forum

Tablet Help!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Te Amo
So im going to buy a tablet and im a bit skeptical over if the one i choose is good or bad since i never buy stuff online.
I want to buy this one but is it good or should i just go with the osu!tablet?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IOC ... d_i=507846
I'd buy the osu tablet in an instance but it seems too small :c.
Which one would be better?
Vuelo Eluko
that one
B1rd
does the world really need another tablet player? you have 3000pp, why don't you stick with mouse?
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

does the world really need another tablet player? you have 3000pp, why don't you stick with mouse?
rank 3k in over 14k plays is really slow learning
i blame the mouse
Topic Starter
Te Amo

B1rd wrote:

I know i felt that same way but, trying a different technique of playing Osu! isnt going to hurt anyboddy c:
Blueprint
Pen is good for 10+ over wise mouse ftw just get an intiu
Ichi
That tablet is perfect for osu!, you can always get a wacom although they are abit more expensive. And there is nothing wrong with trying to change playstyle. go ahead tablet is fun, but sometimes i feel like mouse is more stable since i don´t seem to find a constant grip for the pen myself.
ballplay

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

B1rd wrote:

i blame the mouse
that was sarcasm right? im 4k with like 20k plays
Greust

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

B1rd wrote:

i blame the mouse
That better have been sarcasm, lol. You're still sat at 28k with 12k plays.
InControL_old
Give him a chance to become Cookiezi
B1rd

SloppySeal wrote:

that was sarcasm right? im 4k with like 20k plays
no you're just bad, this is normal progress for someone with your playcount:

Vuelo Eluko

Venoko wrote:

That better have been sarcasm, lol. You're still sat at 28k with 12k plays.
what i do isnt even worth being considered 'playing the game'
so i dont follow the normal learning curve rules
Hitoyomi_old
I'd probably stick with the osu!tablet(the osu!tablet area should be plenty for most players) if you're going to shell out the money, considering a quick search revealed no software for that specific tablet and it apparently doesn't come with any driver CDs or anything so you might not have the option of setting your active area to anything less than the full area.

At 5.5x4 inches that means you will probably have to play in windowed mode, which I don't know if you're comfortable with.

P.S. I might be a complete idiot though so wait for confirmation from someone who isn't a Wacom snob.
Mathsma
If you are wondering if that tablet is good or not, it is likely one of the best budget tablets out there. Good sized area with a really low price is really all you need for osu. It is the same for the osu!tablet (H420 model) but the area is much smaller, that is why I do not like it as much as the 540.
XK2238

jKazej wrote:

I'd probably stick with the osu!tablet(the osu!tablet area should be plenty for most players) if you're going to shell out the money, considering a quick search revealed no software for that specific tablet and it apparently doesn't come with any driver CDs or anything so you might not have the option of setting your active area to anything less than the full area.

At 5.5x4 inches that means you will probably have to play in windowed mode, which I don't know if you're comfortable with.

P.S. I might be a complete idiot though so wait for confirmation from someone who isn't a Wacom snob.
confirmed:

amazon.com wrote:

*Note: There is NO bundled software that comes with the tablet, please be informed!
although if you decide to still buy it, you may be able to get the driver here. Took a look into the manual, and it seems that the "Driver 7.0" button contains drivers for models not mentioned in the other buttons (and possibly, EVERY model), with 540 being one of them.

I never got my hands onto any tablet though, so I can't be 100% sure. I wish I have one myself. :(
Topic Starter
Te Amo
Ok thank you very much guys :D