hurry up bats
:> Some suggestions.thx for modding ThEBonzi! i'm appreciate that this comes as a surprising random mod :3
- The transition between 00:23:295 (3) - and 00:23:469 (1) - is pretty big, just saying. in the majority of cases, the player will end up with a 100/slidebreak because of the massive spacing and ankward movement. Consider making it more simple to play. For example, making 00:23:295 (3) - only a circle would be nice. that's just a sign to spread the map into two parts, u can see completely different stuffs before and after this. just consider this as the map's "true start" with the song's track as well
- 00:31:966 (15) - I recognize where you want to place the slider's end, but the curve of the slider itself looks ugly :<. Try to move this slider end elsewhere. agree, changed
- 00:45:665 (1,2,3,4,5) - WHOA lol
- 00:52:255 (3) - I think nobody would ever able to read this on sightread. I mean, try it yourself, you'll se that the jump between 00:52:255 (3) - and 00:52:428 (1) - is pretty big and unintuitive. i can read it without any pressure, so nearly 2/3 of testers as well. it require reading skills in playing, thou the map can't be played by noobs anyway.
- 01:05:434 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - This is also pretty unintuitive :/. just emphasis the vocal
- 01:40:983 (3) - Here, i will take a moment. Unlike 00:23:295 (3) - , this is just a circle , and that makes the pattern more simple to read and play. Hope you have understood. i understand, and hope u have understood mine.
- 01:49:654 (15) - just like i said a few lines above, i don't particulary like the slider body :/ changed as well thou
- 02:22:428 (3) - maybe a little hard to read, but not that pain. people who can't read this pattern will feel pain when play this map at the start
- 03:52:168 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Think how difficult is for the player to click on the circle and then on the slider with that distance between, for example, 03:52:168 (2) - and 03:52:255 (3) - . Just reduce a bit the distance between the circle and the slider. i can full combo this pattern with no break myself. any pro prove that? r they noob to me? idk, still, i think this is just no issue in playing...
- 03:56:071 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I can understand this, the vocals get more acute, so increasing the spacing too,but honestly ii think these are just too much to handle. follow THE song with THE pattern, that's what i did there
- 04:49:827 (1) - BIGGER WHOA orz
- 05:00:925 (2,3,4,5,1) - Gratz if you manage to get the map ranked with these,i'm thinking of how much players will be able to FC. Oh well, it will be fun >.<! there's nealy no one can fc this, but have lots of players can full combo these big spaced stream, who've been tested with my request
Good luck \:D/
If this gets ranked... I guess it'd be perfectly okay to go rank something like this or this or even this (taiko difficulties) seeing as we'd be perfectly okay with ranking maps that aren't of very high quality, rely on gimmicky things, and are overmapped for the sake of being overmapped.no, it's not overmapped, for the sake of not being overmapped. ask urself what is overmap and listen to the song carefully
I wouldn't want to be part of ranking or bubbling something like this in its current state (though if I was a standard BAT I'd of course want to help fix issues (ex: lots of copy/paste)), and I sincerely hope that the quality of ranked standard maps by the standard BAT hasn't fallen so low that they would want to be part of this in its current state either.
(Disclaimer: The maps I linked are great as unranked maps for high level taiko players to practice on, but in a ranked system they would be incredibly bad. I feel this map falls under the same scenario, except for standard.)
Also stop being mad at HW he's also a living person with feelings so people teaming up against him is not the fair way to go at him in this situationOh look, someone with common sense.
thx for modding!
Sugoi-_-Desu wrote:Also stop being mad at HW he's also a living person with feelings so people teaming up against him is not the fair way to go at him in this situationOh look, someone with common sense. sry for late reply (2 mounth late lol
Some things I want to mention:
01:53:989 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - I honestly dislike the Hitsounding here. I see your intention here but it just doesn't fit well to the music here. i can partly agree with u, thou i set those hs in original style which still following beats, so i think keeping them is fine.
01:59:538 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - ^ ^
03:18:613 (3) - Move the red Sliderpoint at 488;328 to have a better curve transition with 03:17:226 (2): http://puu.sh/aXHOc/3d8592e012.jpg sure, fixed
04:15:665 (3) - I find the Clap not really fitting here, it sounds a bit too random. this is a special part in that long death stream, so i set different hs here, u can check that duo to the original song's part from 04:05:781 (1) - to 04:26:590 (1) -
Sorry for the extremely long post(and if i made a formating mistake), it's basically me repeating the same suggestion at various points in the map, but i wanted to get them all. sry but i've checked ur mod and reject almost all... coz ur mods r mainly give hs suggesion, which i've worked in a really general system or style. so i'll leave most of them and give a tiny change and adjustment to some part... still thx for taking care of this.thx for modding!