forum

why you're bad at osu!~

posted
Total Posts
show more
imaginarywriter
I'm bad because slow PC and bad place for the mouse.
Kyno
my inability to click / tap fast enough on hit circles

...... yet on taiko im perfectly fine when it comes to clicking / tapping
Noobsicle
i'm bad because i can't do 0108 while people around my rank are passing 0108 omg halp wat
Eren Yaeger
I'm bad cause I touch myself at night :^)
Rio-
I'm bad because I suck at aiming~
Ikikaera
I'm bad because I can't stream at all, and my reading skills are beyond terrible. I can't play new maps without screwing up completely. Also, I have huge problems with long maps. I can't even closely fc them.
I also get a lot of random fails. It doesn't depend on the difficulty.
Oh, and I can't play AR10 maps at all.
Topic Starter
B1rd
TBH this wasn't meant to be a thread where you vent all your frustrations.
silmarilen

Eren Yaeger wrote:

FireFoxZX
i am bad at osu becuase i have:
Terrible timing
Impossibly low accuracy
Mortifying mapping
Hard to play easy maps
Erratic clicking
Rage issues
Eccentric tastes in maps

i am bad at osu becuase tim is here
hersa37
I'm bad at osu cause my keyboard needs to be hammered down to register a hit and my weird finger joints locks from time to time when streaming
Mofu kun
I'm bad because I try too hard for ss

And im missing two fingers.
Ryu Sei
Because I can't move my cursor fast.
Coro
because I'm trying to play while falling asleep
DeletedUser_4041880
I'm bad because I'm half blind
Granger

Eren Yaeger wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/146087

Im bad because my hardware is subpar (Some outdoor rubber keyboard, generic office mouse, 7y old partially broken dell laptop)...
And because im slow as fuck.
ColdTooth
Cant
stream
over
Critical Dude
I'm bad at playing normal osu! because I have a very bad NRLB (Noob Reaction Limitation Body).
._.
Chamelo
I'm bad at osu! because I'm not Cookiezi I took a wrong head start, I guess.
Ryu Sei
Can't play maps with AR9/HP7/CS7 above.
hersa37
I haven't played seriously for more than a month and now my hand strains from just playing once -_-
InstaSpeed
I guess I'm bad at osu because my pinky finger is pressed against my notebook(using it as mousepad), when trying to pass a long and hard beatmap.
[ Gamers ]
I'm bad at osu! because I can't move my mouse fast :cry:
kirueggy
I'm bad at osu because I use max sensitivity

yay mouse only
hersa37
I'm bad at osu cause there are others better
Noobsicle
i'm bad because my computer all of a sudden decides to alt tab/lose focus twice every hour (or 2), causing my game to pause and making me miss the next note after hitting the orange circle bb fc rip in peace noobsicle
Restless Spirit
I am not bad at osu!. But I could be a lot better at osu!. Here's what screws me over most of the time:

Sleepyness: When I get up in the morning and start playing osu! I am so sleepy I can't hit shit.

Alcohol: I like to drink. This is bad for my accuracy, timing and overall performance.

Cigarettes: Nicotine can be a killer in terms of precision. If I smoke whilst playing osu! my arm and hand start to tremble and I can't hit shit.

Periods of not playing: There comes a time I do not play osu!. When that happens, I fall in rank and I screw up a lot when I am trying to play again.

To be nervous at high combos: Especially when I reach something above 700 I get nervous sometimes and screw up the whole combo.

Mouse Only: It's not really an excuse, but streams and some jumps can be excruciating to perform with a mouse and only one arm/hand to control the whole thing. Since I do not play with a touchscreen (which is just cheating), tablet or additional keyboard and only with the mous and the mouse buttons, some passages in some maps are really hard. But I'll manage. In the future.

Pain: When I play for too long my arm and hand start to hurt which decreases my accuracy and lead to failure pretty fucking quickly.

Dirt on my mousepad: This one is obvious. Everything gets obstructed for my mouse laser thingy and I can't control the mouse properly.

People who barge into my room: I always fuck everything up when that happens. Gawd I hate that.

That#s pretty much it, I guess.
-sev
-Bad health.

-Habits that are bad for my health.

-Tendency to screw up combos at ridiculously easy parts.
Pacze
- My nervousness increases periodically when I don't lose the combo as the song goes on. You can deduce the rest of the story.
Rio-

Pacze wrote:

- My nervousness increases periodically when I don't lose the combo as the song goes on. You can deduce the rest of the story.
definitely Me everytime
Restless Spirit

Nikkumi wrote:

-Tendency to screw up combos at ridicuously easy parts.
Oh yes. Like ludicrously slow sliders which come totally surprisingly. I always hate myself a little bit when I screw this stuff up and it happens way too often.
Critical Dude
RIP Powersocke
VnSoul
I just cannot stream high BPM streams and yeah nervousness is aways an obstacle that everyone has to face
Janacechan
Because my mouse sucks
Ekoro
I wouldn't say my mouse sucks because i'm doing good scores with it...

... BUT IF IT COULD STOP MESSING UP RANDOMLY (sometimes) IT COULD BE AWESOME
Veloalopus
I'm not exactly good at Osu! because I have problems reading beatmaps, and getting nervous and worried that I might miss when I have a high combo. Also can't steam worth crap.
Ikikaera
It's been quite some time since I last posted here, and yet I still have a similar problem. I still can't stream well.
Perhaps it could be my laptop keyboard, or I might just suck at it.
At least I'm moderately good at jumps.
Factorial
Using mouse... and clicking fast enough...

Can finish hard maps using osu!droid
Celizavia
-lag. Thats obvious
- my hand-eye combo cant catch the notes well
- how the fuvk u do spinner seriously?! How?? --
ERA Puzzle
I am bad because I have absolutely crappy timing. Seriously, I cannot do streaming maps or maps that just have weird timings they just poop on me :cry: but I'm getting better

Also I find it hard to FC long maps because I get nervous and it builds and builds or I mind game myself and think "Holy s*** have I not missed yet" and then I immediately miss. Also I could all around be more solid - I randomly miss notes for no reason and I feel like it's because I'm not experienced enough yet at the map level that I play on. T~T
MisakaMik0t0
I'm bad in osu because I sux at osu.. (Misaka.. Do you even english) >:(
show more