Thanks for your mod michael~
mingmichael wrote:hey! sorry for the lateness
Red ~> unrakable issue, must be changed
Blue ~> highly suggested, consider to use it
Black ~> suggestion, just free to choose it
[ Kantan]☞ okay!☞ okay!• don on 03:27:081 - . piano sound becomes a bit low on here It seems fine, fixed.
• it will be much better to move 03:29:546 - to 03:29:135 - . well yah i know that you wanted to follow the vocals with xx-xxxx notes there. but it gives a bit confusing pattern from 03:26:670 - until 03:30:779 - . your pattern will give xxx-xx-xxxx patterns. why don't you use xxx-xxx-xxx patterns there?it will be much better too IMO Umm... I think it will not cause any confusion because the previous 03:23:382 (340,341,342,343,344) - is also xxx-xx pattern. The last -xxxx serves as the end of the vocal session.
• delete 03:52:560 - . same like 01:13:108 - and 02:27:081 - that you gave a break fixed
[Muzukashii]☞ okay!☞ okay!• move 00:00:779 - to 00:00:677 - . it needs 1/4 notes there to follow the song actually OK
• delete 00:10:848 - . this additional note doesn't follow any particular sounds I prefer keeping it as the flow would be better.
• delete 01:11:670 - no change. I can hear the instrument there.
• delete 01:24:820 - . same like the second mod in your diff refer to above
• delete 02:12:492 - too fixed
• 03:51:122 - ^ I think making the last kiai a bit denser is fine, so no change here
okay that's all from meh!
futsuu needs some work again there and try to catch some modders again to ensure your futsuu