forum

osu!mania International Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
dionzz99

Ingen1334 wrote:

Reikosaka wrote:

Great job :), unfortunally i don't understand indonesian, what is this sentence ?

its SPIRIT OF INDONESIA's YOUTH! << (im not angry by the way. its just the spirit power XD)
Cryolien

dionzz99 wrote:

its SPIRIT OF INDONESIA's YOUTH!
I forgot how to language, sorry.
projectc1
/me cri a lot
dionzz99

Midare wrote:

/me cri a lot

*runs*

WB FangSy

Midare wrote:

/me cri a lot
don't sad midare........I know this isn't you best level and Fiea others, too.
and I was sad to hear that Norzhen didn't come :( and I was shocked by spro......that he FCed Akasha FEVER....OMG...OMG... :o
but you aslo is 2nd in this match you also is a winner ...so don't sad dude I don't want to see your sad..
those maps of final is very hard i think so , and if you want to practice them again . I can mp with you and practice together.
we can stronger together
dionzz99

WB FangSy wrote:

I can mp with you and practice together. we can stronger together
/me cri a lot
WB FangSy
Orz
and...this is too close X3

dionzz99 wrote:

WB FangSy wrote:

I can mp with you and practice together. we can stronger together
/me cri a lot
and dionzz99~ please add me friend :) I am happy to play with you also 4K map~
lim38
Hey guys why do you cry ? This is just un funny tournament and you were at the final so you're were not bad.
Keet at the spirit this tournament was fun so yeah China was very strong but you Indonesia are not bad too.

Play just for fun, peace :) .
dionzz99
i cri becuz the drama...
Cryolien

WB FangSy wrote:

I was shocked by spro......that he FCed Akasha FEVER....OMG...OMG... :o
WTF FCed 8kFEVER he too et
Sorarei

Cryolien wrote:

Ok, phone don't let me quote, so...
Twitch is Wtf already, if only there's other options for live streaming, something that's not twitch.

Semangat pemuda Indonesia = Indonesian youngsters spirit? Something like that
you're right xD
projectc1
why you post that image dionz ;_; /me brings chainsaw

WB FangSy wrote:

don't sad midare........I know this isn't you best level and Fiea others, too.
and I was sad to hear that Norzhen didn't come :( and I was shocked by spro......that he FCed Akasha FEVER....OMG...OMG... :o
but you aslo is 2nd in this match you also is a winner ...so don't sad dude I don't want to see your sad..
those maps of final is very hard i think so , and if you want to practice them again . I can mp with you and practice together.
we can stronger together
tbh, the 7k final mappoll is beyond my level, + i didnt prepare at all for MIT final mappoll because formatting PC (can't run windows, so no choice but formatting all files in my HD including my osu! data too)
i wasnt supposed to play at final round, but 4 members (StarsEvo, Nyooo, Ezkiia, and Norzhen) didnt online because they're having their problem...
and also, sorry for making really bad match at 7k, but hey at least i troll innocentfake, and that's the only good thing for me :D

quite a shame koreans didnt register their team at this tornament, and didnt see the dream match between norzhen and spro at all
Skalim
Too late for me T.T, but well, congratulation for the winners :D (china, right?) i hope all had fun with this tournament, made specially for fun of the community, thanks all to ingen and the mappers, streamers, and all what work in this.

Now a last petition. if you want vote here if you like the tourney, and if you want another in the next year (if ingen is ok ^^).

And last, sorry for my english lmao.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hi

So i saw reaction about final and result. First, Midare, i understand your feeling, just tell you, you was in final, Indonesia finish 2nd, yes it's not 1st, after China was with these best players (spro, innocentfake, WB FangSy, ScSolar), China have a really good team and have showing during all the tournament this powerfull but don't be sad, Indonesia did a really good perfomance, finish 2nd during group stage, i remember see Nyooo win against ChunSern, Fiea during competition was a really great player in 5k, Hassou Tobii did really good scores on 6k, Indonesia had often problems, Norzhen, StarsEvo or dionzz99 not connected, but same with these problems Indonesia continue to fight and show they are a great team. I know it's not good to tell that but i don't care, the team i support latest begin of tournament is Indonesia, thank you Indonesia for this match, i was so happy to see your matchs, thank you Indonesia, thank all the teams, I'm was so happy during this tourney, thank for trust in me, thank for participate, thank France, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, USA, United-Kingdom, Brazil, Argentina, Malaysia, Australia, Germany, Phillipines, Hong-Kong, Italy, Russia, Spanish Countries, Canada for these really great matchs.

I will want tell something for Fiea and WB FangSy, thank you very much you two, Fiea you was the 1st supporter to my tournament when i spoke with you to my tournament, you was really happy, you tell me " i want participate", unfortunally you doesn't participate in MWC but i hope my tournament give you pleasure and fun with your team. FangSy, thank you, you know in Japan, Korea so much players tell me no because apparently tournament was shit or easy, but you same with your level and your country, you've accept to participate, you've manage your team with so many implication, you've search a good team for participate, same if i think spro not take really pleasure because map are easy for him. I was so happy when i saw your message with China's registration, thank you so much you two :)

I have a message for my staff, thank you ExPew, Skalim, ExUsagi, richardfeder, Spy, thank for accept to help me, without you this tournament will not be a success, Thank has my editors, AllRise, DJN, lZenxl, Sanozuke and Eon- for pictures, thank you so much, Thank you Icy for musics same if twitch had problem, thank for take your time for create musics for tourney. Thanks particular has -Mat- and October for comment.

The winner is China, in second Indonesia and in third Malaysia, congratulations has this 3 teams.

It's an adventure which finish, I hope all teams have took pleasure in the tourney, maps selectors, editors also, in fact make this tourney with this great team it was really great, Thank you so much.

Final's result
Saturday 15 November:

https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/10482109 / https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/10484269 - Malaysia vs Brazil 10-5

Sunday 16 November:

https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/10512761 - Indonesia vs China 0-15

Spro so pro
FC Akasha Fever ! :O

Skalim wrote:

Now a last petition. if you want vote here if you like the tourney, and if you want another in the next year (if ingen is ok ^^).
We will see advice of players but if players want, me i'm ok ^^
juankristal

Skalim wrote:

Of course i liked it, a really nice effort. Ingen, the staff, the players, all did a really good work and made a really nice tournament.

Its sad that the tournament finally came to an end because there arent a lot of tournaments like this and they are really fun.

I would really like another MIT for the next year, i will do my best and try to help the most i can to make it happend.

Congratz China! Congratz staff of the MIT ! You made an awesome job, not only doing this tournament, i met a lot of people during this tournament so, even better that i expected (:

My english sucks too Skalim xD

EDIT: BTW Casters pls, learn my name D: ! It is not "Shruancrishtal"... xD
Nivrad00

Skalim wrote:

!!! Yes please!

I think Ingen did an excellent job organizing this - I know Ingen was up til like 3 am or 4 am just to set up matches himself, which shows how devoted he is. I had a lot of fun too, so if there's a tournament for 2015 then USA is definitely joining!

On another note GO BRAZIL
WB FangSy
Thx for ingen very much :) and thx all people who support us, when we finished this match, I can tell to everyone This not only is my 1st tournament to take part in , but also is the best tournament in my life. To tell the truth. Although it had many problem, it also better than MWC in some places. :) really, ingen

Also during this tournament my APM and ACC improve a lot. When 1 month before, I didn't think I would believe that I even can play 5K maps beyond 6 stars and get 93% even 95% acc ! and I think all of players can got a lot of improve in this tournament.xxbidiao didn't come is a pity, but I think after this training I susubstitute him in many time so my 5K's level is closer to him :D

Friendship is First, Peace is Second, the third is for fun, fourth is practice, and last is competition ~ :)

And during this period of time, I found ingen ,you are a very tough man, when the match was going, it had many problems, I saw you annoy, you angey, you disappointment, but I didn't saw you were defeated by those difficulties, I saw although the staff only have 1 person, you , last man standing, you also maintain the match by solo. I admire you , very much. You are a real man ingen!

I remember that I gave you a message in Chinese but you didn't understand yesterday. They are something which I think it should be improve for your tournament. and I said that if I have enough time I will translation it to you, if you will hold a new MIT in 2015, I think it should be useful :)

Thank you ingen, I make many good friends in this tournament, including you :D
Arzenvald
beyond my imagination.. o_o
owell, thanks for participating! congratulations for china & indonesian teams.. too bad i cant watch even a single match until the final.. ;w;
Cryolien

Skalim wrote:

Yes of course I would like another one. This one was fun
spoonguy
Yes I'd like another one just so I have another chance of beating cryo.
IamBaum
Congratulation to the winning teams.
And thanks for all ur efforts during the tourney Ingen, i'd also love to see another MIT next year : )
[GS]V2power
I really enjoyed this tournament and hopefully be better in the next year , I hope to see everyone at MWC ^^
projectc1
go brazil for next MWC !
also, i would love to seeing MIT at next year but not too sure will participate as player again...

Skalim wrote:

Too late for me T.T, but well, congratulation for the winners :D (china, right?) i hope all had fun with this tournament, made specially for fun of the community, thanks all to ingen and the mappers, streamers, and all what work in this.

And last, sorry for my english lmao.
yes pls, your 6k map is really nice but please spare me with bangin burst beatmap, its just too much in here LOL
Cryolien

Paulmrm wrote:

so I have another chance of beating cryo.
lol i didn't see this part of your post before
we can still do battle any time, friendo, doesn't have to be during a tournament
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I can see players happy to see a MIT 2015, listen i will see later, before i have my national exams and osu!mania french tournament #2. I will need to know who want continue with me MIT in my staff, example my maps selector in main.

Midare wrote:

go brazil for next MWC !
also, i would love to seeing MIT at next year but not too sure will participate as player again...
First dionzz after Midare tell me that, Indonesia is angry against me or something.... ?
Skalim
[quote="Ingen1334"]I can see players happy to see a MIT 2015, listen i will see later, before i have my national exams and osu!mania french tournament #2. I will need to know who want continue with me MIT in my staff, example my maps selector in main.

No problem for me ^^, but i need know what would like the peoples in the next mappool too
Mat
Gratz to top 3 teams (: really well played i hope you all enjoyed the torney as much as i did (: commentating was really fun and i liked helping out when i could! thanks to ingen this was all possible i wish there where more of these
projectc1

Ingen1334 wrote:

First dionzz after Midare tell me that, Indonesia is angry against me or something.... ?
huh ? i didnt angry about it, and i dont think all our member angry about you ingen, so why are you thinking like that ? ;_;
seeing there's a lot of potential player list in here, i dont think can keep it up...
also, not too sure can still active at next year, even my skills already dropped so much right now :(
Sorarei
i don't think dionzz or midare offense you, why do you think like that ? any explanation ?

i will pm you directly if i have time
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Reikosaka wrote:

i don't think dionzz or midare offense you, why do you think like that ell? any explanation ?
i will pm you directly if i have time
Mdare and dionzz don't offense me, just they told me, "we will not participate maybe next years", in same time Fiea is never connected. So i ask me if Indonesia is not angry against me, due to final.
lim38
Ingen, this is not because they won't participate that they are angry against you. Maybe they have some project next year or they have to study more or something else... Stop being pessimistic lol
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I'm not pessismistic, just i was suprised to hear first dionzz and after Midare, it's for that. But ok I understand
Aleshana
cheer up ingen :)
do not feel down :D
spoonguy
Btw Ingen you should try to put the next MIT in the middle or the beginning of the year, since everyone will probably be doing MWC in the end of it. (there's also the problem of people doing entrance exams/finals at the end of the year, so you have that too :c)

Cryolien wrote:

Paulmrm wrote:

so I have another chance of beating cryo.
lol i didn't see this part of your post before
we can still do battle any time, friendo, doesn't have to be during a tournament
erryday is battle day

it'll take a long while for me to take my first victory though
BUT IT WILL HAPPEN K?
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Paulmrm wrote:

Btw Ingen you should try to put the next MIT in the middle or the beginning of the year, since everyone will probably be doing MWC in the end of it. (there's also the problem of people doing entrance exams/finals at the end of the year, so you have that too :c)
Hi, So the problems with your idea, first "beginning of the year" because i organize at this moment, osu!mania french tournament, so not possible after for middle can be a risk due to MWC
Cryolien

Paulmrm wrote:

erryday is battle day

it'll take a long while for me to take my first victory though
BUT IT WILL HAPPEN K?
of course it will, i'm nub
Loctav
When is this over? When do I get told who won this? ;_; Send me a mail Ingen D:
juankristal

Loctav wrote:

Hi Loctav ! China won the finals vs Indonesia 15-0.

In the 3rd place is Malaysia who beat Brazil.

This finished like a week ago i think
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Loctav wrote:

Yes sorry Loctav, just i'm so busy with school, i doesn't think to tell you for topic.

Sorry Loctav but Thank you very much for stick topic :)
WB FangSy

Ingen1334 wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Yes sorry Loctav, just i'm so busy with school, i doesn't think to tell you for topic.

Sorry Loctav but Thank you very much for stick topic :)

Nice to see the MIT in 2015(be hold by you) and Nice to see Loctav came to this topic ;) also looking forward to next 2 prizes ~ we are excited for a whole week :D
show more