1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
Update: HUGE increase in page load speed for all users. There was some badly written code I found and optimized and now everything loads much faster (sometimes up to five times as fast).
Update: Fixed a variety of small glitches and errors with the website that were caused by CloudFlare trying to be a hero. Everything should work smoothly now! If you encounter any issues please leave a commend using the feedback box on the left side of the website of by replying to this thread!
posted
looks really cool. :)
is there an API so i can embed some of those graphics on my website?
posted

Volpey wrote:

looks really cool. :)
is there an API so i can embed some of those graphics on my website?
http://getbootstrap.com/
posted
This thing is amazing!
posted
How can I search for other game modes' stats?
posted

Batujitsu wrote:

Not yet added :(

Himself waiting for mode CTB :|
posted

US_2 wrote:

Batujitsu wrote:

I'm waiting for that Catch The Beat mode addition too. Question, though. Is it still being worked on? And will there be a way to track certain achievements / tell when they were earned? I'd like to keep track of things like Fruit Overdose, or the taiko and all those dedication achievements.
posted
Its really useful man!Awesome work man! ^~^
posted
Love this website, any chance of other game modes being involved?
posted

US_2 wrote:

Batujitsu wrote:

I'm waiting for that Catch The Beat mode addition too. Question, though. Is it still being worked on? And will there be a way to track certain achievements / tell when they were earned? I'd like to keep track of things like Fruit Overdose, or the taiko and all those dedication achievements.

I've just added support for the other gamemodes! Check it out!
posted

Ameo wrote:

I've just added support for the other gamemodes! Check it out!
This is awesome! Thanks a lot.
posted
Well I have to confess that a friend used this app, and I thought it was a troyano or a dangerous virus that osu! was having. But then I realized the message it was implied and I was glad this application was made. Congratulations! \o/
posted

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Well I have to confess that a friend used this app, and I thought it was a troyano or a dangerous virus that osu! was having. But then I realized the message it was implied and I was glad this application was made. Congratulations! \o/
Haha I've been thinking of adding something to let the recipients of messages know that it's a bot sending them the message - sorry for the confusion!
posted
Ameo, I really can't thank you enough for this wonderful tool to use. It's useful to me, especially in the PP part, with the graph and all that. It makes it easier to see what songs I need to do more of, and how many ranks I'd lose on a certain time basis..

Question, could you add a few more ranks to the ranking ratio graph? Like, X or XH (Silver S and SS I think...).

(I have a 66.6% chance of getting an S-rank. What is this satan luck I have?)
posted

KonataTheOtaku wrote:

Ameo, I really can't thank you enough for this wonderful tool to use. It's useful to me, especially in the PP part, with the graph and all that. It makes it easier to see what songs I need to do more of, and how many ranks I'd lose on a certain time basis..

Question, could you add a few more ranks to the ranking ratio graph? Like, X or XH (Silver S and SS I think...).

Thanks so much for the kind words about the tool - I'm so glad you like it!

As for the ranking ratio graph, A, S, and SS are the only rankings that the osu! API supplies - can't get any more sorry!
posted

Ameo wrote:

KonataTheOtaku wrote:

Thanks so much for the kind words about the tool - I'm so glad you like it!

As for the ranking ratio graph, A, S, and SS are the only rankings that the osu! API supplies - can't get any more sorry!
It's fine. It'd just be interesting idea I thought of. And how could I not say anything positive about it? It's really beautifully made. I love it.
posted

Ameo wrote:

KonataTheOtaku wrote:

It's fine. It'd just be interesting idea I thought of. And how could I not say anything positive about it? It's really beautifully made. I love it.
Thank https://osu.ppy.sh/u/ReesesPuffs for the web design - that was almost all him!
posted
This is amazing! Thanks :D
posted
I have a suggestion for the irc bot. Add a command to show how many pp the last high score was worth.
posted
What about Osu! Standard best plays? Cookiezi isn't number one and you put like hackers or something, not to be rude its a cool site, and if yopu hate me I'm sorry for bothering.

(why is my thing still RIP CRAI?)
show more