1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted

luckystings wrote:

i want request mod on my map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182954

thanks :)

AndreasHD wrote:

Hi, NM please https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43392
Thanks!
Both rejected! I'm sorry. Did you guy's even read the thread? :(

Fort wrote:

dat feel when im just requesting some M4M and being your mutual friend. so kawaii :3 :3 :3
Offtopic lolol. Kawaii~
posted

Ceph23 wrote:

Hey can you mod mine?
t/217321
Drain time is slightly above what you specified... but hey, I tried.
Done!
posted

idodgebull3ts wrote:

Hi

NM please https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184675

Thanks
Done!
posted
Queue open again!
posted
helloooo NM please c:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/181142

thanks~
posted
mind to *cough* recheck my map?

take your time
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/167402

thanks again^^
posted

Kihhou wrote:

helloooo NM please c:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/181142

thanks~
Accepted.

Celizavia wrote:

mind to *cough* recheck my map?

take your time
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/167402

thanks again^^
YOU again! :D I take a look. ^^
posted

Celizavia wrote:

mind to *cough* recheck my map?

take your time
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/167402

thanks again^^
Done!

Some modding requests? Anyone? :D
posted
now it's open i guess..
xD

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/183132

Thanks b4~
posted
Maybe it's open...
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189650
Thanks~
posted
this is open?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186644
ty :3
posted

sheela901 wrote:

Maybe it's open...
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/189650
Thanks~

Yasora wrote:

this is open?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186644
ty :3

-[ Asuna ]- wrote:

now it's open i guess..
xD

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/183132

Thanks b4~
Yes it is. Accepted all.
posted
M4M please??


https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/222957


thanks bro!! XDDD :3
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/171979 (Ignore Mira-san's Diff)

Thanks^^
posted

mion_6GKM wrote:

M4M please??


https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/222957


thanks bro!! XDDD :3
M4M is closed, but I'll try it. ^^

gokugohan12468 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/171979 (Ignore Mira-san's Diff)

Thanks^^
I was shocked, when I saw that amount of difficulties. Accepted. xD

NM closed!
posted
I'll accept the next 2 maps.
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180821

Thanks in advance :) 2 diffs only.
posted
Hi there ;w;
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/155984
Thanks in advance~
posted

Lanturn wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/180821

Thanks in advance :) 2 diffs only.

StarForYou wrote:

Hi there ;w;
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/155984
Thanks in advance~
Okay. :)

NM closed!
posted
M4M is open again!
show more
Please sign in to reply.