- Unrankable Issue/Highly Suggested
- Comment/Very minor
- The whole spread is horrible imo. You've almost mapped 1/1 only in your Easy but in your Normal a lot of 1/2 and 1/4, also jumps and this weird blue tick rhythm at the beginning which makes it really hard to play for Normal players. I think another diff between these two diff is NEEDED here in order to correct the spread here. I actually didn't know the Normal is a Normal in my testplay. I guess it's more of a Hard. Try to find something inbetween.
- 00:16:140 (2) - Adjust the shape a bit in order to improve the "connection" between 1 and 3 to improve the flow because there's a little stop between all of them since there's no fluent transition here.
- 00:20:331 (3) - Hm, maybe just me but I personally don't like the flow from the previous object into this one. I'd go for reusing 00:18:567 (1) - 's head or tail in order to get a movement either following 2's track or a drop off.
- 00:34:449 (3) - Make some adjustments to the shape here in order to get a better movement to 4. You just simply have to move the last anchor point to 328|255 and rearrange the following object's position to improve the flow here. So it feels more like a curve from 3 -> 4 melting into a triangular movement into 4.
- 00:30:037 (2) - Remove that finish. You didn't place this in the other diff and it doesn't really fit :V
- 00:39:743 (2) - Change this slider's shape for a better transition to 3. Let it point more into 3's head for a smoother movement :3
- 00:52:096 (1) - I fully agree with Irre's suggestion here.
- 01:02:684 (1) - Move this a bit more right (500|22o) in order to get a fluent movement from 3 into this.
I don't really like this diff to be honest. The Kiai is okay but the rest could be done better. The overall map lacks a smooth flow at many spots (I didn't list all of them I guess). Also the rhythm could be better but I guess that's everything provieded by the pretty weird rhythm of that song.
- 00:11:508 (1,2,3,4,5) - Maybe it's just me but these feel a bit empty imo. Reason for this is that you didn't follow the vocals in the previous part. Especially because the music is kinda increasing, as you can hear if you listen closely (volume getting higher etc.). I'd go for more objects here similiar as the section before.
- 00:16:802 (1,2,3) - This was really hard to read due to the polarity issues here and the little lower spacing from 2 to 3. I personally think you could solve this with a similiar rhythm as you've used at 00:15:037 (1) - .
- 00:18:346 (4,1) - You could make some adjustments to the flow here. 00:18:567 (1) - slows me a bit down. You could rotate it 10° (Selection Centre) in order to improve it here. The reason is that it follows a curve created by 00:18:346 (4) - like that as seen in the Screenshot below.
- 00:23:089 (2,3,1) - The spacing from 2 -> 3 looks a bit uneven with the spacing from 3 -> 1. Maybe you could tweak that a little bit :V
- 00:30:920 (1) - This slows me a bit down. The main reason here is if you compare it with the transition from 4 -> 5 that this one is way lower and more to the right which makes it feel weird as a part of this pattern. Moving it a bit more to the lower left (somewhere around 115|180) could improve the flow here a lot imo.
- 00:37:978 (1,2) - The flow from 1 into 2 feels weird to me due to the shape of 1 not supporting the movement into 2. The shape tells me either to go to the right or even more to the left. I'd go for reshaping 1 a bit as seen in the screenshot below. (It would aslo slightly improve the flow from 00:37:537 (5) - into 1, if you ask me)
- 00:41:508 (1) - This feels a bit randomly placed here which doesn't compliment the flow as well. Maybe you could put it into your previous pattern or do some completely different but as it is now, it stops me completely which breaks the flow here imo >.< (I've also posted a few other objects rearranged within the Code in order to make it fit the following pattern, but that's no big change)
- 00:50:331 (1,2,3) - Hue, just me commenting. I personally think the soft whistles don't give enough feedback for these rather loud notes.
- 00:54:302 (2) - The pattern here (00:53:420 (6,1) - ) feature a kind of zigzag movement. The problem here is that I'm slowed down by 00:54:302 (2) - since it basically follows this pattern from the look but the distance is so short that it flows uncomfortable. Consider CTRL+G'ing it.
- 00:57:390 (1) - Consider placing this at 209|229 to improve the flow here. Like this, you would follow 00:56:508 (3) - 's movement with the curve of 00:57:390 (1) - smoothly. As it is now it lacks this feeling, which should be here in terms of structure and flow so that it actually breaks the flow to me here.
- 01:03:346 (2) - The spacing here is a bit uneven which is notable ingame. Maybe you could do some adjustments here. Wouldn't be a big effort here since it's a real minor issue. I'd personally keep 1,32 to 01:03:567 (3) - since you've also doen this with the following and the previous object in order to make it look even.
- 01:07:978 (1) - Is it just me or should this a bit more left and a bit higher in order to have a perfect pentagon shaped pattern here. I took a closer look to the whole shape here I can see that the spacing between 01:07:096 (3) - and 01:07:758 (6,1) - is uneven. 1 is just simply to close at 3.
Hmm, I guess the overall diff is okay. The main problem here is the rhythm and the placement which isn't advantageous for a Normal at all. I'd suggest you to use this diff as a Hard and get a new Normal, as I've already said in General. The rhythm is pretty weird due to the lack of right polarity but that's the fault of the song I guess. Evn though that there are a lot of spots where you would have been able to bypass the polarity issues easily by mapping drums as well since they hit some of the left out 1/2 ticks. The flow is okay in the most spots but there are some patterns I dislike due to the flow being broken there >< Also the map could be tidier since some objects look a bit, I don't know how to say, "out of place". But I guess that's just my personaly view of it ;b