forum

My Score/Rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brain[PS]
Can someone help me w/ that .. i DCed when i finished that map and i didn't get the rank online(i want more pp o:) i know the beatmap is easy but i'm lazy to play it again >.>
theLiminator
Nothing you can do but beat it again.
Topic Starter
Brain[PS]

theLiminator wrote:

Nothing you can do but beat it again.
q.q ty for the info
Topic Starter
Brain[PS]
i've made it again 98.57% Accuracy i have now 350pp yay :3
Vuelo Eluko
good job! keep farming pp and you will become the next cookzi!
Ichi
Next time you DC after a song and if you realise, do not close the performance window until you get back your connection and you will hopefully get your pp. Still testing this theory but after making my second top score, I finished and I realised I was disconnected, I panicked and then I left the performance screen open, reconnected and bam, came pp...
Topic Starter
Brain[PS]

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

good job! keep farming pp and you will become the next cookzi!
ok sure xD I'm a mouse user i can't do it when i buy tablet i'll :P

Ichi wrote:

Next time you DC after a song and if you realise, do not close the performance window until you get back your connection and you will hopefully get your pp. Still testing this theory but after making my second top score, I finished and I realised I was disconnected, I panicked and then I left the performance screen open, reconnected and bam, came pp...
thanks for the info :3
Vuelo Eluko

Ayham wrote:

absolutely, when you get a tablet you will automatically start streaming 300bpm and fcing big black with HDHRFL and DTing tag4's, and hey you might even be able to pass scarlet rose.
get 2 tablets actually, double the aim and speed
Dembele

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Ayham wrote:

absolutely, when you get a tablet you will automatically start streaming 300bpm and fcing big black with HDHRFL and DTing tag4's, and hey you might even be able to pass scarlet rose.
I understand people saying this sometimes but there is really no need for this sarcasm here. If he doesn't have a "gaming mouse" then a tablet will be so much better for him.
timemon

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Ayham wrote:

I'm a leftie, idk if I am even able to hold a pen on right hand :(
but I love my mouse though :)
Topic Starter
Brain[PS]
xd
chox_old

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Ayham wrote: