''You have -1 kudosu remaining. You can earn kudosu by helping mod this map! You will gain 1 kudosu if you mod this map. ''
A quick mod, as requested.Thank you for the mod~
- I've already told you about the colours, decide for yourself. I think they really shuld be changed. Already done
- Reduce OD and HP since current ones are way too high for a beginner diff. Lower AR would also be cool, but it is totally up to you. Fixed
- 00:16:140 - you can place an 1/2 slider here, 00:17:905 - and here, 00:23:199 - and so on. They would fit with your rhythm pretty good (goggle "polarity" for more detaills). Added
- 00:21:214 - one more object should be added here to save players from dying and to keep rhythm a bit more consistent. This is the easiest diff, long gaps will trouble players. There's no beat here and the drain is low enough already.
- 00:29:155 (1,2) - minor - taking a few minutes to fix minor mistakes in blanketing would be great. The song is short, so it shouldn't bother you too much. Done
- 00:37:206 - feels like there some vocals on the blue ticks! use some red anchors or try to emphasize the vocals somehow. Fixed
- 00:39:302 (4) - perhaps, a new combo for vocals may fit here. Anyway, it's your language, so you should know better. Just check if you want a NC here or not. Added
- 01:08:861 (3) - converting this one into an 1/1 slider or would be great since the music is quite lound and intense and there's some instrument which shouldn't be ignored, imo. I personally find this better
Note: 01:07:978 (2,3) - don't be afraid of using more 1/1 patterns, it's okay as long as they follow the music. idk lol
Well, those long gaps are way too stressful and don't really fit, imo. Apart from this, the diff is okay. fite me irl
- Your rhythm is way too tricky. See this for more details. Or if you already know it, which is more likely, try to reduce your OD by one or even two ticks to make the diff more playable. Reduced
- I've got a feeling that higher AR may work better here. Jumps, DS and SV are pretty fast, so you may need it. Ask some people to test and tell their opinions. Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut, spread ;~;
- 00:55:626 (1,2) - minor - you could clean up some patterns and turn them ino blankets, like this one. Fixed it for Milkshake because she nub
Well, apart from VERY difficult and choppy rhythm in the beginning, the diff is fine.
The mapset is alright, there is some stuff you may need to fix/improve but the map is done for fun, so players won't expect some ultra-high quality from such map, anyaway.
Best of luck!