Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lari
grats ~
Cherry Blossom
Congratulations HW
I wanna see the world's end through your map. Beautiful art.
Rizia
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gratzzzzzz
Ayachi-
HW恭喜 ~
TheLukay
gg
lets see passes first lol
Fatfan Kolek
Congrats HW!!
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
1000 post.

let me say this again:

guys, hate and love this map, thx for playing!
Vell
It's about time, congratz
RuberusuScarlet
grats ~ ><)/
ohmanpasi
Congrats :D //
Xilver15
gregest
holy moly,yes,finally,I love this map even thougth I can barely play it
Bara-
Congratz!!!
Lust
Congratulations! I've been waiting ages for this.
iMega
woah
Shamox
Ahahah.
machol30
Oh hey, Hollow Wings! Congratulations on your finally ranked map! I hope to get to know you better as I come slowly back into the mapping community! :)
Mao
Grats :3
Feerum
Grats Hollow Wings! Finally! :D
Myxo

Lust wrote:

Congratulations! I've been waiting ages for this.
Bladesu
Gratz!!!!!!!!!
Rumia-
520 520 520
Gaia

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

HW恭喜 ~
Neil Watts
april fools?

awesome map though, excellent SB and hitsounding ^^ congrats!
[ Mephisto ]
Gratz HW !!
cyprianz5
holy fuck ranked
momp
congrats!!! i love this map! :D
Kencho
congrats!
Nakano Itsuki
The hype is real :D

/me prepares popcorn just in case
Lanturn
Congrats <3

Really nice to see this mapset back where it should be :D
Depths
Congrats again HW!!
FlowHomie
What is distance snap again?
What is overlapping sliders again?

Thanks for reminding me, i totally forgot.
GhostFrog
I thought I would never see this day a second time. Congrats!
Infeh
GRATZ!!!!!
Omfg i love you hollow wings! <3 best map!!!!
Athrun
yay! Gratz~
Anxient
this map finaly got ranked...
that took long enough... :D
congratz HW!
naborz_old
Awesome map...
Bearizm

Loctav wrote:

The sole fact that you disregard the issues filed by the Quality Assurance Team as "this is just an opinion" makes me believe, that you forgot most portions of the very nice conversation we two once had.

You may think that "everyone has a different opinion", this is totally fine. But please consider, osu! is an online-game, moderated and maintained by the osu! staff. A "ranked beatmap" is no more and no less than a beatmap that is considered as "good to go by the osu!staff and therefore labeled as official osu! beatmap, granting it full online features and being counted into our official ranking algorithms". The QAT belongs to this staff. The QAT is entitled to decide, whether or not a beatmap should or should not be part of the "official osu! beatmaps". You are free to decide on your own, if you want to join these bunch of "official beatmaps" or not. But if you want to join them, you must meet our very subjective criteria of what is good and what not.
The QAT is entitled by the higher osu! staff to decide on their very own degree on that.

You all take this entire "joining the ranks of osu!'s official beatmap roster" for granted, even tho it's a privilege. It is fairly easy to join if you please the simple quality standards we hold up here, but you also risk to not join this ranks if you overdo it (according to this Disqualification post, this is the case).

As MilhioreF said, you are still free to map and do whatever you want. Poop all the circles across the playfield, go for it! But if we do not want this beatmaps to count into our official ranking algorithms, because we consider them as not "good enough", you have to deal with it.

You can stop arguing about what is subjective, what is objective, what is intersubjective and what would the map may look like if mapped by sprosive. That doesn't really matter at all. The Ranking Criteria itself is a formal guideline of "fundamental rules" that MUST be hold in in all circumstances. Everything else is on a "case by case" basis. This does NOT MEAN that mapping must ONLY obey the RC and nothing else. You still must map reasonable.

I looked on this map - and top tier players may like it, but as TicClick stated, this is NOT what we expect to join our official osu! rankings yet. It is unpolished, it is overdone, the music is not complimenting the map sufficiently (no one said, it must be a 1:1 copy of the music, but the degree it is syncing and pleasing the music is subpar).

And Hollow Wings, we discussed that already. You seem to forget partially that this is a game, after all. And I do not know who you let testplay, but I suggest you to find more testplayers, especially ones that do not run around your skirt and yell "oooh, HW-sama, you do so great", because that's how many people here talk. They lack of serious criticism.

If you fail to map beatmaps reasonably and stop trying to squeeze an abomination chimera of the big black, freedom dive and strange program on a 173bpm e-guitaresque song, where every normal person would use like 45% of the sum of all hitobjects used here instead, please do not try to get them approved - or at least don't be so pissed and butthurt about it, if you can not make it into the "Official osu! beatmaps".

If you continue to ignore this advise, this beatmap will be nuked. I won't repeat myself again.

Locked for now. PM me if you want to reply to this.

And please stop using "coz" "u" and "plz". Your English is already very difficult to read. Using fancy, pseudo-fluent abbreviations makes it look stupid. Just an advise from friend to friend :C
Loctav where are you
Enon
it's best map of 2015..
Dextersydney
Nice map, Gratz! 8-)
show more