posted
Total Posts
show more
Kamikaze
Oh yeah, that looks awesome!
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

DJNightmare wrote:

After going through countless modifications, we ended up going with the first banner I made up, before he requested to "extend" it downwards ;u;
I know, I'm a tyrant . xD

I'm remember , I apologized for my requirement .

Soon , a new surprise will come in topic . :)
Skalim

DJNightmare wrote:

After going through countless modifications, we ended up going with the first banner I made up, before he requested to "extend" it downwards ;u;

Yep, OsuMe65's NeOsu 6: GRAN Skin is used ;u;
OVAHPOWAH..., awesome banner ^^
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Greetings , everyone . :)

New surprise for people interested , I have asked lZenxl to make a signature for this tourney, would you like to see the result ?

Thanks you lZenxl and thanks for all people support this tournament . :D
akebono
zenpai so stronk,
Evening
Use this instead owo/!

The earth looks disproportioned orz

Topic Starter
Ingen1334

lZenxl wrote:

Use this instead owo/!

The earth looks disproportioned orz

Yes but the sized is much too large in this picture for signature .
PyaKura
Scale it down :o
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hello everyone. :)

I have make the same thing like my osu!mania french tournament, so i will present second signature for this tournament, signature make by AllRiseSilver, thanks to you.

I hope, you like signature because AllRiseSilver was very implicated.

I announcement, maybe, i tell maybe but 16 or 17 July, i will make live for explain tournament with a surprise in this live. ;)
PyaKura
Damn, those patterns look like hell. What are those anyways, 1/64 jacks ? lolololo

Looks nice.
Skalim
go go ^^
SomeGuy_old_1
Sounds like fun, too bad I am further from being eligible for entering this than japanese from europe
CharlisMadCut
Hi everyone, I have a bad news.

Ingen is having some issues with his laptop, and he might not be present for a few days. But we are working on it, and he will be back as soon as possible ! ^^
ALTKID

PyaKura wrote:

Damn, those patterns look like hell. What are those anyways, 1/64 jacks ? lolololo

Looks nice.
Lol xD That was Freedom Dive [Another]. I set the mania speed to 1. xD And I cropped it and make it looks like 5k.
Nivrad00
I'd like to join for 7k but squishykorean is more qualified :P

I'll be watching anyways
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

I make this message for tell, i haven't give up tournament just problems with my laptop are recurring but i make all for repair my laptop, so do not worry for tournament, sorry for live in July but i can't, sorry. :(

I want tell good luck at participant to MWC, i hope see nice matchs. :)
Aronine
what would happen if some of us from slovenia tried to join? The problem is there are just two of us that would eaven have a chance at compeating?
wat do?
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

dr_melon wrote:

what would happen if some of us from slovenia tried to join? The problem is there are just two of us that would eaven have a chance at compeating?
wat do?
Hello. :)
Personally, i don't think for two reason, first you're just 2 but maybe you will can make a alliance with close countries who want participate but don't have like you enough players. Then, level of beatmaps, i think you can't clear after it's just my advice but not an affirmation. (sorry if my words are hard)
Darkhan
Ohh this tournament seems really promising :) even though i can't participe :/ not enough strong ahah, anyway i'll enjoy watching it :)
Good Luck ! try your best guys.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hello. :)

I have a question.

Do you would know a place where i can ask a request or a people good for video 3D.

Thanks for reading.
juankristal
This sounds reaaaally nice! I will probably play, not sure about the other Argentina players... u.u
Tokiiwa
Good luck with the tourney~ We'll see if we can register a team for PH. :)
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

I have taken a decision. I advance date to registration because i can't make a good program, prepare matches in 4 days with school in same time.

Sorry, i'm so sorry...

New Registration phase : 20 August to 20 September.
Akasha-

Ingen1334 wrote:

I have taken a decision. I advance date to registration because i can't make a good program, prepare matches in 4 days with school in same time.

Sorry, i'm so sorry...

New Registration phase : 20 August to 20 September.
Everything you do is make the tournament better!
2 more days to begin registration!
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Greeting.

Today, I open registration of osu!mania International Tournament, so I'll explain how to register.

First, download the puush I put here > http://puu.sh/aXHzj/3355c2bbf9.doc

Substitutes are not obligatory for register his team.

When you did it, open the file and complete it.

Then when you completed it, save the file and upload it on puush, mega, mediafire..., when your file is uploaded, send me the link by PM

I hope to see a lot of countries in the tournament :)

Good Luck,

Ingen1334
Ayachi-
good luck to everyone joining, I will be watching it
Leguna
Good luck with the tournament, Ingen~
i hope it'll be a great one :3
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Leguna wrote:

Good luck with the tournament, Ingen~
i hope it'll be a great one :3
Oh Leguna !

Thank you !, I'm happy you support me, Leguna one of my most old friend in osu! :)

Thank Leguna for AllRise, she made a work for my tournament very very beautiful. :D
troke
cant you paste it to Pastebin.com
.doc file please ??
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

-Troke- wrote:

cant you paste it to Pastebin.com
.doc file please ??
Hi. :)

http://pastebin.com/nmUCN0dv, it's good ?

I will want show something, this is a work of AllRiseSilver for tourney, i hope you will like because for me, it's amazing :)

You can see an another version on my twitch.tv
R e x 1 0 0
Good luck everyone, this will be a goooood tournament
WhiteAries
hi i become japan moderater :3

good luck to all players!
Psychodic
I wanna join, but I'm afraid I'll suck too much. Still wanna join anyways! :)
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

WhiteAries wrote:

hi i become japan moderater :3
White xD

I'm happy my team of moderators is complete. I will explain during "live of pools", why so much moderators.

Psychodic wrote:

I wanna join, but I'm afraid I'll suck too much. Still wanna join anyways! :)
Nivrad00 manage USA team , speak to that with him ^^
nzs
Too bad that greece has 4 active members (at most) who they might wanna join... :/ I believe that there are other countries who have that problem as well... such a shame :/
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

nzs wrote:

Too bad that greece has 4 active members (at most) who they might wanna join... :/ I believe that there are other countries who have that problem as well... such a shame :/
Hi.

What did you told that ?

You can participate if you have just 4 players, but a player need to play 2 key mode

Ingen1334 wrote:

I have fixed a new rule to authorize a player to play 2 key mode in his team if there are just 4 players
nzs

Ingen1334 wrote:

I have fixed a new rule to authorize a player to play 2 key mode in his team if there are just 4 players
Even with that, there aren't enough players who would like to participate and play 2 key modes... Not to mention be good at the secondary k... Oh well.. I hope this tournament goes well so that more people get to know about osu!mania and hopefully start playing ^.^ I hope that at the next tournament there will be more countries participating c:
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

nzs wrote:

Ingen1334 wrote:

Even with that, there aren't enough players who would like to participate and play 2 key modes... Not to mention be good at the secondary k... Oh well.. I hope this tournament goes well so that more people get to know about osu!mania and hopefully start playing ^.^ I hope that at the next tournament there will be more countries participating c:
Ok, don't worry, I make this tournament for this community take pleasure to play because i love this community and mania, I hope people will take pleasure to watch this tourney and will want joining osu!mania.

I support you for become stronger and your country too. :D
nzs
Thank you for your support :) I hope one day there will be enough players not only in my country but in every country to participate in these tournaments! ^.^
Mafham
:D
show more