forum

my right pinky hurts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iderekmc
hi my right pinky hurts after 30 minutes of playing, i think its maybe because i put the weight of my hand on it as it is normal because of the position of the hand(closed) (tablet hand). does it happen to any of u also? do u have any advice?
Mofu kun
Rest
El Koko
chop it off
GoldenWolf

Kokozord wrote:

chop it off
Vuelo Eluko
it is feasible to chop it off. the pinkie, unlike its foot equivalent the smallest toe, contributes very little in the way your hand does tasks. In fact, the thumb is responsible for 80% of the tasks your hand does. Whereas the pinkie toe on the foot is actually very important for balance and control!
xasuma

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kokozord wrote:

chop it off
nooblet

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kokozord wrote:

chop it off
Confirmed. I used to get hand crams when I played [woof] difficulties. After chopping it off I only feel pain while playing 8K Mania.
Yuunee
After some time of playing, when you feel that your pinky hurts, take a break. Rest your hands! After some time (10-15 minutes or more [it depends on you]) return and play ;D
EcksDee

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

it is feasible to chop it off. the pinkie, unlike its foot equivalent the smallest toe, contributes very little in the way your hand does tasks. In fact, the thumb is responsible for 80% of the tasks your hand does. Whereas the pinkie toe on the foot is actually very important for balance and control!
This is absolutely wrong. If you get a choice on which finger to remove, like your captor asks you, remove the ring finger.

Seriously, hold a hammer while extending your pinky and see how much less stable it is.
Vuelo Eluko

EcksDee wrote:

This is absolutely wrong. If you get a choice on which finger to remove, like your captor asks you, remove the ring finger.

Seriously, hold a hammer while extending your pinky and see how much less stable it is.
i was able to still use it effectively by holding it near the end

ive spent too much time doing finger independence exercises with my ring finger to get rid of it
EcksDee

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

EcksDee wrote:

i was able to still use it effectively by holding it near the end

ive spent too much time doing finger independence exercises with my ring finger to get rid of it
Well yeah, I play a bit of mania and it would suck to lose it.

I based my opinion on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSS5Ij1Wlm8
Vuelo Eluko
if i didnt have a pinkie i'd be less obliged to have learned how to use it in pen spinning in the first place which is just not fun to learn except in rare exception tricks like spreads/backarounds...

should have got rid of it long ago

although flush sonics would be pretty easy without a ring finger.

i guess ill just cut off my hand
Barciok

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Loctav
Why do people keep creating this kind of threads D: