forum

My day...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ph0X
I had JJJust finished fmapping an Ultimate Mash-up when I decided to play osu! I was on a Spin when this strager randomly starts spectating me 0_o. I'm like OH-SHI-, being tRolled by a Mentroidly retarded supporter. Since I didn't want to get hacked & end up with a tWojjanhorse on my computer, I flEEeee'd downstairs, took an awp, sat on a peppy little Bancho and started shooting at a jockey riding a Renasaurus. It was just an Ephemeral passtime that got abruptly cut off by a Cyclone passing by. I was Gladi that the foulcoon wasn't there anymore when I went back to my Lartop.

Now, lesjuhst eat our ztrout and go sleep because we hav2b ready for the Nexy WGCS
Wojjan
Ph0X you.
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Couldn't fit TPIY and TKIY :(
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Neither should you, hellspawn~
Larto
oh wow
Cyclone

Ph0X wrote:

It was just an Ephemeral passtime that got abruptly cut off by a Cyclone passing by.
I'm so awesome at ruining fun
Wojjan
Two bad that a person like you had to go and Dragvon a bad JJJoke like this. Tippycally you. Beee more creativ3 next time, instead of yanking our James with darri boring stories, you Alacey bastard.
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Pft, it's not easy to keep it short while including everyone. I hate posting huge blocks of text *cough* Wojjan's fanfic *cough*
Derekku
:(
GladiOol

Ph0X wrote:

I was Gladi that the foulcoon wasn't there anymore when I went back to my Lartop
Everybody wants to be Gladi~
Topic Starter
Ph0X

Derekku Chan wrote:

:(
:x I Havn't been around the community for long enough and I know know the #osu people and couple major mappers mainly.

Gladi wrote:

Ph0X wrote:

I was Gladi that the foulcoon wasn't there anymore when I went back to my Lartop
Everybody wants to be Gladi~
One can only dream.
Mouseonly ftw though ;)
Derekku
:3
Wojjan
The trout was Derektable

HAPPY?!
Randy96

Wojjan wrote:

The ztrout was Derektable

HAPPY?!