forum

Somebody make me a new avatar.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
I've had Marvin in a Karate Gi/Bathrobe for far too long. He needs a change of style. I'm bad at this sort of thing, so I am asking anybody who wants to/is bored/(preferably)is good at this to take a shot at it. My only requests are that the original picture is used (or the resized one), and that uh... I'm still the only person with a Marvin avatar.... (i can't really enforce that though... but please)

Also, if i don't like it, don't expect me to use it...

Original:

Current:

Jarby
Teehee

anonymous_old

Or maybe...

Topic Starter
Cyclone

Cyclone wrote:

My only requests are that the original picture is used (or the resized one)
anonymous_old
I don't care about your only request.
Derekku
inb4 simple Santa hat thrown on Marvin's head
LuigiHann
magic

Zekira

LuigiHann wrote:

magic
+1
awp
should throw a proper robe on rather than recolour imo
LuigiHann

awp wrote:

should throw a proper robe on rather than recolour imo
I thought about it, but then there would be very little of Marvin left in the picture.
anonymous_old

Someone was bored.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Due to the season, Christmas-Hat Marvin will be used for now.

LuigiHann wrote:

magic
Luigi, that's fucking fantastic. The lighting effect is very nice as well. Think there's any way to include down to the feet though? I feel as though it's a bit unbalanced, being as his head is below 50% down the picture.
LuigiHann

Cyclone wrote:

Think there's any way to include down to the feet though? I feel as though it's a bit unbalanced, being as his head is below 50% down the picture.
Tried messing around with it, but I think it looks better the way it is. Black mages are short, Marvin (in the movie) is short, if I cut off any of the top of the hat it looks wrong, and if you see his distinct legs in the picture it ruins the look of a vague robe-shapedness that the current version has.
Zerostarry
Oh my god strager that first one is fantastic

im still loling
GladiOol
Oh Oh, I choose the second one from strager's post, so hawt.
lukewarmholiday
Make me a new avatar

Do it
Wojjan
Words cannot convey

foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

lukewarmholiday
I lied I really didn't want a new avatar <3
Mara
I was really bored.