forum

osu!mania International Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Thanks yuh25 for translate , for participate see that with Envisionise . :)

-Kamikaze- HD not obligatoty just for players want that . If you don't wan't use HD , you will can . :D

After i've don't take my decision for this mod .
Kamikaze
Visual mods should be available all the time as freemod imo, since some players can't play nomod (like October, FL player) for diffrent reasons. HR and DT are diffrent story, but HD/FI and FL should be freemoded
October Scream

Ingen1334 wrote:

So October, maybe i will change my advice for HD but only HD .
I only play FL though. I stopped HD 2 months ago.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

October Scream wrote:

Ingen1334 wrote:

I will take a decision for that , i will give you an answer Saturday . :)
RedLoom
What are the requirements to participate in this tournament?
nebbii

kawaiikali wrote:

You need to be da bess 8-)
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

kawaiikali wrote:

They don't have"requirements" for participate .

First this tourney is country vs country , so in participate you represent your country .
Then I will not refuse your participation just it's no me decide who participate but your country .
CharlisMadCut
Hi everyone, I'm CharlisMadCut, a french mania (and sometimes std) player.

I participated in the last tournament of Ingen, which was very funny, and so, i took the decision to help him to organize this international tournament ! (with his consent obviously)

So if you have any question about the tournament, you can ask me. I'd be happy to answer you ! :)
(or if you just want someone to play with, yon can contact me too ;) )

I hope, this tournament will be fun for all of us !

See ya ! :)
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hello everyone . :)

First, I have many thing tell you .

I have speak with Loctav and osu!support for prize in tournament , i will like a badge but he don't want , sorry everyone . :(

I will make a live in July for explain this tournament , because I have feeling players don't understand rules and organization of tournament , so i will make this live for help and if you have some question , ask this live is for that .

Then, I have decided to authorize two mods in tournament for players will want , HD and FL .

To conclude , sorry for my absence , but i'm back and i will make all for this tournament , it will happen and you will see we have fun . :D
PyaKura

Ingen1334 wrote:

Then, I have decided to authorize two mods in tournament for players will want , HD and FL .
Wise decision. Remember to add this to the first post's ruleset. Add the Fade In mod as well, for the most hardcore of us.

So basically Free Mod allowed for vision mods.
EZ/HR/NF banned right ?
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

PyaKura wrote:

Wise decision. Remember to add this to the first post's ruleset. Add the Fade In mod as well, for the most hardcore of us.

So basically Free Mod allowed for vision mods.
EZ/HR/NF banned right ?
Yes .

For live , this is here => http://www.twitch.tv/ingen1334
October Scream
I'll accept the new rule set and participate as a FL player.
-Squishy

October Scream wrote:

Ingen1334 wrote:

I wonder sometimes October, based on your progression of learning osu!mania, this might lead to playing ET maps with your monitor possibly off :idea:
October Scream

Squishykorean wrote:

I wonder sometimes October, based on your progression of learning osu!mania, this might lead to playing ET maps with your monitor possibly off
Highly unlikely. I may memorize some though, but sight reading is easy with FL. FL is easy
_Arzo_

Skalim wrote:

6K songs are ready, now i should make 8 maps of them, orz osu! need more 6K maps XD
osu need more bandmaster map ~
6K ftw

btw good luck guys
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Greetings everyone :)

October Scream wrote:

I'll accept the new rule set and participate as a FL player.
Don't forget , mods it's just for players wil want play with .

Then , I have an idea for live in July , you will see , good surprise . ;)

PewDiePie wrote:

btw good luck guys
Thanks . :D
Skalim
OOOKKKKEEEYY the 15 maps of 6K round are ready, 7 maps made by me and the last stage made by "remillion cross", the 8 maps are not submitted, so, time for practice guys ^^
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Skalim wrote:

OOOKKKKEEEYY the 15 maps of 6K round are ready, 7 maps made by me and the last stage made by "remillion cross", the 8 maps are not submitted, so, time for practice guys ^^

does not spoil the surprise Skalim . :)

let them enjoy the maps of tourney . xD

each k have maps exclusive , don't worry , ExPew , Spy , richardfeder , make map for tournament . ;)

EDIT POST :

I have add commentators because we have need commentators for comment in live , a participant can be commentator because commentators will know maps in same time players
Pinecone
aaa don't put me as commentator please.

