forum

Am I doing this right?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chief Keef
Hello, I am Mornc and i have been playing osu! for about 5 months now.
Hopefully i can meet new people on the forums, as i only have 2 friends who play osu! and playing alone is getting boring for me.
I love to play multiplayer and it would be cool to play with other osu! players who like to play for fun and dont take the game too seriously but like to be slightly competitive. :D
Sethlied
how do you play for fun and not to win?
also welcome to osu
Topic Starter
Chief Keef

Sethlied wrote:

how do you play for fun and not to win?
also welcome to osu
I guess what i meant was not worry/stress too much about ranks and whatnot and to have fun and be competitive in multiplier if that makes sense.... :P
Also, thanks :D
Witch Mercy
Welcome! :)
#CasualPlayerForLife
Piine
Welcome to the forums. If you need any assistance, just contact me. I would be glad to help you around here.
Gakkun
Welcome !
I would play standard mp but I lack at standard skills (95k lol)

Anyways hope you have fun at the forums ^^
Topic Starter
Chief Keef

ralip wrote:

Welcome !
I would play standard mp but I lack at standard skills (95k lol)

Anyways hope you have fun at the forums ^^
Thanks! :D
I would still play multiplayer with you, i usually play mp with anyone no matter the rank.
I enjoy playing all the modes in osu!l but i mainly play in standard mode.
kirueggy
Damn your avatar is freaky @_@

Anyways, welcome to the forums :)
Tyl_old_1
Welcome ^^
I'm fairly new to Osu! and the forums as well xD I'll play with you if you want :)
Topic Starter
Chief Keef

Tyltalisized wrote:

Welcome ^^
I'm fairly new to Osu! and the forums as well xD I'll play with you if you want :)
Sounds good to me XD
B1rd
not bad for 5k plays, tablet I presume?
Yellowpalmtree
Welcome to osu! I started out just like you but now I have many friends. Lets play sometime!
Topic Starter
Chief Keef

Yellowpalmtree wrote:

Welcome to osu! I started out just like you but now I have many friends. Lets play sometime!
Awesome, hopefully i will be able to play soon... been kinda busy lately.

B1rd wrote:

not bad for 5k plays, tablet I presume?
Correct :P
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums! :) I'd love to play with you for fun :3
ziogio

Mornc wrote:

Hello, I am Mornc and i have been playing osu! for about 5 months now.
Hopefully i can meet new people on the forums, as i only have 2 friends who play osu! and playing alone is getting boring for me.
I love to play multiplayer and it would be cool to play with other osu! players who like to play for fun and dont take the game too seriously but like to be slightly competitive. :D
Welcome :)
I play for fun too, but in some songs that I love i try to reach high position (not the top50, obviously).

I'm italian but if you want to do some play sometimes, I'm here :) and.. know new people is always good :)
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums.
Kouya-
Sorry for the late welcome. . .but Welcome to the forums ! ~

Feel free to play with me if you want . We can be friends and play in multi sometime ^~^

I suck so bad at this game ._.