xxdeathx's queue

posted
Total Posts
593
show more
Topic Starter
xxdeathx
bump. i have time to mod.
AndreasHD
Then I'll post this for m4m ;)https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43392
Name: Paraoka - Dreadnought
Length: 3:13
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

AndreasHD wrote:

Then I'll post this for m4m ;)https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43392
Name: Paraoka - Dreadnought
Length: 3:13
i'm only modding 2 difficulties since it's 2x length
Shiranai
How about modding mine XD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182720

I hope you like :)
AndreasHD

xxdeathx wrote:

AndreasHD wrote:

Then I'll post this for m4m ;)https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43392
Name: Paraoka - Dreadnought
Length: 3:13
i'm only modding 2 difficulties since it's 2x length
That's fine, and if I may choose which ones you mod, I'll prior the Insane and Hard. :)
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

AndreasHD wrote:

That's fine, and if I may choose which ones you mod, I'll prior the Insane and Hard. :)
done
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

Mako Sakata wrote:

How about modding mine XD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182720

I hope you like :)
you can mod this one since your song is shorter https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182201
Shiranai

xxdeathx wrote:

Mako Sakata wrote:

How about modding mine XD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182720

I hope you like :)
you can mod this one since your song is shorter https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182201
Okkee I'll try my best :)
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

Mako Sakata wrote:

How about modding mine XD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182720

I hope you like :)
done
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

Come[Back]Home wrote:

Will it count if i've already modded your mapset? :)
If yes..... Here it is M83 - Midnight City
done
Topic Starter
xxdeathx
bump, need more mods

AndreasHD wrote:

Then I'll post this for m4m ;)https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43392
Name: Paraoka - Dreadnought
Length: 3:13
waiting on yours too
AndreasHD

xxdeathx wrote:

bump, need more mods

AndreasHD wrote:

Then I'll post this for m4m ;)https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43392
Name: Paraoka - Dreadnought
Length: 3:13
waiting on yours too
Oh! I thought I already modded it, but it seems not :o sorry sorry sorry, I will mod it asap.
_Stan
My mod https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3177240
My map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182427

The song is so nice and I love this map,
:)
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

_Stan wrote:

My mod https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3177240
My map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182427

The song is so nice and I love this map,
:)
done
pishifat
mod, map

:3
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

pishifat wrote:

mod, map

:3
done
-[ Asuna ]-
MyMod : #p3179927
MyMap : Here

if you not find sth to mod shoot star~!plz lol~ :3
Reiki
I already modded your map (p/3160639/), so I don't see problem in requesting here...

Map: t/213498

-Because the song is quite long (3:20 min.), you can mod whichever diff you want (give priority to Hard, please).
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

-[ Asuna ]- wrote:

MyMod : #p3179927
MyMap : Here

if you not find sth to mod shoot star~!plz lol~ :3
done, basically ready to rank
pandorawindy
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply