1. 02:31:723 (2) - no beat here in music, please remove it
[ Frobe's Insane]
  1. 02:23:578 - unsnapped green line, i think you can directly remove it
  2. 02:31:460 (2) - slider end snap to 02:31:577 -
no kd, I've modded it before.
Call me back after you fix above
Dark Fang
are you serious OniJAM?
there are not problem to rank in now. but why you popped this map?
I can't believe you are member of BAT.
you should check up the map again.

EDIT: I'm sorry I was mad. sorry for using any rude word
Kibbleru

Dark Fang wrote:

are you serious OniJAM?

i believe he screwed up and didn't know that he can't rank it if he sets the pop icon lol
Sakura
Oh well, he's forced to rebubble after fixes are done and Sonnyc can qualify after so no big deal in the end.
Dark Fang
oh... i'm really... sorry...
Sonnyc
Frobe's and Rakuen's snap for 02:31:460 (2) was inconsistent, sorry it was my fault afterall.
Seems the better snap that fits the drum was the following image instead the one that I've provided, but should gather other opinions since I'm no longer sure with this.
Dark Fang
and now is mappers' portion
Lust

Dark Fang wrote:

are you serious OniJAM?

Just as an fyi, OniJAM is also completely justified for popping the bubble. A wrongly snapped slider end is something that should be popped over (as it hinders the map enough from being qualified). Granted: I haven't looked at the map, but please restrain yourself and think before insulting a very capable member of the team.

Anyway, all he needs to do is rebubble and sonnyc can qualify, no big deal as Sakura stated earlier.
Dark Fang
it didn't wrong snapped. but idk
anyway i really sorry for you BATs.

EDIT: I wanna no more any post about mention it.
Kayano
I didn't explain well, the inconsistent slider end in 02:31:460 (2) is the main reason I popped it, others are appears in RC too (kiai inconsistency, overmapped or unsnapped more exactly)
I'm not sure where slider end should snap too so it is another reason, I prefered 1/12, but needs more confirmation.
I'll ask someone else for opinion, if we meet the same conclusion, I'll rebubble it as soon as possible, don't worry.
Topic Starter
Artavia
hue... okay. BATs, please stop the mention of this. I don't want osu drama D:

No Comment = fix

OniJAM wrote:

[ Normal]
  1. 02:23:302 - kiai end move to 02:23:478 - for consistency

[ Hard]
  1. 02:31:723 (2) - no beat here in music, please remove it
Edit : okay then 02:33:127 (6) - I was removed it, too.

[ Frobe's Insane]
  1. 02:23:578 - unsnapped green line, i think you can directly remove it
  2. 02:31:460 (2) - slider end snap to 02:31:577 -
no kd, I've modded it before.
Call me back after you fix above
Really I'm sorry. updated for now.
Kayano
At least, all stuffs are consistent now and fine enough for me

Rebubbled!

To the next BAT: if you think 02:31:460 (2,3) - in Insane and Extra snap correctly, feel free to put it forward
Sonnyc

Rakuen wrote:

Haha, all good :3/

Sonnyc can qualify it back after the fix, don't worry about the thread

Sakura wrote:

Oh well, he's forced to rebubble after fixes are done and Sonnyc can qualify after so no big deal in the end.

Lust wrote:

Anyway, all he needs to do is rebubble and sonnyc can qualify, no big deal as Sakura stated earlier.
Seems good to go.
HelloSCV
첫랭 ㅊㅊㅊㅊ

근데 이거 인센이 Brobe가 아니라 언랭각인듯
Dark Fang
축가
Beige

HelloSCV wrote:

첫랭 ㅊㅊㅊㅊ

근데 이거 인센이 Brobe가 아니라 언랭각인듯
콩그레츄레이션~
Kayano
Gratz on your first ranked!
Ozato Fumika
Insane diff name is unrankable. It should be Brobe's Insane !!

Before anyone gets mad at me, this is a joke
Frobe

No Dap wrote:

Insane diff name is unrankable. It should be Brobe's Insane !!
no
Winnie
Congratz and first ranked hype :)
Ujimatsu Chiya
첫랭 축하드려요~
Topic Starter
Artavia
Thanks for all (:
hehe
!! grats artavia! :D
guineaQ
ㅊㅋㅊㅋ /me 다시 몸 요양하러 침대로
HabiHolic
ㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋ
Snepif
Can't believe extra diff con ranked with this pattern? 03:15:320 (3,1) - that 1/4 jump from the stream to the slider for no reason at all...?

Anyway that extra could be a little better, fails to fit the atmosphere, but because of the good song and (probably) the rest of the diffs are good, congrats! Happy for you :D

I hope a BAT reads this and confirms it's not that they didn't notice this atrocity, but that they indeed noticed it and think it both fits the song and the overall difficulty of the map until that point.
Dark Fang
we can hit that pattern without any feeling :3
Sonnyc
Extra had several big jumps, and I've understood that 1/4 jump as one of them.
There appears a change of the beat getting followed from piano to violin. The pattern might be difficult to hit, but I disagree that it didn't fit the song.
Snepif
It's not that it's too difficult, I mean I was able to hit it at first try, but it's like... doesn't match the difficulty lvl of the rest of the song and it has no reason to do so, its just the ending of the kiai or something.
It's not like I expect modders to actually play the maps they mod anyway xD
Anyway gratz!!
Loctav
I am posting on the behalf of the QAT, since they didn't make it to post themselves but already agreed on disqualifying this for the following reasons:

The Easy and Normal difficulties were considered as not really beginner friendly.

The Easy difficulty has distance snapping errors, and sometimes a really weird rhythm to catch. When it is using red tick sliders, they should be used consinstently, otherwise it's just turning out the confusing for beginners. Make it more readable, while still trying to follow how intended (vocals). We can drop suggestions on that later if requested. Moreover, the blanket usage and distance snapping should be revised.

The Normal difficulty turned out to be worrysome because there are stacks placed on 1/2, when they suddenly turned into 1/1 stacks without any clear indication. (e.g. 01:04:706 (5,1) - to 01:05:583 (2,3) -) Rhythm can be improved as well, since many important beats are left out. This should be revised.

Generally, this mapset may benefit furtherly from modding. Some patterns in Extra appear unpolished and should be revised, but this isn't included in this actual disqualification reason - and is therefore just a suggestion to furtherly improve this mapset.

Please refer to the BAT when seeking to requalify this. Sorry for the inconveniences this may cause to you.
Dark Fang
haha
meii18
Oh no ! :cry:
Snepif
Seriously no-one points out the Extra diff pattern :(
Mira-san
nao D:
Topic Starter
Artavia
Okay, then...
Aka

Snepif wrote:

Can't believe extra diff con ranked with this pattern? 03:15:320 (3,1) - that 1/4 jump from the stream to the slider for no reason at all...?

Anyway that extra could be a little better, fails to fit the atmosphere, but because of the good song and (probably) the rest of the diffs are good, congrats! Happy for you :D

I hope a BAT reads this and confirms it's not that they didn't notice this atrocity, but that they indeed noticed it and think it both fits the song and the overall difficulty of the map until that point.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/124500
its a part of 2014(13) mapping, cmon

anyway,

as for easy

please, refer to this page
pay your attention to these lines and make a conclusion, that:
・00:04:706 (3,4) - (staked notes, moreover, at the very-very beginning, where players doest really know a rhythm of this song. + sliders overlap 00:03:127 (2,4) - which looks not neat but something messy during the gameplay. even if it its something like a blanket, it doesnt look good, imo)
・00:07:513 (2,3) - , 00:15:408 (2,3) - , 00:35:759 (2,3) - , 00:49:092 (2,3) - , 00:54:355 (1,2) - , 01:20:495 (2,3) - , 02:59:618 (2,3) - are not recommended to use but if you reallyreallyreallyreallyreally want, you can leave 2-3, just not too much. like 00:49:092 (2,3) - you could keep this stack, i will mention it some lines below..
・01:04:180 (3,4,1) - NEVER do such thing in easy diff, please. a beginner cant deal with this picture of approaches, its totally confusing
・00:40:320 (2,4) - due to low AR this is visible during the gameplay and thus it looks not neat. remaking the pattern to take this circle out would be nice
・00:47:338 (3,2) - same as above as well, you could move that circle to x:312 y:160 and blanket next slider, to keep it as an easy fix after starting to pay attention to the rhythm part, i noticed that rhythm could be slighty improved by following the vocals closely. i'd recommend to stick to this rhythm or make same one, like you did from here 00:59:267 (1) -
SPOILER
00:48:039 - start, 00:55:057 - end
or
・01:08:390 (2,3) - spacing is 1,15 here. turn off that damn grid snap and fix all of your spacings to be clearly 1.1.
・01:13:302 (1,1) - 01:32:952 (1,1) - 01:46:636 (4,1) - 03:04:180 (1,1) - not enough recovery time after spinner. at least one measure should be after it for all of easy diffs. but this way it wouldnt fit the song if you start slider from here (01:32:952 (1,1) - screenshot it from this part), so i'd recommend to map these, uh
・01:46:987 (1,2) - 01:49:794 (1,2,3) - these are technically same parts, if to listen from vocal view, so better to keep the consistence between them, as for easiest diff, consistence is the best thing. i'd stick to 1/1 rhythm
・03:03:127 (3) - there is no beat to start an object from. i believe that this way it would sound and play better honestly..
・03:08:741 (1) - you started to follow those beats on red ticks and continued after this slider. so, only this sliders follows the vocal thing. and it doesnt really fits good because the ooonly one which goes not in beats is this one. people will expect to click 1/2 before, on red tick instead, cause they didnt hear before such vocal part as this.
・03:19:794 (3) - better to stick here to the actual 1/1 rhythm, i bet you hear too that returning sound. try to replace this into a 1/1
reverse slider and the 1/2 reverse slider at the very end will be a bit easier to get if you do it

expect a mod from me, probably only for easy diffs
Ringating
since it's unranked, I'd suggest changing the bg. the current one is already used on a ranked map.

this may be useful (browse at your own risk, potentially nsfw if you dig in that site).

some possibilities:edit: scrapped #1
no kds
guineaQ
혹시라도 영어 모딩을 한국어로 제대로 번역하고 싶으시면 pm 찔러주세요, 번역해드림
show more