shione's mania queue(CLOSED)

posted
Total Posts
343
show more
Topic Starter
shionelove

Alex_Maryus24 wrote:

hi mod req~
Title : senya - Utakata, Ai no Mahoroba
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186159
keys : 4K & 5K
Diffs : 4K HD, 4K MX, 5K HD, 5K MX
length : 1:33
*do you mind if my SP 19? .-.
thx :D
ok
Maou - sama
MOD Request here :)

Title : supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (TV Size)
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191418
keys : 4K
Diffs : NM , HD , MX
length : 1:28

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Topic Starter
shionelove

Maou - sama wrote:

MOD Request here :)

Title : supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (TV Size)
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191418
keys : 4K
Diffs : NM , HD , MX
length : 1:28

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
ok
CLOSED!
Topic Starter
shionelove
open again~
Lunatic Raccoon
BOOM!

1.Title: Shounen Radio - neu (EX)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/192628
Keys: 4K
Diffs: Up to you
Length: 2:17

2.Title: CosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku - New World (Shin Sekai)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184648
Keys: 4K
Diffs: Up to you
Length: 2:25
Topic Starter
shionelove

huycoihn wrote:

BOOM!

1.Title: Shounen Radio - neu (EX)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/192628
Keys: 4K
Diffs: Up to you
Length: 2:17

2.Title: CosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku - New World (Shin Sekai)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184648
Keys: 4K
Diffs: Up to you
Length: 2:25
Ok
1 slot open~
hehe
OOPS
Topic Starter
shionelove
open again~ with GD(IIDX style)
Effy
hi, could you check this one? :3
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165633
Topic Starter
shionelove

Shina wrote:

hi, could you check this one? :3
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165633
mania queue
Sorry
Ryu Sei
Could you mod this with 2 pass? I'll need to wait another modder mods 2 of my diff.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/193972
Mod the basic first until other modder (check my last post @ map thread) mods NM+ and Hyper, after the update recheck NM+ and Hyper.
Blanc Kisaragi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193326
Nm please...
Just the mania dif
I never edited mania dif before, so please use easy words...
Thanks
Topic Starter
shionelove
ok~
1 slot open~
indyinyou
Hi

Can you help me mod my map -3-

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/194039

thx
Topic Starter
shionelove

indyinyou wrote:

Hi

Can you help me mod my map -3-

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/194039

thx
ok
NM closed!
Topic Starter
shionelove
open again~
bilqiscutee
HI~
tittle : you - Hoshizora Illumination
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186322
time : 1:56

Mod all diff plis.. thx :D
Jingshenbing
hi

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/183511
Can I get Osu mania 7k Hard?

Thanks :D
Rizqy
NM request~

Title: fhana - divine intervention (TV Size)
Keys: 4K
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/192018
Languange: English

arigatou~
DUZ_MACHINES_84
NM Request.. :)

Title : Crywolf - Eyes Half Closed [OsuMania]
Length : 06:36
Diff : Marathon
Link : t/217151
Lang : English

note : this is my first map, and i will glad if you mod my map for approval

thanks
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply