forum

[resolved] I don't have any stars for the Feature Requests...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Problem Details: Don't know if this is the right place to post but I have no stars for any feature requests. I remember giving one to a feature request more than a year ago. Never had anymore stars since. It said "per month" so I thought it would give me more after each month. How does this work?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140529.4 (latest)
Ayesha Altugle
be a supporter
- Marco -
If you paid

• 1 month of supporter ==> 2 stars
    2 month of supporter ==> 4 stars
    3 month of supporter ==> 6 stars
all the stars are sended right when you are supporter ^^
Topic Starter
NeVMiku

marcostudios wrote:

If you paid

• 1 month of supporter ==> 2 stars
    2 month of supporter ==> 4 stars
    3 month of supporter ==> 6 stars
all the stars are sended right when you are supporter ^^
Thanks.

"This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by all users a limited number of times per month."

Still though, to me, this is misleading.
KinkiN
yes that's misleading, but you can only get votes by buying osu!supporter by yourself (which means being gifted by someone didn't gonna give you any extra votes :P)
Bara-

Yuzuru wrote:

yes that's misleading, but you can only get votes by buying osu!supporter by yourself (which means being gifted by someone didn't gonna give you any extra votes :P)
If you gift, you will get 2 stars :D
I found that out multiple times :P Not going to say to who :P
Topic Starter
NeVMiku

Yuzuru wrote:

"This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by all users supporters* a limited number of times depending on the length of one's osu!supporter.

*the first star for the normal users and more when you buy osu!supporter."

This would be more accurate in that case... refined here and there and you might get the sentence in one line. ^^
Bara-
Well, I believe some time ago or still nowadays, you could send other stars (blue (kudosu(?))) instead of the supporter stars (pink)
The blue ones are 1 and pink ones are 2. You can only do it a limited number of times.
Topic Starter
NeVMiku

baraatje123 wrote:

Well, I believe some time ago or still nowadays, you could send other stars (blue (kudosu(?))) instead of the supporter stars (pink)
The blue ones are 1 and pink ones are 2. You can only do it a limited number of times.
Even if that's the case, per month is still misleading as it suggests that the stars come back every month instead of saying "you have to buy osu!supporter first, then, and only then, it will come every month for the rest of your supporter length."

Still, I could just say in the threads like everyone else, ie "I don't have any stars but you have my support! I love you and your idea is awesome!".

Thanks for the information though ^^
Bara-
You win't get stars every month.
Per month you buy, you get 2 stars. So you buy 7 months (like i did) you'll get 14 stars at once, not 2 for 7 months.
peppy
Sorry, I will change this description. I have no intention of giving out stars to all users for the time being (as I can't keep up with requests for the moment).
Topic Starter
NeVMiku

baraatje123 wrote:

You win't get stars every month.
Per month you buy, you get 2 stars. So you buy 7 months (like i did) you'll get 14 stars at once, not 2 for 7 months.
Yes, but all the description says is "per month" and nothing else.

peppy wrote:

Sorry, I will change this description. I have no intention of giving out stars to all users for the time being (as I can't keep up with requests for the moment).
Thanks peppy.
Maiz94
I'm still seeing "all users" on the description.