forum

Poll 22: Would you buy a plush osu! cookie pillow?

posted
Total Posts

Would you buy an osu!cookie cushion?

Yes, I'd buy a 7" one for $20-30
31.83%
Yes, I'd buy 15" one for $40-60
21.71%
Yes, I'd buy one, but at a different price/size (specify in your response!)
9.00%
No, I wouldn't buy one, because they're too small!
2.25%
No, I wouldn't buy one, because they're too big!
0.45%
No, I wouldn't buy one, because they're too expensive.
18.67%
No, I'm not interested in buying something like this.
14.40%
Other (please specify in the thread!)
1.69%
Total votes: 889
show more
[ Pingu ]
Probably would make them a little cheaper. If the small one was cheaper for example, selling for about $10, I most likely would get it.
Lokovodo
would buy
TheNekoNextDoor
I would buy one. I don't care about the size.
And, if you end up having to hand make them, of course they'd be expensive. I don't care.
I'd ask for one as a Christmas or Birthday present. :3
Yuunee
I would definitely buy one! That's because i always hug my pillows >//////<
And having a osu! pillow would be excellent because i would love to give to it a big and warm hug.
Also, it would be great for sleeping ;D
Senpoii
Just take my wallet.
RoyalMilkTea
I would buy one as soon as I get a job, a comparison to an object would help me with the size though. :I
B1rd
cookie pillow? no

Cookiezi pillow? wow yes take my money
kirueggy
Who would not want to buy this?

Price seems a bit too expensive though
piruchan
I'd love to, but considering I'm going to move for university, I guess not :( . But definitely going to buy if irl circumstances allow.

By the way, if this is really going to happen, can we expect a Pippi cosplay with the cosplayer hugging the plush with a slider scarf around her neck?
Shohei Ohtani
I'm waiting for the pippi body pillow
TheNekoNextDoor

piruchan wrote:

By the way, if this is really going to happen, can we expect a Pippi cosplay with the cosplayer hugging the plush with a slider scarf around her neck?
Oh my gosh. THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA.
Xanaehla
I want it! *hugs osu! pillow* :)
Top Bunk
I would definitely want one, especially the 15" one. I think that's a perfect size, imo.
I've been trying to math things out with material costs and how much it would cost for production (which is cheaper to do in bulk loads, obviously). And a more realistic price for a 15" cookie plush should be no higher than $40. Going any higher than that would be a bit unreasonable I'd think.
Meowcenaries
A little tad expensive for the 7" item. I would probably spend 10-12 dollars on the 7" pillow.
xasuma
I like them but I also think they are a bit much. I think 35 usd for the 15" would would do the trick for a lot of people . And 20 for the smaller one, with shipping. I don't know if it is possible though
Kaeru
Oinari-sama
I consider the proposed price on the high side, but will consider with alternative artwork (eg winners of art contest).
I Give Up
If I get to sub 10k I will buy one :D
Celi
Will buy it definitely no matter how much it cost :D
Red_Spade_old
With that pricing, could it be that their memory pillows?
Yuuribo
I'd love my room to be filled with osu!cookie pillows,too bad my wallet goes crai crai. What's more is that I don't even have PayPal. Or a Credit Card.
Sophia
So expensive..
... but so circular...

HGUU~
mo_
omg i need to get one omg
-Drake-
Definitely. They just look so nice >w<
AzureRin
10/10 would get >_>
Noffy
Go to sleep, but be away from osu!? Never again with these hopeful pillows! With these at last one can sleep osu! as well as playing it. Now osu and its lovers never have to be separated for even a second!
Vuelo Eluko
this would be a must-have for sleepy circle clickers and a boon for streamers and people who like to display their gaming interests in their homes through merchandise alike! id take it with me for long flights/train rides because you never know, someone might recognize it and we'll discuss all matters of life, love, and circles
FrostedBeats
ermm.... im actually hoping for a 'peppy in the box' can anyone make that pwease? '^', joking
and yes would buy a bigger one and use it as a sleeping pillow :3 sleeping dreaming about clicking magical circles ish my fantasy :3
Dazdy_old

FrostedBeats wrote:

sleeping dreaming about clicking magical circles ish my fantasy :3
Isn't that everyone's fantasy?

Anyways, I'd totally get this but it seems a bit expensive, especially the bigger one.
Ananda

Poll 22 wrote:

Would you buy a plush osu! cookie pillow?
No, I wouldn't buy one, because they're too expensive.
DeletedUser_4662594
Really want one, but not enough money :(
Keredna
I'd love to get one if this is ever put in the osu store.
But for those prices, they better be made from really great quality materials.
BBB
Wait, uhhh, so is 7" the diameter or the radius of the pillow? Sorry, stupid question... ;w; oh

Either way, it is expensive, but would make an excellent thing to ask for christmas :D and it's normal to expect high prices from fan merchandise

I would be afraid of falling asleep and drooling on it though...
Athrun
Just a price change and its good
Celizavia
nothing less to say, but i would buy it if it was cheaper
Doginator
I'd love to get one, but too expensive. :(
PsychoJake
I wonder if you could sell the 15" ones a little cheaper.. That'd be cool :)
Playboi Carti
Hello, just checking out my signature.
Angel-Nyan
Lol It's 8/8 m8
KRZY
I'd buy a 7" one for $15, hope the specificity(is this even a word) helps

Now if we had an osu! daki...
show more