I'm not even sure I will be able to do this .
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

-Hazelnut wrote:

aaa don't put me as commentator please.

I'm not even sure I will be able to do this .
Ok no problem , after , yesterday i tell you if you have a problem , i can delete your name but no problem . :)
DJNightmare
After going through countless modifications, we ended up going with the first banner I made up, before he requested to "extend" it downwards ;u;

Yep, OsuMe65's NeOsu 6: GRAN Skin is used ;u;
PyaKura
Already told you so, but it looks damn cool.
Kamikaze
Oh yeah, that looks awesome!
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

DJNightmare wrote:

After going through countless modifications, we ended up going with the first banner I made up, before he requested to "extend" it downwards ;u;
I know, I'm a tyrant . xD

I'm remember , I apologized for my requirement .

Soon , a new surprise will come in topic . :)
Skalim

DJNightmare wrote:

Yep, OsuMe65's NeOsu 6: GRAN Skin is used ;u;
OVAHPOWAH..., awesome banner ^^
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Greetings , everyone . :)

New surprise for people interested , I have asked lZenxl to make a signature for this tourney, would you like to see the result ?

Thanks you lZenxl and thanks for all people support this tournament . :D
akebono
zenpai so stronk,
Evening
Use this instead owo/!

The earth looks disproportioned orz

Topic Starter
Ingen1334

lZenxl wrote:

Use this instead owo/!

The earth looks disproportioned orz

Yes but the sized is much too large in this picture for signature .
PyaKura
Scale it down :o
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hello everyone. :)

I have make the same thing like my osu!mania french tournament, so i will present second signature for this tournament, signature make by AllRiseSilver, thanks to you.

I hope, you like signature because AllRiseSilver was very implicated.

I announcement, maybe, i tell maybe but 16 or 17 July, i will make live for explain tournament with a surprise in this live. ;)
PyaKura
Damn, those patterns look like hell. What are those anyways, 1/64 jacks ? lolololo

Looks nice.
Skalim
go go ^^
SomeGuy_old_1
Sounds like fun, too bad I am further from being eligible for entering this than japanese from europe
CharlisMadCut
Hi everyone, I have a bad news.

Ingen is having some issues with his laptop, and he might not be present for a few days. But we are working on it, and he will be back as soon as possible ! ^^
ALTKID

PyaKura wrote:

Damn, those patterns look like hell. What are those anyways, 1/64 jacks ? lolololo

Looks nice.
Lol xD That was Freedom Dive [Another]. I set the mania speed to 1. xD And I cropped it and make it looks like 5k.
Nivrad00
I'd like to join for 7k but squishykorean is more qualified :P

I'll be watching anyways
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hello everyone. :)

I make this message for tell, i haven't give up tournament just problems with my laptop are recurring but i make all for repair my laptop, so do not worry for tournament, sorry for live in July but i can't, sorry. :(

I want tell good luck at participant to MWC, i hope see nice matchs. :)
Aronine
what would happen if some of us from slovenia tried to join? The problem is there are just two of us that would eaven have a chance at compeating?
wat do?
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

dr_melon wrote:

what would happen if some of us from slovenia tried to join? The problem is there are just two of us that would eaven have a chance at compeating?
wat do?
Hello. :)
Personally, i don't think for two reason, first you're just 2 but maybe you will can make a alliance with close countries who want participate but don't have like you enough players. Then, level of beatmaps, i think you can't clear after it's just my advice but not an affirmation. (sorry if my words are hard)
show more