forum

東方Project - Hinanawi Tenshi v1.4.2 [All Modes]

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_4041880
If anything in the skin bugs you, you can always replace some elements in it instead of telling OP to do X or Y.
-Kyra-_old
Oh! Will you make a Hata no Kokoro skin? :3 >w<
Quite Cynical
Standard looks really god damn clean, loving it.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Oh man, this will be a long comment...

Greyusb wrote:

Personal suggestion: Make the notes and sliders more "solid"
E.g. Notes: () --> []
Sliders: ()======() --> [__________]

im really sorry for my shitty text drawing T_T

I feel like they are easier to read if they are like that :D (just my preference for reference)
Ok, I think i understand xD thanks for the suggestion, I will implement it in v1.2

[Kano Shuuya] wrote:

Another great Skin Elzapatoverde :) You amaze me every time
Sadly i cant play well with it >w<
Thank you! and that's really sad D:

-Kyra- wrote:

Kokoro is one of my favorite characters, but it's really hard to find good images of her (trust me, i've searched a lot) so no, I probably won't make a skin for her.

Quite Cynical wrote:

Standard looks really god damn clean, loving it.
Thanks! :D
Greyusb

Elzapatoverde wrote:

Kokoro is one of my favorite characters, but it's really hard to find good images of her (trust me, i've searched a lot) so no, I probably won't make a skin for her.
Can confirm with my extensive hours of research XD
-Kyra-_old

Elzapatoverde wrote:

-Kyra- wrote:

I have a lot of pictures of her. I can help with the pictures, Im a searching robot. xD
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Well, it would be nice to see those pictures then :)
asdfgh2019
好厲害!
_sparky_
the download now works ^^

the cursor is hard to get used to though (smaller than most small cursors i use?)
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

asdfgh2019 wrote:

好厲害!
:D

_sparky_ wrote:

the download now works ^^

the cursor is hard to get used to though (smaller than most small cursors i use?)
I'm sorry for that, I really like the tiny cursors (in fact I'm using this one right now, ignore the awful map skin xD) and I've always thought the cursors to be very personal, so you could just swap it :P
Greyusb
Thanks for the mania changes :D!
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
No prob.
Rio-
god... I totally missed this one, looks pretty clean for Me... I'm lovin' It
_sparky_
nvm
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

satriobp wrote:

god... I totally missed this one, looks pretty clean for Me... I'm lovin' It
Thank you :)

le bump
D e s
awesome spinner!
Nyoko_old
Love the skin, but hate the spinner. Almost HDHR FC beatmap then spinenr blinds me and i fail.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Nyoko wrote:

Love the skin, but hate the spinner. Almost HDHR FC beatmap then spinenr blinds me and i fail.
Omg, I'm really sorry about that D: you could just swap the spinner... I understand that it isn't really appropriate for playing >.<
Ohana no Yui
wow I really like this skin, it looks so nice
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Ohana no Yui wrote:

wow I really like this skin, it looks so nice
Thanks!
Dexus
Looks nice and clean, the theme is pretty consistent throughout. Overall though it looks a bit bland. You could use a little bit more contrast in the elements. Stuff that the player reads should stand out more. In example in the score result screen the numbers should either have a darker outer shadow or the background itself should be darker with the numbers having a subtle glow to accent it. Also the cursor blends in with the rest of the elements and should stand out a bit more, you could pick a color similar to the sword of hisou. Tenshi has a variety of colors to pick from since she has rainbow colors, the peaches, scarlet eyes, her sword and you seem to focus a lot on the blue hair and white dress piece. I like how you used rocks throughout as elements, though it would work better if tenshi was catching peaches instead of rocks.
_sparky_

Dexus wrote:

Looks nice and clean, the theme is pretty consistent throughout. Overall though it looks a bit bland. You could use a little bit more contrast in the elements. Stuff that the player reads should stand out more. In example in the score result screen the numbers should either have a darker outer shadow or the background itself should be darker with the numbers having a subtle glow to accent it. Also the cursor blends in with the rest of the elements and should stand out a bit more, you could pick a color similar to the sword of hisou. Tenshi has a variety of colors to pick from since she has rainbow colors, the peaches, scarlet eyes, her sword and you seem to focus a lot on the blue hair and white dress piece. I like how you used rocks throughout as elements, though it would work better if tenshi was catching peaches instead of rocks.
that does make more sense.....
peaches instead of rocks...
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

_sparky_ wrote:

Dexus wrote:

that does make more sense.....
peaches instead of rocks...
Thank you for the feedback, I will implement this suggestions on my future skins. You didn't download it right? I changed the cursor color on v1.2, i haven't updated the screenshots.
About the colors, i just didn't wanted to use to many and end up with something messy.

About the peaches, I actually tried that first, but it didn't work very well, it looked like a bunch of meat balls or something like that, so I used the rocks instead.
_sparky_
i got so used to the rocks xD
Yuno1
Es simplemente perfecto. <3
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
dws123
Question: why does the taiko spinner look like this?
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

dws123 wrote:

Question: why does the taiko spinner look like this?
Oh shoot, I have no idea but I need to fix that.
dws123
That was quick o.O
And thanks for the awesome skin, even more so than 1.1 =D
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde
Fixed the taiko spinner. Sorry for the delay, I'm really busy these days.
Loli Major
Not bad, not bad ; )
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

RollerJR wrote:

Not bad, not bad ; )
:)
-Chelly

vahn10 wrote:

#Elzapatoverdebestskinner2014
CaramelChoco_old
this is sooo cool ♥ love it :3
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Pacchina wrote:

vahn10 wrote:

#Elzapatoverdebestskinner2014

CaramelChoco wrote:

this is sooo cool ♥ love it :3
Thank you <3
SHADOWCRI
nice skin :)
deadbeat
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

SHADOWCRI wrote:

nice skin :)
Thanks!

deadbeat wrote:

Ooh yes! Thank you! <3
h1b1k11
WOAH! Nice skin! ;) I'm going to try it.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

imaikiseta wrote:

WOAH! Nice skin! ;) I'm going to try it.
Thanks! hope you like it.
show more