forum

[invalid] Background dim for Editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +26
Topic Starter
Sephibro
This "fix" ruined the experience of those mappers and modders who used 100% dim (also it was ok as it used to work for those ones who wanted to map without dim, because they only had to enter play mode once; i don't know why one guy had to complain about that).

It would be very useful and comfortable to be able to set the background dim for the editor, when mapping and modding.

Disclaimer: this is NOT a duplicate because t/138899 this topic only asks for background dimmable in testplays and t/93121 this topic is not clear enough and outdated (and it also has +0 priority) - i couldn't find any satisfactory request that wasn't already marked as duplicate, so i made one myself.
Barciok
+6 that's too annoying
Kodora
That's would be a very nice option.
peppy
If you are using 100% dim then give your beatmaps black backgrounds and call it a day. Make up your minds.
Topic Starter
Sephibro
You should give more importance to user's feedback to improve everyone's experience.
This change, for example, doesn't negatively affect anyone, since who wants can still use 0% dim and see the background as it happens now - but it would help those ones (like me and others) who prefer to be able to dim the background to concentrate only on the circles and sliders when they map and mod.
Nyxa
I also really don't see why this can't be implemented.