forum

osu!mania International Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
projectc1

Ingen1334 wrote:

First dionzz after Midare tell me that, Indonesia is angry against me or something.... ?
huh ? i didnt angry about it, and i dont think all our member angry about you ingen, so why are you thinking like that ? ;_;
seeing there's a lot of potential player list in here, i dont think can keep it up...
also, not too sure can still active at next year, even my skills already dropped so much right now :(
Sorarei
i don't think dionzz or midare offense you, why do you think like that ? any explanation ?

i will pm you directly if i have time
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Reikosaka wrote:

i don't think dionzz or midare offense you, why do you think like that ell? any explanation ?
i will pm you directly if i have time
Mdare and dionzz don't offense me, just they told me, "we will not participate maybe next years", in same time Fiea is never connected. So i ask me if Indonesia is not angry against me, due to final.
lim38
Ingen, this is not because they won't participate that they are angry against you. Maybe they have some project next year or they have to study more or something else... Stop being pessimistic lol
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I'm not pessismistic, just i was suprised to hear first dionzz and after Midare, it's for that. But ok I understand
Aleshana
cheer up ingen :)
do not feel down :D
spoonguy
Btw Ingen you should try to put the next MIT in the middle or the beginning of the year, since everyone will probably be doing MWC in the end of it. (there's also the problem of people doing entrance exams/finals at the end of the year, so you have that too :c)

Cryolien wrote:

Paulmrm wrote:

so I have another chance of beating cryo.
lol i didn't see this part of your post before
we can still do battle any time, friendo, doesn't have to be during a tournament
erryday is battle day

it'll take a long while for me to take my first victory though
BUT IT WILL HAPPEN K?
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Paulmrm wrote:

Btw Ingen you should try to put the next MIT in the middle or the beginning of the year, since everyone will probably be doing MWC in the end of it. (there's also the problem of people doing entrance exams/finals at the end of the year, so you have that too :c)
Hi, So the problems with your idea, first "beginning of the year" because i organize at this moment, osu!mania french tournament, so not possible after for middle can be a risk due to MWC
Cryolien

Paulmrm wrote:

erryday is battle day

it'll take a long while for me to take my first victory though
BUT IT WILL HAPPEN K?
of course it will, i'm nub
Loctav
When is this over? When do I get told who won this? ;_; Send me a mail Ingen D:
juankristal

Loctav wrote:

Hi Loctav ! China won the finals vs Indonesia 15-0.

In the 3rd place is Malaysia who beat Brazil.

This finished like a week ago i think
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

Loctav wrote:

Yes sorry Loctav, just i'm so busy with school, i doesn't think to tell you for topic.

Sorry Loctav but Thank you very much for stick topic :)
WB FangSy

Ingen1334 wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Yes sorry Loctav, just i'm so busy with school, i doesn't think to tell you for topic.

Sorry Loctav but Thank you very much for stick topic :)

Nice to see the MIT in 2015(be hold by you) and Nice to see Loctav came to this topic ;) also looking forward to next 2 prizes ~ we are excited for a whole week :D
PeteN00b
I'm a 1 man army in malta ;_; :c
Loctav
Please write me a mail with the results so I can give out the supporter tags appropriately.
WB FangSy

Loctav wrote:

Please write me a mail with the results so I can give out the supporter tags appropriately.
but where is INGEN ? :(
dionzz99
lel i got 2 months
btw thx..

Ingen1334 wrote:

First dionzz after Midare tell me that, Indonesia is angry against me or something.... ?
the answers is no, i will never mad at someone without any reason or else.. besides am i ever hate or angry to you? we keep spreading smiles everywhere :D
i might be busy in the next year, its just a possibility of future. sometimes real world is more important than the world of osu. ;)
- Marco -
Grats dionzz :D
Vdc_old
i wasnt expecting to get suptag from this turney hahaha.
thank you :D

i didnt participate much in this turney regarding my bad PC.
dionzz99

StarsEvo wrote:

i wasnt expecting to get suptag from this turney hahaha.
thank you :D

i didnt participate much in this turney regarding my bad PC.
pffft...
lem biru mas.. (lempar-beli baru)