forum

eufonius - Kimi ni Aeta kara

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sieg

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

NO ONE TELL ME I SHOULD ADD THIS PART OF SKIN EVEN THE SKIN WIKI.
Chinese skinning wiki page contains wrong and obsolete data, maybe you guys should update it? D:

gl with requalifying tho
Rizia
re
Koiyuki
5th

and new page*
Topic Starter
KaedekaShizuru

Sieg wrote:

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

NO ONE TELL ME I SHOULD ADD THIS PART OF SKIN EVEN THE SKIN WIKI.
Chinese skinning wiki page contains wrong and obsolete data, maybe you guys should update it? D:

gl with requalifying tho
I mean the English page……
when I got 4th dq, Fycho cames tell me the skin rule changed after this map 4th qualified.
I have nothing to say.

Minakami Yuki wrote:

5th

and new page*
thanks wkyik and yukiyuki
Yumikoi
Shinku <3

I will play this map all day until Akai Hitomi releases ;P (just 2 more days :O)
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Sellenite's Easy

Mapping Quality

• Quality of the difficulty is below acceptable level and the difficulty itself feels rather unpleasant to play.
  1. 03:00:274 (5,1) - patterns like this one are rather misleading as players are unable to clearly see the slidershape untill the last moment.
  2. 00:40:891 (2,3) - it is a general recommendation to avoid stacks in Easy diffs, In this case, combined with changeable BPM it becomes too difficult to read.
  3. 02:03:448 (5,1) - location of (1) is confusing. As there're no followpoints, players will expect it to be 2x-repeat slider.
Inappropriate difficulty settings

• Circle Size 4 does not fit with this difficulty and makes it too hard for beginner players. In addition to this, it creates an unnatural difficulty spread.
Moecho's Normal

Mapping Quality

• The rhythm used in a certain patterns of the difficulty is not supported by the song, hence making the feedback from hitsound confusing to players.
  1. 04:11:920 (1) - extended slider does not follow anything in the song. It should be either 1/1 or 1/2 slider.
  2. 04:26:743 (2,3) - unnecessary extended slider is going off the song.
  3. 04:40:155 (1,2) - neither vocals nor the instruments require extended sliders
Hikari

Mapping Quality

• Rhythm of the difficulty does not represent the song accurately. In addition to this, there is a significant number of unfitting and random jumps, which make the difficulty appear forced.
  1. 02:48:977 (3,4) - unreasonable jump
  2. 03:42:625 (5,6) - jump without any support in the music
  3. 01:04:520 (7) - end of the slider covers strong downbeat, resulting in giving practically no emphasis to the strong beat at 01:04:873 -
  4. 02:11:036 (2) - the clap has to be clickable. The slider makes rhythm here obscure

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###EM
reflexit
说实话,这张图被dq的次数越多,我越希望它最终能被rank。
Keep it up! ;)
Topic Starter
KaedekaShizuru

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Sellenite's Easy

Mapping Quality

• Quality of the difficulty is below acceptable level and the difficulty itself feels rather unpleasant to play.
  1. 03:00:274 (5,1) - patterns like this one are rather misleading as players are unable to clearly see the slidershape untill the last moment.
  2. 00:40:891 (2,3) - it is a general recommendation to avoid stacks in Easy diffs, In this case, combined with changeable BPM it becomes too difficult to read.
  3. 02:03:448 (5,1) - location of (1) is confusing. As there're no followpoints, players will expect it to be 2x-repeat slider.

• Circle Size 4 does not fit with this difficulty and makes it too hard for beginner players. In addition to this, it creates an unnatural difficulty spread.
Moecho's Normal

Mapping Quality

• The rhythm used in a certain patterns of the difficulty is not supported by the song, hence making the feedback from hitsound confusing to players.
  1. 04:11:920 (1) - extended slider does not follow anything in the song. It should be either 1/1 or 1/2 slider.
  2. 04:26:743 (2,3) - unnecessary extended slider is going off the song.
  3. 04:40:155 (1,2) - neither vocals nor the instruments require extended sliders
Hikari

Mapping Quality

• Rhythm of the difficulty does not represent the song accurately. In addition to this, there is a significant number of unfitting and random jumps, which make the difficulty appear forced.
  1. 02:48:977 (3,4) - unreasonable jump
  2. 03:42:625 (5,6) - jump without any support in the music
  3. 01:04:520 (7) - end of the slider covers strong downbeat, resulting in giving practically no emphasis to the strong beat at 01:04:873 -
  4. 02:11:036 (2) - the clap has to be clickable. The slider makes rhythm here obscure

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###EM
GG, nice stupid reason. I never revise.
Graveyarded it.
5th. I feel so contented. the 6th? You QATs hell out and play it yourself.

不要碰劳资的真红 谁都不行

reflexit wrote:

说实话,这张图被dq的次数越多,我越希望它最终能被rank。
Keep it up! ;)
抱歉让各位失望了 就此退坑吧 我受够了
Koiyuki
Each dq time has a new reason, it only shows how low the efficiency you QATs check maps. If this reason can be showed earlier, all the problem would be solved easily. Now it seems BNs and QATs have wasted several weeks of time and cause a mapper left the game.

Do you really work as a team?

Dont say why you bn cant check this, because although it's not the best, it's fine already, feel nothing wrong in playing.
Dont nag, please.

Edit: Sincerely.
Edit2: fix some spelling errors.
Sellenite
sb
yf_bmp
HAND THINKING BEAR
Truly hope this song can be ranked.
Sellenite
不用开鹅俗都能够看出你们有多蠢

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Sellenite's Easy

Mapping Quality

1. 03:00:274 (5,1) - patterns like this one are rather misleading as players are unable to clearly see the slidershape untill the last moment. 你不能玩吗你不能玩吗你不能玩吗叠起来你就瞎了吗
  2. 00:40:891 (2,3) - it is a general recommendation to avoid stacks in Easy diffs, In this case, combined with changeable BPM it becomes too difficult to read. 你大爷的推荐nmb的避免stack
  3. 02:03:448 (5,1) - location of (1) is confusing. As there're no followpoints, players will expect it to be 2x-repeat slider. 这什么鬼,还要特地开鹅俗看看,我去你大爷的看完后你不瞎我都瞎了,什么jb理由你是不是扯完就走,有种放学别跑

• Circle Size 4 does not fit with this difficulty and makes it too hard for beginner players. In addition to this, it creates an unnatural difficulty spread. 哪里too hard,你别跑,单挑HDDTHRFL看看谁#1
Good luck! good luck nmb

###EM
sb x2
Rizia

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

I'm glad to see the 5th dq reason.
QAT revenge lol
MirinH

Minakami Yuki wrote:

Each dq time has a new reason, it only shows how low the efficiency you QATs check maps. If this reason can be showed earlier, all the problem would be solved easily. Now it seems BNs and QATs have wasted several weeks of time and cause a mapper left the game.

Do you really work as a team?

Dont say why you bn cant check this, because although it's not the best, it's fine already, feel nothing wrong in playing.
Dont nag, please.

Edit: Sincerely.
Edit2: fix some spelling errors.
legit,screenshoted,nobody delete this post
說實話,我真懷疑這圖被針對
mintong89
wow.

I'm not trying to pick a quarrel, but isn't this is too over?
The mapper is already hard to try find BN to bubble and rank. One-two times is fine, but it's five time. FIVE TIME. Maybe it's really a problem need to fix, but why don't you try to pick it all at one time? Do you really think this is fun?
liaoxingyao
dq5次。。这太可怜了
Kayano

rip. no need to stay in bubbled

call me anytime to rebubble if you want
Yousei
dq5次.....怀疑被针对pwp

EDIT:第六次Bubbled,还是希望能Rank啊;w;

QAT这是要干嘛;w;
Fushimi Rio
就是人太多 下得只剩两三个就没这茬了
Kencho
QAQ
Zweib
n3VeR g1ve uP
Starfy

We help you quit osu!, starting with finding quarrel in a straw of beatmaps.
Chaoslitz
I am not judging the ability of QAT members of checking qualified maps
but why such a objective issues can only be found in the 5th disqualification?
splitting different reasons as a result of dq don't really make sense
It is not good to hear that mappers quitting this community due to the bunch of dqs

Mackenzie wrote:

說實話,我真懷疑這圖被針對
well just opinions
shionelove
かなしんく...せっかく紅い瞳発売したのに、真紅ちゃんがかわいそう
sb+1 never give up+1
crim
never give up ;w;
Saoji
They could, at least, have sincerely apologized for that one.

StarForYou wrote:

We help you quit osu!, starting with finding quarrel in a straw of beatmaps.
FencerTJ
uwu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.