WANT THEM! /me downloads
[ Pingu ]
.osk isn't working.
momoyo-san

Pannari wrote:

momoyo-san wrote:

didn't like it
Can you tell a bit more specifically, so I could improve it? :)
the mods/random/etc buttons' font looks bad and the white in it looks too out of place
mods icons look too simple

the gameplay is fine though

also the video doesn't show the spinner
Topic Starter
Pannari

[ Pingu ] wrote:

.osk isn't working.
It's not? Weird. I used osu!'s export .osk feature, try renaming it to .zip. I'll upload a .zip version in a second.

Edit: .ZIP version added.
DeletedUser_4041880

momoyo-san wrote:

the mods/random/etc buttons' font looks bad and the white in it looks too out of place
Honestly it's just your opinion. If you dislike them so much, you can always replace it with parts from other skins.
Topic Starter
Pannari

momoyo-san wrote:

the gameplay is fine though

also the video doesn't show the spinner
Ah, I'll have to make the spinner a bit more custom I guess. Right now It's just one custom element, the skin is pretty simple.

I'll see into changing the selection buttons on the song menu into something better. Personally I like them.

The mod icons are something I'm hesitant to change, I made them with SlickCircles and I'm really really happy with them. I love the texture. :D
Topic Starter
Pannari

Project Railgun wrote:

ITS HERE OMGSDGSDGHSDJGSDgsdhssgsdhs

Checking it out now.

EDIT: 10/10 WOULD USE AGAIN

EDIT 2: THE SKIN ISN'T EZ-FRIENDLY :o
lol I gotta include something more EZ-Friendly xD
DeletedUser_4041880
You can just make a separate folder with the changed items in it. The people who downloaded the skin can just copy and paste the elements
Topic Starter
Pannari

Frostei wrote:

You can just make a separate folder with the changed items in it. All the people who downloaded have to do is just copy and paste them
I'm planning to include lots of "plugins", or parts which people can change into their likings so there's something for everyone.
Lewd
Its nice, just make the playwarning arrows a bit more visible
Chikilin00
Finally!!!!! It's released
DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD xP
... The black and white score-comma/dot/percent was on purpose?
THE SEXY ONODERA!!!
[ Pingu ]
Just asking, if you want to make the skin more simple, wouldn't making the combobursts invisible be easier for people?
Topic Starter
Pannari

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Just asking, if you want to make the skin more simple, wouldn't making the combobursts invisible be easier for people?
I'm giving the people possiblity to disable the setting if they wish. Some people prefer the default comboburst.

Chikilin00 wrote:

Finally!!!!! It's released
DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD xP
... The black and white score-comma/dot/percent was on purpose?
THE SEXY ONODERA!!!
That's a really good point! I'll fix the score-comma/dot/percent for next version. I completely forgot about that.
Asphyxia
I think the skin is wonderful, although when you're mapping or just in editor, the reverse arrow circle thingy is kinda bothering sometimes.

Chikilin00
The sliderB and sliderfollowcircle arent SD :/
[ Pingu ]
Also, just noticed that the big ranking letters are the default one. (I feel so bad right now omg lol)
Topic Starter
Pannari

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Also, just noticed that the big ranking letters are the default one. (I feel so bad right now omg lol)
Actually, they aren't.

Chikilin00 wrote:

The sliderB and sliderfollowcircle arent SD :/
Fixing this in the new version.
Satella
panno best skinner Kappa
Topic Starter
Pannari

SnickarN wrote:

panno best skinner Kappa
<3
Yaiishi
I really like your song selection and the hitcircles. Going to give the skin a try! Thanks for your hard work.
Maxis
I absolutely love the colors. (mod icons, accuracy/combo numbers ingame, etc.)
Topic Starter
Pannari

xMaxisx wrote:

I absolutely love the colors. (mod icons, accuracy/combo numbers ingame, etc.)

Yaiishi wrote:

I really like your song selection and the hitcircles. Going to give the skin a try! Thanks for your hard work.
Thankyou <3

Really glad that people are liking the skin. :)
[ Zan ]
How do you get the menu song selection to look like that?
MrRockk
Really love the beatmap selector and how you can preview the beatmap's background! Looks amazing hah

Would you be kind enough to give some insight on how to do that? :o
Topic Starter
Pannari

MrRockk wrote:

Really love the beatmap selector and how you can preview the beatmap's background! Looks amazing hah

[ Zan ] wrote:

This feature was included in one of the newest patches. The only thing you have to do is to go inside your skin.ini and make version: 2.2
[ Zan ]

Pannari wrote:

MrRockk wrote:

[ Zan ] wrote:

This feature was included in one of the newest patches. The only thing you have to do is to go inside your skin.ini and make version: 2.2
Strange. It's already set at 2.2 but it doesn't appear like that.
EDIT: nvm, had to run osu updater :P
BackOffMe50ft
I REALLY like the skin overall, but you might want to add selection-mod-cinema and make SD elements of the ranking letters.
You have ranking-a@2x, ranking-a-small, and ranking-a-small@2x but no ranking-a.

The rest of this is more personal preference but i think the initials for autopilot should be AP instead of PL but its your skin. Relax is RL and Autopilot is PL it looks too similar imo.
If you are making plugins that people can change in and out you could try making score-(0-9) one color instead of all colorful.
-Viselc-

Asphyxia wrote:

I think the skin is wonderful, although when you're mapping or just in editor, the reverse arrow circle thingy is kinda bothering sometimes.

the reversearrow kinda big for me and bothering me so can you make it smaller?
-Viselc-
overall i like the skin especially the cursor
TheKH

-Viselc- wrote:

overall i like the skin especially the cursor
Same here!

I enjoy using this skin, bookmarked and my new skin to use.

Love it!!!
piruchan
Nice skin. But I notice that some files are HD only, namely :
  1. Cursors in the cursors folder
  2. ranking-s, ranking-SH, ranking-X, ranking-XH
  3. Every sliderb
  4. Every sliderfollowcircle
Happens on both .osk and .zip
Topic Starter
Pannari
Just woke up, I'll try squish these bugs for today.
Shizu -_old
Can I use your sliders for my skin? ouo
Topic Starter
Pannari

Shizu - wrote:

Can I use your sliders for my skin? ouo
...I guess? There's really nothing special about the sliders, it's just lines in skin.ini. :D
Topic Starter
Pannari
Allrighty, added plenty of stuff and fixed many problems. Check out the changelog for info.
Chikilin00
Why the sliderfollowcircle goes 0,2,3 ? what happened to the 1 or it was on porpuse?
Topic Starter
Pannari

Chikilin00 wrote:

Why the sliderfollowcircle goes 0,2,3 ? what happened to the 1 or it was on porpuse?
I'm not sure, propably an error on my end. Will fix for next version.
Topic Starter
Pannari
Fixed the .OSK, should now install fine. Apparently it doesn't work if there's a dot in the name. Thanks to Icek- for pointing it out!
FrzR
Cursor <3

Downloading.. =w=)b
Story
Really nice skin Pannari! It's really for gameplay! I love it!
show more