posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
osu! by peppy
Ryu Sei
Cut Skin. Because I'm an outcutter.
- Milhofo -
I use Nightcore HD, even though I don't usually go for those songs, I can't play without it now..
EineKrone
Aesthetic, modded Nancho-mau(kinda obstructive/flashy, but is my favorite in visuals. with edited circles and invisible bursts it was awesome, while almost maintaining the hitcircle which I love ^^).
Testing Hinawi Tenshi's, could be my next fav.
Special mention to Silmarilen(good one, but the transparent hitcircles felt weird to me... once I start playing again(dead KB) I will test it some more);
Luminance(good idea, but I have problems with the hitcircle.)[/size]);
and Cookiezi(I use the mods from it :) ).
_sparky_

B1rd wrote:

osu! by peppy
why that?

it feels so weird to me

(the cursor lcdkle)
AutoMedic
Nexus Slate by Xiao

I don't know, but it feels like Xiao's works are always good

It's sophisticated IMO
LunarFox
My skin because I put it to my liking and its finally a skin I can use other than barraku shippu
Yaiishi
I use a mixture of skins. The main part of the skin is Aesthetic skin. The hitsounds were from kamui. A few elements were made by me. The rest I don't remember to be honest.
Arcanine
My skin I created (not a mix).

I just made some simple yet nice looking circles that could easily be read.
Greyusb
My mixed skin which includes:
- General interface from a mix of Hinanawi Tenshi skin and Hyperdimension Neptunia skin
- Hit sounds from Kamui
- Approach circles and hit circles from a really old skin named simple rainbow....
- Self made combo bursts (I disabled them recently though...)
- Score bar, Mode selection menu from Hinanawi Tenshi skin
Eren Yaeger
Toss up between mine and dragonhuman's
Senpoii
This is my home-made skin

kirueggy

Ilfri wrote:

no numbers grrrreat
Rio-

kirukashi wrote:

Ilfri wrote:

no numbers grrrreat
*cough* *cough* cptnXn *cough*
AutoMedic

Ilfri wrote:

Link plz
Kurogamii
skin made by myself
because it's easy to change, customize, etc.
TakuMii
It's so satisfying to make something that looks good~
[cocoa]_old
well my favorite skin is my skin lol and the reason is because i'm the one who made that's

no number and no hit circle in the end of slider so this really easy with HD imo. 8-)
_sparky_

[cocoa] wrote:

well my favorite skin is my skin lol and the reason is because i'm the one who made that's

no number and no hit circle in the end of slider so this really easy with HD imo. 8-)
i tried that skin (i know you made it ;3)

its little hard for me to get used to xD
A Medic
I play with a custom version of Kamui's skin that I modified.
MrPop
Mixed six based on rrtyui and WWW , wihtout using sliderfollowcircle
Varetyr
Black 2014 by Azer / Quanteck

Extremely easy to read, yet so beautiful.
Hitoyomi_old
My own mix skin.

Like it mostly 'cause it's easy on the eyes(also easy to read), not affected by kiai time and has hitsounds that aren't loud and shrill enough to piss me off.
kirueggy

jKazej wrote:

not affected by kiai time
looks like I'll be using this for a few weeks
Her
Yami Shoujo. I primarily play CtB and it does wonders for me. Haven't found a ctb skin aside from Yami that doesn't undermine gameplay. I do have elements from other skins in it, mainly the hitsounds, cursor and combo bursts from the Loli skin. I love mixing and mashing skin elements
6 digit peak
Kanye West's skin :p
-sev
I'm currently jumping between skins, sometimes I use Luminance Planckian Locus, another variant of Luminance, or WWW Skin. Right now I'm using Starger4ru's skin and so far I like it.

I'll get to making a mix one of these days, when I'm not feeling lazy.
bbshksh
i'm using my own mixed skin, some of them are mine, but majority from others skins
bbshksh
i'm using my own mixed skin, some of them are mine, but majority from others skins
bbshksh
Foxtrot

Nikkumi wrote:

I'm currently jumping between skins, sometimes I use Luminance Planckian Locus, another variant of Luminance, or WWW Skin. Right now I'm using Starger4ru's skin and so far I like it.
I didn't like the new Luminance because it looks way too busy for my eyes, hence why I'm sticking with the previous version because it's so much easier to read.
-sev

Dulcet wrote:

Nikkumi wrote:

I didn't like the new Luminance because it looks way too busy for my eyes, hence why I'm sticking with the previous version because it's so much easier to read.

I'll give it a try.