suzumu - Usotsuki PeterPan

posted
Total Posts
41
show more
alacat
Hi! from your Queue! long time no see Noguuu :)

[Hard]
  1. StackLeniency to 0.7? It doesn't work to me.
  2. 00:04:629 - How about adding a whistle to here ? I feel that sound is a little strong.
  3. 00:06:504 (3,4) - try to move like this picture! te flow would be better to me.
  4. 00:16:254 (4) - I prefer to use a new combo from here because it is on red line. and I think it's better to use a little jump on here since it's really strong sound. try to do like this ~
  5. 00:51:879 (4) - I recommend you to bend slider to the opposite direction for the flow.
  6. 01:22:629 (5,6,1) - I feel this part looks crowded for playing. Please use more spacing to here.
  7. 01:29:566 - You should consider adding a note to here. Because you took the vocal sounds on this kiai part.
  8. 03:07:816 - ^ Same.
  9. 03:43:254 (1,2,3,4) - all stacking is a little boring for players in my opinion. try to move these 4 notes to somewhere.


Great partterns and flow!
btw you have to delete this .OSB file "Suzumu feat.Hatsune Miku - Usotsuki Peter Pan (No_Gu)" Good luck!
Topic Starter
No_Gu

moonlightleaf wrote:

[Hard]

00:04:254 (4) - 感觉原地2单点吧?没太懂。。

00:11:004 (1,2,3,4,5) - 中心旋转-30° 然后放在(232,168)考虑考虑

00:16:254 - 00:40:254 太长break了吧,map一点间奏就这么长啊。。。

00:49:254 (7,8) - flow 不是很好

01:11:754 (4,5) - ^

02:59:004 (2,3) - ^这些其实都挺常见的啊。。

00:50:754 (1,2) - 或许这样? 之前的短链有点那啥= =

01:25:816 (5,6) - 提高半个直滑条的距离?结尾有压音的

01:29:566 - 加notek

01:41:754 (1) - 后接break 总感觉怪怪的间奏放break有什么怪怪的。。

01:53:754 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - 有点懒习惯了。。

02:07:629 (4,5) - blanket 还有 02:07:816 加note 或者不加 02:08:566 (6)删掉这边都是跟鼓的

02:09:504 (3) - 不觉得好啊 这种, 毕竟大钢琴音比这个嗞~~的连续低音强烈 不如3单点^我比较习惯跟鼓

02:18:316 - 对于前面567连起来的话 这边加个note感觉打击感好一些这个难度本来就是凑出来的 不想太难

02:26:754 (1) - 似乎有点远了,往左靠点k

02:29:191 (5) - remove clap仔细听 有的

02:44:566 (3,4) - 比起02:44:754 这个音小的多啊 打击感也不够 ,45很不连贯跟鼓

02:52:816 加note跟伴奏

03:20:004 (3) - 缩短从后面红线开始 这边单点

03:27:129 (3,4) - 试试3单点 4往前移到白线

03:41:004 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - 这什么结尾= = ..

感觉是不是没做完 还是什么 :?:
节奏观念差挺多。。我习惯跟伴奏和鼓,所以大部分没有改

alacat wrote:

Hi! from your Queue! long time no see Noguuu :)longgggggggggg time no see

[Hard]
  1. StackLeniency to 0.7? It doesn't work to me. ahhh,my habit that non-stack for 1/1
  2. 00:04:629 - How about adding a whistle to here ? I feel that sound is a little strong.i feel noisy when adding whistle too near...will have a consider
  3. 00:06:504 (3,4) - try to move like this picture! te flow would be better to me.k
  4. 00:16:254 (4) - I prefer to use a new combo from here because it is on red line. and I think it's better to use a little jump on here since it's really strong sound. try to do like this ~yes my mistake
  5. 00:51:879 (4) - I recommend you to bend slider to the opposite direction for the flow.ehh If I do that,00:51:691 (3,4) - this flow becomes strange,and for this one,I think it's a little fun to play like this
  6. 01:22:629 (5,6,1) - I feel this part looks crowded for playing. Please use more spacing to here.seems so
  7. 01:29:566 - You should consider adding a note to here. Because you took the vocal sounds on this kiai part.k
  8. 03:07:816 - ^ Same.will be hard...
  9. 03:43:254 (1,2,3,4) - all stacking is a little boring for players in my opinion. try to move these 4 notes to somewhere. ahh I get used to doing sth like this


Great partterns and flow!ww thanks
btw you have to delete this .OSB file "Suzumu feat.Hatsune Miku - Usotsuki Peter Pan (No_Gu)" Good luck!nice,I forget it
thanks both /
Flask
刪OSB刪OSB刪OSB刪OSB刪OSB刪OSB刪OSB

[Hard]
  1. 01:28:629 (5,6,7,8,1) - 間距怪怪
  2. 02:26:754 (1,2) - 丑
  3. 02:57:504 (5) - 間距
  4. 01:08:566 (4,5) - 01:05:566 (4,5) - 另外全diff這兩個點可以上drumsampleset


現在不確定custom hitsound到底是不是真的要100ms所以保險起見我幫你延長了一下
drum-hitnormal
drum-hitwhistle
直接套上去就行

metadata能有證明的話就貼上來
Miriko
Hi! Posting from your M4M queue~ (Idk if it's still open but at least I hope my mod could help! ^^)

[Hard]
  1. 00:07:254 (4) - Ctrl G here so that the slider will point towards the next slider?
  2. 02:01:254 - Insert a small break here maybe? It feels really empty. ><


I'm not very experienced in modding but I hope my two suggestions helped!
Topic Starter
No_Gu
音效那个没改 别的改了

Edit:a metadata proof
This is a picture from the PV of this song.
since I see 2 maps ranked with the artist "Suzumu".I did some research
neonat showed the BK of the CD in p/4203791.but there is no eng name for スズム
In kemu's CD,it shows suzumu
and in keme's songs' PV,it also shows suzumu
So a correct one should be suzumu
Flask
可以交出真相了
Topic Starter
No_Gu

Flask wrote:

可以交出真相了
才不要
Momochikun
checked a few pattern via irc, sorry for late..
Qualified~ (:3 」∠)
Topic Starter
No_Gu

Momochikun wrote:

checked a few pattern via irc, sorry for late..
Qualified~ (:3 」∠)
Thanks~~
meii18
Congratulations No Gu =w=

Btw welcome back :3/
Topic Starter
No_Gu

ByBy13 wrote:

Congratulations No Gu =w=

Btw welcome back :3/
www thanks
HabiHolic
Gratz No_Gu♥
Topic Starter
No_Gu

HabiHolic wrote:

Gratz No_Gu♥
thanks~
Flask
Topic Starter
No_Gu

Flask wrote:

Mint
Congrats! My feels when I finally saw another No_Gu map in the qualified section (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Topic Starter
No_Gu

appleeaterx wrote:

Congrats! My feels when I finally saw another No_Gu map in the qualified section (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
wow thanks~~
Quality Assurance Team

Disqualification Notice



Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Unused audio file

  • There is an unused hitsound file in your song's folder. It has to be removed.
  1. drum-sliderslide.wav


Normal

Mapping Quality

  • Quality of the difficulty does not meet required level due to a significant number of questionable and inappropriate patterns.
  1. 02:28:816 (6) - it is extremly difficult to read this slider. It's unacceptable for the Easiest difficulty
  2. 03:15:504 - the strong beat is mapped with a slidertail, resulting in unclear feedback to the player. It has to have a circle or sliderhead.
  3. The difficulty settings are poorly balanced. Approach Rate 3 is too slow, while HP Drain 4 is too hard.


Insane

Ignored downbeats

  • Sliders end on strong beats, thus players are unable to click and feel the stronger beat. It leads to an unpleasant gameplay experience and questionable feedback from hitobjects.
  1. 00:46:816 (2) -
  2. 00:48:316 (6) -
  3. 01:19:066 (3,4,5) -

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###AM
Topic Starter
No_Gu

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice



Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Unused audio file

  • There is an unused hitsound file in your song's folder. It has to be removed. k
  1. drum-sliderslide.wav


Normal

Mapping Quality

  • Quality of the difficulty does not meet required level due to a significant number of questionable and inappropriate patterns.
  1. 02:28:816 (6) - it is extremly difficult to read this slider. It's unacceptable for the Easiest difficultydid some change
  2. 03:15:504 - the strong beat is mapped with a slidertail, resulting in unclear feedback to the player. It has to have a circle or sliderhead. hmm I don't think the beat here is strong,it's a snare drum,in fact many mappers ignore snares whent they're mapping E/N.and in fact 03:15:129 - is the start of a rhythm(while,I don't know what instrument it is),and 03:15:129 (5,6,1) - they are a pair.
  3. The difficulty settings are poorly balanced. Approach Rate 3 is too slow, while HP Drain 4 is too hard. AR to 4 HP to 3


Insane

Ignored downbeats

  • Sliders end on strong beats, thus players are unable to click and feel the stronger beat. It leads to an unpleasant gameplay experience and questionable feedback from hitobjects.
  1. 00:46:816 (2) - still,as I said above,I don't think snares are so strong that we must place them on sliderhead,and here,as we can hear,vocal is so jumpy so that I made this kind of jump to follow it.
  2. 00:48:316 (6) - ^
  3. 01:19:066 (3,4,5) - ehh,if you want to say snare is strong beat,then 3 and 4 have "strong beat" on there head.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###AM
in fact,the sound on base drum is stronger than snare,if we put snares on head,then it'll be base drums on tail,which is bad as you say.
And essentially speaking,they are not so strong for both
HabiHolic
Oh... My.... God....
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply