Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

Lasoki wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue.

00:08:265 (1) – blanket with 00:07:599 (4) - ? Blanked
00:32:932 (3) – DS cant see the problem
00:34:265 (2,3,4) – DS^
00:36:765 (4) – DS^
01:01:765 (1) – this is too short Auto should be able to do at least 1000. I suggest you put a slider here instead. Auto does get 1000 lol Deletet that spinner
01:44:265 (1,4) –Stack This stack is okay, its intentionally
02:08:265 (1) – DS This one is okay cuz ive blanket
03:02:265 (1,2,4) – make them parallel… it bothers me that they're not. fine for me
04:26:099 (2,3,4,5,6) – DS ^

Didn't find anything else... Very nice map, I like it. Just that there were some strange parts that were not snapped properly. Hope this helped you in some way, get it approved!
Thanks for the mod <3
Mao
Hm, da haste nen Stern (ノ·ω·)ノ︵
Viel Glück ;b
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
Danke <3
Smoothie
(´°_°)ノ''~

*Discommunipears*
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
<3
riffy
As requested

[General]
  1. Volume of your mp3 is low comparng to the already ranked mp3. Please, try to look for a better mp3 or increase volume of this mp3-file. This is your mp3 and this is an mp3 from the ranked set. See the difference?
  2. Since you hhave no breaks, keeping the letterboxes enabled seems weird andisn't really neccessary. Disable it, please.
  3. Remove Vocaloid from tags since it's already mentioned as a souce and add fatmanP there, instead. He deserves a credit for the lyrics.
  4. Change title to ディスコミュニケーション since it's the official title, as for the romanised title, it should be Discommunication as it is now.
  5. I disagree with your bright red and pink colours as they don't really fit with the BG and appear weird to my eyes.
    Alternative colours

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 199,221,224
    Combo2 : 232,187,188
    Combo3 : 147,153,215
    Combo4 : 168,154,142
  6. Not sure about the BG, its quality seems to be pretty low. Can you find a better verrsion of the same BG? If yes - I'd really appreciatte that.
[Mercy]
  1. I'd go with OD and HP 7. You know, the map is long and players will get tired, so, lower diff settings will help them to stay alive and enjoy your map.
  2. Consider using Slider Tick Rate 2? So, the beats like 00:48:432 - and 00:49:765 - won't be ignored anymore? STR2 definitely sounds better with this song, try it!
  3. Adding some spinners is a good thing, butt having 17 (seventeen!) spinners is too much. Also, those spinners don't really work with your patterns, for example 00:09:765 (1,1) - the 1/2 gap between the spinner and the next object is too short and player won't be able to detect the slider this fast. Such spinners are short and can easily be mapped with hitobjects. It will give players more consistent, suitable and smooth gameplay, so I strongly suggest you to remove such spinners and place some objects there.
  4. 00:05:932 (2,3,4) - wasn't it the ONLY jump in this part? It felt kinda confusing and unexpected there. I'd recommend you to keep the DS consistent or add a few more jumps here, so that'd be more logical and understandable.
  5. 00:07:265 (2,3,4) - minor - Some of your transitions seem to be a bit unpleasant and tricky while testing. for example, this one. In case if you don't understand what I'm talking about, take a look at this article.
    Note: take this into consideration, but don't change your syle too much, remember, that flow really depends on your style and rhythm you follow.
    Note2: just to make sure that you got it right, there're a few more similar patterns that didn't flow well to me, like 00:28:932 (3,4) - this one
  6. 00:18:932 - an unstressed downbeat here feels a bit confusing. I'd remove the repeat from 00:18:599 (1) - and place a circle at 00:18:932. Well, something like this would flow and sound pretty cool.
    Note: leaving downbeats unstressed is not a good thing, so, it applies for a few more patterns. For more detailed information, take a look there
  7. 00:25:932 (2) - this one is overlapped with the HP-Bar. (default skin + 1024x768 window). Try to avoid such overlaps since they appear untidy and probbly will disattract bug players.
  8. 00:42:265 (3) - pay more attention to your sliders. In fact, you can make quite a lot of them appear much prettier and more polished.
    Note: you can see how to clean your sliders up here.
  9. 00:58:599 (4) - avoid any nnecessary 3/4 beats. Youcan and probably should 00:58:765 - since there's a beat. Ending the slider at 00:58:849 - while thre's NO any beat is confusing and makes no sense, imo. Such 3/4 patterns are tricky, don't reflect music well. try to avoid such patterns as much as possible. Also, a lot of BATs and modders tent to disapprove such patterns. Remmebmer, osu is a rhythm game, so we should follow rhythm of the song!

That's pretty much it for now. Mot of the problems are common and happen repeatedly. Pay attention to my suggestions and see read the guides I've linked to you, oce you do i, you'll spot quite a lot of things to fix in the rest of your diff. Once you're done with fixing them, feel free to call me back for a more-detailed check!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

-Bakari- wrote:

As requested

[General]
  1. Volume of your mp3 is low comparng to the already ranked mp3. Please, try to look for a better mp3 or increase volume of this mp3-file. This is your mp3 and this is an mp3 from the ranked set. See the difference? oh damn lol, yea i will change the mp3
  2. Since you hhave no breaks, keeping the letterboxes enabled seems weird andisn't really neccessary. Disable it, please. Disabled
  3. Remove Vocaloid from tags since it's already mentioned as a souce and add fatmanP there, instead. He deserves a credit for the lyrics. Changed
  4. Change title to ディスコミュニケーション since it's the official title, as for the romanised title, it should be Discommunication as it is now.
    Changed
  5. I disagree with your bright red and pink colours as they don't really fit with the BG and appear weird to my eyes.
    Alternative colours

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 199,221,224
    Combo2 : 232,187,188
    Combo3 : 147,153,215
    Combo4 : 168,154,142
    Added these colour thanks
  6. Not sure about the BG, its quality seems to be pretty low. Can you find a better verrsion of the same BG? If yes - I'd really appreciatte that.
I will try to find a better quality

[Mercy]
  1. I'd go with OD and HP 7. You know, the map is long and players will get tired, so, lower diff settings will help them to stay alive and enjoy your map.Changed
  2. Consider using Slider Tick Rate 2? So, the beats like 00:48:432 - and 00:49:765 - won't be ignored anymore? STR2 definitely sounds better with this song, try it! Cant really see any difference?
  3. Adding some spinners is a good thing, butt having 17 (seventeen!) spinners is too much. Also, those spinners don't really work with your patterns, for example 00:09:765 (1,1) - the 1/2 gap between the spinner and the next object is too short and player won't be able to detect the slider this fast. Such spinners are short and can easily be mapped with hitobjects. It will give players more consistent, suitable and smooth gameplay, so I strongly suggest you to remove such spinners and place some objects there. I will change it it, thanks
  4. 00:05:932 (2,3,4) - wasn't it the ONLY jump in this part? It felt kinda confusing and unexpected there. I'd recommend you to keep the DS consistent or add a few more jumps here, so that'd be more logical and understandable. Alt+G 00:05:932 (2,3) - for consistent DS

5. 00:07:265 (2,3,4) - minor - Some of your transitions seem to be a bit unpleasant and tricky while testing. for example, this one. In case if you don't understand what I'm talking about, take a look at this article.
    Note: take this into consideration, but don't change your syle too much, remember, that flow really depends on your style and rhythm you follow.
    Note2: just to make sure that you got it right, there're a few more similar patterns that didn't flow well to me, like 00:28:932 (3,4) - this one
    I get it on the second one but not at the first one xD, i will look over the map again and will fix it if i find some bad tansitions , thanks for the advice
  6. 00:18:932 - an unstressed downbeat here feels a bit confusing. I'd remove the repeat from 00:18:599 (1) - and place a circle at 00:18:932. Well, something like this would flow and sound pretty cool.

Note: leaving downbeats unstressed is not a good thing, so, it applies for a few more patterns. For more detailed information, take a look there
    i dont really get it q,q
  7. 00:25:932 (2) - this one is overlapped with the HP-Bar. (default skin + 1024x768 window). Try to avoid such overlaps since they appear untidy and probbly will disattract bug players. Fixxed
  8. 00:42:265 (3) - pay more attention to your sliders. In fact, you can make quite a lot of them appear much prettier and more polished.
    Note: you can see how to clean your sliders up here. Damn, xD thanks, fixxed
  9. 00:58:599 (4) - avoid any nnecessary 3/4 beats. Youcan and probably should 00:58:765 - since there's a beat. Ending the slider at 00:58:849 - while thre's NO any beat is confusing and makes no sense, imo. Such 3/4 patterns are tricky, don't reflect music well. try to avoid such patterns as much as possible. Also, a lot of BATs and modders tent to disapprove such patterns. Remmebmer, osu is a rhythm game, so we should follow rhythm of the song!
    okay, i will try t avoid them mostly

That's pretty much it for now. Mot of the problems are common and happen repeatedly. Pay attention to my suggestions and see read the guides I've linked to you, oce you do i, you'll spot quite a lot of things to fix in the rest of your diff. Once you're done with fixing them, feel free to call me back for a more-detailed check!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!

Thanks for this very helpful mod, i will remapp the whole map again and write you back in 1~2 days <3
Myxo

• Allgemein:
  1. Dass die MP3 zu leise ist, weißt du ja schon :b
  2. Der Preview-Point ist unsnapped.
  3. Bitte silence keiner Slider am Ende. Das passt hier überhaupt nicht und ist beim Spielen auch doof. Wenn sie in die Musik passen dann hört sich das auch gut an :)
  4. 00:10:932 - In der Section sollte die Volume der Hitsounds auf jeden Fall hochgestellt werden. Am Anfang und am Ende des Liedes sind 30% okay, aber ab hier ist ein Beat da und es ist zu wenig. 50% sollten passen (:
  5. Geh noch einmal durch die komplette Map, und fixe deine NCs. Es ist sehr inkonsistent im Moment: Mal ist in jedem Takt ein NC, mal nur in jedem zweiten, und das Ganze ändert sich innerhalb einer Section. Außerdem sollten die NCs bei deinem Mapping-Stil (hauptsächlich konstante 1/2-Rhythmen) immer auf den großen weißen Ticks platziert sein. Es macht keinen Sinn, hier eine andere Einteilung vorzunehmen. Wenn ein Slider auf dem großen Weißen endet musst du halt überlegen ob dieser Slider eher zur vorherigen oder nachfolgenden Combo gehören sollte vom Sinnzusammenhang her.
  6. Das Hitsounding braucht viel Arbeit. Du spammst Whistles. Es sind einfach viiiiel zu viele :D Lösch am besten alle Hitsounds (Edit -> Reset all Samples) weil es eh fast nur Whistles sind, und mach es neu.
    1. Finishes hast du schon gut platziert, mach das einfach wieder so, und achte drauf keinen zu vergessen.
    2. Das Lied schreit förmlich nach Claps. In den meisten Sections sind ähnliche Sounds deutlich zu hören. Beispiel Kiai: 01:36:932 + 01:37:765 + 01:38:265 - Da hört man eindeutig Drums. Geh durch die gesamte Map und versuch die zu platzieren ;w; Wenn dir die normalen Claps nich gefallen, kannst du mich Ingame fragen, dann helf ich dir Custom Claps die passen zu finden. Am Ende guck ich dann durch ob du welche vergessen hast :b (Weil du garantiert welche vergisst)
    3. Und jetzt zu Whistles xD 1-3 pro Takt sind genug. Benutz sie um bestimmte Sachen zu betonen. Am besten geht das mit Vocals und Melodieinstrumenten. In einer Section mit Vocals, hör wo sie am betontesten sind, oder besonders hohe Töne. Beispiel Kiai: 01:36:932 (hoher Ton), 01:37:265 (4) (gleicher Ton), 01:38:932 (betont), 01:39:599 (betont), 01:40:265 (betont) usw. Bei Instrumenten das gleiche :3
    Rhythmus:
  7. 00:46:765 (1) - Es fühlt sich sehr doof an, dass der große weißte Tick nich klickbar ist. Hab ich dir ja letztens erst erklärt wieso :) Bei den bisherigen Stellen in der Map gings, aber hier wäre sowas schon angebrachter: http://puu.sh/aqmFA/12019e1aa2.jpg
  8. 00:58:265 (3,1) - Der 3/4-Slider passt garnicht, der überbetont 00:58:599 total. Außerdem wieder Stanza ignoriert (Slider endet auf großem weißen Tick). Besserer Rhythmus: http://puu.sh/aqmMN/57abab7281.jpg Bei sowas musst du dich halt überwinden und mal 1/1-Lücken benutzen, das schafft auch Abwechslung :3 Weil im Moment ist es so eine typische Dauer-1/2-Map mit ein paar 1/1-Slidern. Das ist auch das Hauptproblem der Map meiner Meinung nach, was sie recht eintönig zu spielen macht. Gleiches gilt auch für 02:20:932 (5,1)
  9. 01:18:265 (3,1) - Diesmal passt der 3/4-Slider, aber der endet schon wieder auf dem großen Weißen ;_; http://puu.sh/aqmYh/6a4578f942.jpg
  10. 01:36:265 (1) - Das Ende des Sliders ist falsch gesnappt. (Unrankable)
  11. 02:30:765 (1) - Wenn du Vocals folgen willst, schön und gut, aber keine Slider die auf dem großen Weißen enden bei sowas :b Wenn dann richtig Vocals folgen und andere Beats ignorieren: http://puu.sh/aqn93/d091a45b8e.jpg
  12. 02:33:099 (4,5) - Meh ;_; Ein Reverse-Slider folgt den Vocals geiler: http://puu.sh/aqnaI/cb35f286e3.jpg
  13. Es gibt noch mehr fragwürdigen Rhythmus, aber das sind erstmal die größten Probleme.

Placement:
  14. 00:26:932 (1) - Gibt es nen Grund für das außergewöhnliche Slidershape hier? o: Wenn schon dann richtig: http://puu.sh/aqpek/9d564d8a38.jpg
  15. 00:26:932 (1,2,3) - Was ist los mit dem Spacing hier?
  16. 00:44:099 (1) - Meh ;_; Solche unordentlichen Slider passen irgendwie überhaupt nicht in den Stil / Song. http://puu.sh/aqplE/baef884e9b.jpg
  17. 00:44:932 (4,5) - Dass der zweite ein bisschen rotiert ist wirkt komisch, vorallem weil das für Neulinge im Insane-Maps-Spielen an sich wahrscheinlcih schon schwer zu readen is. Selbiges gilt auch für viele andere Stellen, schau da mal selbst drüber o:
  18. 00:50:265 (3,4,1) - Du hast sonst in dieser Section nur sehr geschmeidigen Flow benutzt, da wirkt das etwas fehl am Platz. Am besten du machst (1) kurvig, etwa so: http://puu.sh/aqps6/c7bed487f0.jpg
  19. 01:37:599 (1,2,3) - Das Lineare ist nach dem Zeugs davor garnicht intuitiv. Probier lieber sowas, und änder dann das danach ein bisschen ab: http://puu.sh/aqpz5/7bacc606e6.jpg
  20. 01:45:599 (1) - Warum o: Passt nicht wirklich zur Musik hier. Einfach ist manchmal besser: http://puu.sh/aqpCx/1406a2ae30.jpg
  21. 01:46:932 (1) - Die erste Kurve ist iwie zu übertrieben :D Da spielt der alte Slider-Algorithmus schon nich mehr mit. http://puu.sh/aqpFN/9769dceaf1.jpg
  22. 01:48:932 (4,5,6) - Versuch hier das Spacing konstant zu halten für einen besseren Übergang. http://puu.sh/aqpHJ/08f929007b.jpg Gleiches gilt auch für 03:28:599 (4,5,6)
  23. 02:52:099 (1) - Den find ich da iwie voll schön o:
  24. 04:09:599 (5) - Strg+g würde viel besser zu dem Pattern davor passen :( Dann würde es im Zig-Zag weitergehen.
  25. So, das gröbste im Placement sollte damit erstmal abgehandelt sein. Versuch passendere Slidershapes zu benutzen in Zukunft, ansonsten ist es schon ganz gut.

That should be enough for now.
After you fixed this mod, I will go through more detailed stuff ingame if you want.
Rirakusu
From my queue

So it's your first map made for rank? So let's keep things simple.

1. 00:17:932 (2) - It can be a mirror of 00:17:599 (1) - just copy and paste + flip horizontally + flip vertically.

2. 00:27:599 (3,4) - I don't know what's your opinion for these two notes - but I would recommend you to stop overlapping them.

3. 00:29:599 (1,2) - Same as above.

4. 00:44:932 (4,5) - I think this can be better. See the screenshot for what I suggest.

5. 01:15:599 (1,2) and 01:19:599 (4,5) - Just like the above?

6. 02:58:099 (3,4) - Something like this blanket is still not perfect. Try to fix it.

7. 04:02:765 (5,1) - 04:02:932 (1) can be a blanket of 04:02:765 (5) - you can achieve this.

8. Lol...all notes are avoiding playfield center starting from 04:37:599...it just goes round and round the playfiend, but not going in and out of the center. Looks a little boring but okay you can keep it.

9. 04:58:932 (1) - This spinner makes no sense...? Or it's just my mistake...

That's all I can do - hopes that it helps you to make your map better.

Also please reply to my mod post, I need your suggestions to improve my skills! Thanks!
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

Desperate-kun wrote:

• Allgemein:
  1. Dass die MP3 zu leise ist, weißt du ja schon :b
  2. Der Preview-Point ist unsnapped. How xDD
  3. Bitte silence keiner Slider am Ende. Das passt hier überhaupt nicht und ist beim Spielen auch doof. Wenn sie in die Musik passen dann hört sich das auch gut an :)
  4. 00:10:932 - In der Section sollte die Volume der Hitsounds auf jeden Fall hochgestellt werden. Am Anfang und am Ende des Liedes sind 30% okay, aber ab hier ist ein Beat da und es ist zu wenig. 50% sollten passen (: Gemacht
  5. Geh noch einmal durch die komplette Map, und fixe deine NCs. Es ist sehr inkonsistent im Moment: Mal ist in jedem Takt ein NC, mal nur in jedem zweiten, und das Ganze ändert sich innerhalb einer Section. Außerdem sollten die NCs bei deinem Mapping-Stil (hauptsächlich konstante 1/2-Rhythmen) immer auf den großen weißen Ticks platziert sein. Es macht keinen Sinn, hier eine andere Einteilung vorzunehmen. Wenn ein Slider auf dem großen Weißen endet musst du halt überlegen ob dieser Slider eher zur vorherigen oder nachfolgenden Combo gehören sollte vom Sinnzusammenhang her. gemacht <3
  6. Das Hitsounding braucht viel Arbeit. Du spammst Whistles. Es sind einfach viiiiel zu viele :D Lösch am besten alle Hitsounds (Edit -> Reset all Samples) weil es eh fast nur Whistles sind, und mach es neu.
    1. Finishes hast du schon gut platziert, mach das einfach wieder so, und achte drauf keinen zu vergessen.
    2. Das Lied schreit förmlich nach Claps. In den meisten Sections sind ähnliche Sounds deutlich zu hören. Beispiel Kiai: 01:36:932 + 01:37:765 + 01:38:265 - Da hört man eindeutig Drums. Geh durch die gesamte Map und versuch die zu platzieren ;w; Wenn dir die normalen Claps nich gefallen, kannst du mich Ingame fragen, dann helf ich dir Custom Claps die passen zu finden. Am Ende guck ich dann durch ob du welche vergessen hast :b (Weil du garantiert welche vergisst)
    3. Und jetzt zu Whistles xD 1-3 pro Takt sind genug. Benutz sie um bestimmte Sachen zu betonen. Am besten geht das mit Vocals und Melodieinstrumenten. In einer Section mit Vocals, hör wo sie am betontesten sind, oder besonders hohe Töne. Beispiel Kiai: 01:36:932 (hoher Ton), 01:37:265 (4) (gleicher Ton), 01:38:932 (betont), 01:39:599 (betont), 01:40:265 (betont) usw. Bei Instrumenten das gleiche :3
    Das wird bissl dauern, wird aber gemacht

Rhythmus:
  7. 00:46:765 (1) - Es fühlt sich sehr doof an, dass der große weißte Tick nich klickbar ist. Hab ich dir ja letztens erst erklärt wieso :) Bei den bisherigen Stellen in der Map gings, aber hier wäre sowas schon angebrachter: http://puu.sh/aqmFA/12019e1aa2.jpg
  8. 00:58:265 (3,1) - Der 3/4-Slider passt garnicht, der überbetont 00:58:599 total. Außerdem wieder Stanza ignoriert (Slider endet auf großem weißen Tick). Besserer Rhythmus: http://puu.sh/aqmMN/57abab7281.jpg Bei sowas musst du dich halt überwinden und mal 1/1-Lücken benutzen, das schafft auch Abwechslung :3 Weil im Moment ist es so eine typische Dauer-1/2-Map mit ein paar 1/1-Slidern. Das ist auch das Hauptproblem der Map meiner Meinung nach, was sie recht eintönig zu spielen macht. Gleiches gilt auch für 02:20:932 (5,1)
  9. 01:18:265 (3,1) - Diesmal passt der 3/4-Slider, aber der endet schon wieder auf dem großen Weißen ;_; http://puu.sh/aqmYh/6a4578f942.jpg
  10. 01:36:265 (1) - Das Ende des Sliders ist falsch gesnappt. (Unrankable)
  11. 02:30:765 (1) - Wenn du Vocals folgen willst, schön und gut, aber keine Slider die auf dem großen Weißen enden bei sowas :b Wenn dann richtig Vocals folgen und andere Beats ignorieren: http://puu.sh/aqn93/d091a45b8e.jpg
  12. 02:33:099 (4,5) - Meh ;_; Ein Reverse-Slider folgt den Vocals geiler: http://puu.sh/aqnaI/cb35f286e3.jpg
  13. Es gibt noch mehr fragwürdigen Rhythmus, aber das sind erstmal die größten Probleme.

Alles gefixxed hoffentlich xD

Placement:
  14. 00:26:932 (1) - Gibt es nen Grund für das außergewöhnliche Slidershape hier? o: Wenn schon dann richtig: http://puu.sh/aqpek/9d564d8a38.jpg
    Ich hab keine ahnung was ich da gemacht hab xD habs gefixxed aber anders
  15. 00:26:932 (1,2,3) - Was ist los mit dem Spacing hier?
    Gute frage xD Fixxed
  16. 00:44:099 (1) - Meh ;_; Solche unordentlichen Slider passen irgendwie überhaupt nicht in den Stil / Song. http://puu.sh/aqplE/baef884e9b.jpg
    Check ich nicht xD
  17. 00:44:932 (4,5) - Dass der zweite ein bisschen rotiert ist wirkt komisch, vorallem weil das für Neulinge im Insane-Maps-Spielen an sich wahrscheinlcih schon schwer zu readen is. Selbiges gilt auch für viele andere Stellen, schau da mal selbst drüber o:
    Hab es rotiert damit man es besser lesen kann, fand es so besser weil im lied sich das wort wiederholt, darum hab ich den slider auch wiederholt
  18. 00:50:265 (3,4,1) - Du hast sonst in dieser Section nur sehr geschmeidigen Flow benutzt, da wirkt das etwas fehl am Platz. Am besten du machst (1) kurvig, etwa so: http://puu.sh/aqps6/c7bed487f0.jpg
    Gemacht
  19. 01:37:599 (1,2,3) - Das Lineare ist nach dem Zeugs davor garnicht intuitiv. Probier lieber sowas, und änder dann das danach ein bisschen ab: http://puu.sh/aqpz5/7bacc606e6.jpg
    macht sinn xD
  20. 01:45:599 (1) - Warum o: Passt nicht wirklich zur Musik hier. Einfach ist manchmal besser: http://puu.sh/aqpCx/1406a2ae30.jpg
    So wollt ich ihn auch haben eig XD
  21. 01:46:932 (1) - Die erste Kurve ist iwie zu übertrieben :D Da spielt der alte Slider-Algorithmus schon nich mehr mit. http://puu.sh/aqpFN/9769dceaf1.jpg
    ^
  22. 01:48:932 (4,5,6) - Versuch hier das Spacing konstant zu halten für einen besseren Übergang. http://puu.sh/aqpHJ/08f929007b.jpg Gleiches gilt auch
    für 03:28:599 (4,5,6)
    Fixxed
  23. 02:52:099 (1) - Den find ich da iwie voll schön o:
    Random yea
  24. 04:09:599 (5) - Strg+g würde viel besser zu dem Pattern davor passen :( Dann würde es im Zig-Zag weitergehen.
    gemacht
  25. So, das gröbste im Placement sollte damit erstmal abgehandelt sein. Versuch passendere Slidershapes zu benutzen in Zukunft, ansonsten ist es schon ganz gut.

That should be enough for now.
After you fixed this mod, I will go through more detailed stuff ingame if you want.

MoAR mODdiNG <33
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

jinhang_ang wrote:

From my queue

So it's your first map made for rank? So let's keep things simple.

1. 00:17:932 (2) - It can be a mirror of 00:17:599 (1) - just copy and paste + flip horizontally + flip vertically.
the curve is a bit to sharp, but changed the pattern at this part

2. 00:27:599 (3,4) - I don't know what's your opinion for these two notes - but I would recommend you to stop overlapping them.
Nah, its intentional

3. 00:29:599 (1,2) - Same as above.
^

4. 00:44:932 (4,5) - I think this can be better. See the screenshot for what I suggest.

It doesnt fit the mapping style

5. 01:15:599 (1,2) and 01:19:599 (4,5) - Just like the above?
Changed the first one to 2 stacked circle but i dont know about the second one

6. 02:58:099 (3,4) - Something like this blanket is still not perfect. Try to fix it.
Fixxed

7. 04:02:765 (5,1) - 04:02:932 (1) can be a blanket of 04:02:765 (5) - you can achieve this.
Changed

8. Lol...all notes are avoiding playfield center starting from 04:37:599...it just goes round and round the playfiend, but not going in and out of the center. Looks a little boring but okay you can keep it. yea, but i cant see a problem with it xD

9. 04:58:932 (1) - This spinner makes no sense...? Or it's just my mistake...Approval time huehuehuehue

That's all I can do - hopes that it helps you to make your map better.

Also please reply to my mod post, I need your suggestions to improve my skills! Thanks!
Thanks for the mod :P
Verlaren
M4M from Aincrad's modding queue

00:04:265 (1) - change whistle on finish (slider's head)
00:06:932 (1) - ^
00:08:265 (1) - move on x:345 | y:313
00:17:265 (4) - ctrl+g, for better flow
00:19:765 - you missed something here, pls add note
00:29:599 (1,2,3) - not a good idea for this type of map, try this:
00:12:265 (1) - remove NC
00:18:932 (1,2,3,4) - same as 00:29:599 (1,2,3)
00:25:599 (1) - remove NC
01:08:099 (1) - ^
01:22:599 (4) - same as 00:17:265 (4), imo
01:27:265 (2) - try this (imo this flow is better):
01:38:599 (3) - remove whistle
01:39:599 (1) - move NC on 01:40:265 (3)
01:50:932 (1,2,3,4) - try this flow:
02:05:599 (1,2) - same as 00:29:599 (1,2,3)
02:19:599 (1) - remove NC
02:41:432 (1) - ^
02:45:765 (1) - ^
03:09:265 (4) - ctrl+g, for better flow
03:52:765 (2,3,4) - try this:
04:17:765 (1) - remove NC
04:22:932 (1) - ^
04:33:599 (1) - ^
04:58:932 (1) - redice spinner until 05:00:932
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
No answer = Fixxed

Verlaren wrote:

M4M from Aincrad's modding queue

00:04:265 (1) - change whistle on finish (slider's head)why? it mess up my pattern with the other finish, there arent that much finish in the song because it doesnt need them.

especially because you are just trying to add some at the beginning instead in the whole song, so the beginning gets too many finishes

00:06:932 (1) - ^ ^

00:08:265 (1) - move on x:345 | y:313

00:17:265 (4) - ctrl+g, for better flow nah, i wanted to emphasize 00:17:599 (1) - , if i ctrl+g there it would ruin the flow

00:19:765 - you missed something here, pls add note its fine for me but i will change it when more ppls are telling this to me

00:29:599 (1,2,3) - not a good idea for this type of map, try this:
It would be hard to read and why is this a bad idea? please give me some reason in your mod.

00:12:265 (1) - remove NC nah, i use a pattern there, it would mess up the pattern

00:18:932 (1,2,3,4) - same as 00:29:599 (1,2,3)^

00:25:599 (1) - remove NC nah, it messes up my pattern

01:08:099 (1) - ^ ^

01:22:599 (4) - same as 00:17:265 (4), imo

01:27:265 (2) - try this (imo this flow is better):
Why? why does it flow better

01:38:599 (3) - remove whistle why? i got whistles on every lyrics and you are pointing out only this?

01:39:599 (1) - move NC on 01:40:265 (3)

01:50:932 (1,2,3,4) - try this flow:
it would ignore 01:51:932 (3,4) - these strong vocals, so no

02:05:599 (1,2) - same as 00:29:599 (1,2,3) ^

02:19:599 (1) - remove NC

02:41:432 (1) - ^ nah

02:45:765 (1) - ^ ^

03:09:265 (4) - ctrl+g, for better flow

03:52:765 (2,3,4) - try this:
It wouldnt be consistent with the beginning

04:17:765 (1) - remove NCnah

04:22:932 (1) - ^^

04:33:599 (1) - ^^

04:58:932 (1) - redice spinner until 05:00:932 the music end at 05:01:265 -
Please write next time some reason why it flows better or why you would change it like your way

thanks for the mod
Verlaren

FlobuFlobs wrote:

Please write next time some reason why it flows better or why you would change it like your way
Ok, I am sorry for what really not explained their positions of mod.
Lost
You asked for mod in #modreq so i took a quick look and player the map.

I really enjoyed the map overall altho the 1 note under slider got really boring after a while maybe change it up a little every now and then (just personal opinion nothing wrong with it)

01:33:765 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern was pretty much unreadable for me and to me felt like it didn't fit in with the rest of the map, the map is pretty straight forward but this pattern was too hard for me to sightread, this is also the only pattern like this in the map.

Well thats just my personal opinion, really like the song also really enjoyed playing the map overall. Good job on the map :)

EDIT: Forgot to meantion it, i feel like the last kiai time could be made a little harder, maybe turn up the sv a little bit since the map is quite easy overall.
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

Wheew wrote:

You asked for mod in #modreq so i took a quick look and player the map.

I really enjoyed the map overall altho the 1 note under slider got really boring after a while maybe change it up a little every now and then (just personal opinion nothing wrong with it)

01:33:765 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern was pretty much unreadable for me and to me felt like it didn't fit in with the rest of the map, the map is pretty straight forward but this pattern was too hard for me to sightread, this is also the only pattern like this in the map.

Well thats just my personal opinion, really like the song also really enjoyed playing the map overall. Good job on the map :)

EDIT: Forgot to meantion it, i feel like the last kiai time could be made a little harder, maybe turn up the sv a little bit since the map is quite easy overall.

Added a NC there, i hope it helps at reading

i like the kiai how it is but i will change it if more ppl are mention it
Jere-Chan
hi! found this on my mod queue but i dont think that there isnt anything to mod :) its very good! keep on going the same way!
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
Thanks anyway :P
- Physical -
I'm aware that the music technically ends at 05:01:265 , but it is pretty much silenced after 04:59:599 , so the spinner feels kinda forced. I think it sounds better for the map to end at 04:58:599 (5) instead.

I wanted to mod the map, but I don't really much to say other than that, everything else feels pretty accurate. Good luck!
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

IdanZel wrote:

I'm aware that the music technically ends at 05:01:265 , but it is pretty much silenced after 04:59:599 , so the spinner feels kinda forced. I think it sounds better for the map to end at 04:58:599 (5) instead.

I wanted to mod the map, but I don't really much to say other than that, everything else feels pretty accurate. Good luck!
need that spinner for approval :P
Trompo
Ich wollte die Map zwar modden, aber ich habe nichts gefunden, was man ändern sollte. :( :D
Ich würde höchstens die letzte Kiai Time etwas hervorheben mit etwas härteren Jumps oder schnelleren Slidern und danach das Lied vielleicht mit langsameren Slidern ausklingen lassen, aber das ist nur so eine kleine Idee. :P
Dazu noch: Ich mag die Map, sie ist schön zu Spielen und macht Spaß. :)
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
Danke <3

das mit der kiai lass ich aber trotzdem aus dem einfach grund das vor der letzten kiai ein slowpart kommt und wenn ich da dann mit größeren jumps als bei den anderen kiai's ankomme würde es den spieler erschlagen xD

außerdem fänd ichs nicht witzig wenn ne map nach 4min schwerer wird lol
-Nya-
Hey! M4M from my modding queue.
Thanks for modding my map.
Well, here’s mine:

Mercy:
00:04:099 (5,1) – You can blanket this better; move the tail of the slider a bit upward. (I use the approach circle of the hitcircle)00:07:432 (2) – Move this hitcircle here: X:400 Y:164, and then this slider: 00:07:599 (3) – here: X:484 Y:104. (I think this looks neater)00:14:932 (1,2) – This blanket can also be improved a little. Just a bit.00:18:932 (1) - 00:18:932 (1) – I think this slider looks better:
00:20:265 (1,1,3,1,3) – Maybe curve these sliders more. I think they will look better then. 00:36:932 (4) – Straighten this slider or curve it more.00:38:599 (4) - ^, sliders that are curved slightly like they are now just looks a bit ugly to me.00:39:599 (3,4) – Use the copy and paste option here, so the sliders looks alike. Like this:
00:42:265 (3,1) – Curve a bit more00:54:265 (1) – Straighten or curve more00:57:765 (2,3) – Blanket better, by curving the slider a bit more00:59:265 (3) – Stack this hitcircle on this slider’s: 00:57:932 (3) – head.00:59:599 (5) – Maybe move this slider a bit upward so that you can make a blanket with this slider: 00:59:932 (6) – 00:59:932 (6,3) – Improve the stack01:08:932 (4,3) – Stack?01:31:932 (4,1) – I think it will be better if you blanket here01:38:932 (1,3) – Use the copy and paste option, so these two sliders look alike01:45:265 (3) – Rather straighten01:46:599 (5,2) – Stack better01:47:932 (1,2) – You can improve this blanket (Use the approach circle)01:53:599 (1) – Move it to here: X:376 Y:21201:52:932 (3,3) – Stack?02:07:432 (2,3,4,5,6) – This looks a bit ugly. Move the circles to these spots:
2- X:32 Y:240
3- X:92 Y:308
4- X:172 Y:344
5- X:272 Y:360
6- X:376 Y:36802:09:599 (1,3) – Copy and paste (The first slider)02:20:099 (4,2) – Stack?02:21:265 (2) – Curve more to improve blanket.02:30:765 (5) – Place it here: X:72 Y:316 (Looks neater)02:33:932 (2) – Curve a bit more02:42:932 (1) – Curve or straighten (Looks ugly in my opinion)02:55:599 (3,2) – Stack03:02:599 (3,1) – Blanket better by curving the first slider more03:24:599 (2) – Place this slider here: X:256 Y:232, then it’s more in the middle.03:31:932 (3) – Just straighten, don’t curve.03:51:932 (4,1) – Blanket better 04:01:599 (3) – Why not also curve this slider like you have curved these: 03:58:932 (1,1) – 04:13:599 (1) – Move this slider a bit upward till it’s here: X:448 Y:44, then it’s in-line with this hitcircle: 04:13:265 (3) – 04:29:432 (2,3) – Rather blanket?04:37:265 (3,1) – This blanket can be improved04:38:265 (3) – Ugly, straighten or curve more04:52:265 (1,2) – Blanket?

Sorry for the long mod, but I had fun modding it. :)
Overall great map; I love the song. Above mod was mostly suggestions and my own opinions.
Hope it gets ranked soon.
Good Luck! :D
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
lets see how many times i missclick the colours

-Nya- wrote:

Hey! M4M from my modding queue.
Thanks for modding my map.
Well, here’s mine:

Mercy:
00:04:099 (5,1) – You can blanket this better; move the tail of the slider a bit upward. (I use the approach circle of the hitcircle)
Fixxed
00:07:432 (2) – Move this hitcircle here: X:400 Y:164, and then this slider: 00:07:599 (3) – here: X:484 Y:104. (I think this looks neater)
Changed
00:14:932 (1,2) – This blanket can also be improved a little. Just a bit.
Fixxed
00:18:932 (1) - 00:18:932 (1) – I think this slider looks better:

Changed it but a bit different
00:20:265 (1,1,3,1,3) – Maybe curve these sliders more. I think they will look better then.
Nah, i want them to be smooth
00:36:932 (4) – Straighten this slider or curve it more.
Curving this one would break the flow and a straight slider wouldnt fit with the rest of the map
00:38:599 (4) - ^, sliders that are curved slightly like they are now just looks a bit ugly to me.
Curved it a tiny bit
00:39:599 (3,4) – Use the copy and paste option here, so the sliders looks alike. Like this:
nah, 00:39:932 (4) - would be too much curved then
00:42:265 (3,1) – Curve a bit more
curved a tiny tiny bit xD
00:54:265 (1) – Straighten or curve more
nah its fine, curving more would be missplaced it and straight wouldnt fit
00:57:765 (2,3) – Blanket better, by curving the slider a bit more
Fixxed
00:59:265 (3) – Stack this hitcircle on this slider’s: 00:57:932 (3) – head.
[color=#FFF0000]nah, it would mess up the nice curve here 00:58:265 (1,2,3,4,5) - [/color]
00:59:599 (5) – Maybe move this slider a bit upward so that you can make a blanket with this slider: 00:59:932 (6) –
didnt wanted to make a blanket there, its fine
00:59:932 (6,3) – Improve the stack
i think its okay since the old slider is disappearing before the new one comes
01:08:932 (4,3) – Stack?
Stacked <3
01:31:932 (4,1) – I think it will be better if you blanket here
Nah, didnt used it in the rest of the map, i like the consistency
01:38:932 (1,3) – Use the copy and paste option, so these two sliders look alike
wouldnt look nice, but the slider atm doesnt look nice too lol
01:45:265 (3) – Rather straighten
Wouldnt fit to the rest
01:46:599 (5,2) – Stack better
Fixxed
01:47:932 (1,2) – You can improve this blanket (Use the approach circle)
Fixxed
01:53:599 (1) – Move it to here: X:376 Y:212, 01:52:932 (3,3) – Stack?
Moved them together so, ive stacked but then didnt moved, so it blanket
02:07:432 (2,3,4,5,6) – This looks a bit ugly. Move the circles to these spots:
2- X:32 Y:240
3- X:92 Y:308
4- X:172 Y:344
5- X:272 Y:360
6- X:376 Y:368
nah, it messes up the curve, but ive changed it other way
02:09:599 (1,3) – Copy and paste (The first slider)
nah, doesnt look nice
02:20:099 (4,2) – Stack?
its not see-able ingame, so no changes
02:21:265 (2) – Curve more to improve blanket.
fixxed by moven tail a bit to the right
02:30:765 (5) – Place it here: X:72 Y:316 (Looks neater)
dont like it qq
02:33:932 (2) – Curve a bit more
Fixxed
02:42:932 (1) – Curve or straighten (Looks ugly in my opinion)
like above
02:55:599 (3,2) – Stack
nah, wouldnt look good with the following pattern
03:02:599 (3,1) – Blanket better by curving the first slider more
Blanket
03:24:599 (2) – Place this slider here: X:256 Y:232, then it’s more in the middle.
dont know why but if you like it why not xD
03:31:932 (3) – Just straighten, don’t curve.
nah, i like mah curves
03:51:932 (4,1) – Blanket better
dont want to blank there
04:01:599 (3) – Why not also curve this slider like you have curved these: 03:58:932 (1,1) –
because it wouldnt make any sense with the following circles
04:13:599 (1) – Move this slider a bit upward till it’s here: X:448 Y:44, then it’s in-line with this hitcircle: 04:13:265 (3) –
kay moved
04:29:432 (2,3) – Rather blanket?
nah, its fine
04:37:265 (3,1) – This blanket can be improved
Improved
04:38:265 (3) – Ugly, straighten or curve more
curve it like a pixel more xD
04:52:265 (1,2) – Blanket?
nah, its fine

Sorry for the long mod, but I had fun modding it. :)
Overall great map; I love the song. Above mod was mostly suggestions and my own opinions.
Hope it gets ranked soon.
Good Luck! :D
Well thank for the mod <3

IM PRO AT MISSCLICKING, but im to lazy to fix that lol <33
Kiiwa
(4:58 drain)

Ranking Criteria:
  1. Approved Category is only for Marathon maps. Long maps with over 5 minutes of draining time fit the Approval category. Only then they are allowed to be single difficulty mapsets. If they are below 5 minutes of draining time, a full difficulty spread is needed and the map will have to be ranked instead.
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

Kiiwa wrote:

Ranking Criteria:
  1. Approved Category is only for Marathon maps. Long maps with over 5 minutes of draining time fit the Approval category. Only then they are allowed to be single difficulty mapsets. If they are below 5 minutes of draining time, a full difficulty spread is needed and the map will have to be ranked instead.
It's 5:02 it doesnt count the last spinner
Kiiwa

FlobuFlobs wrote:

Kiiwa wrote:

Ranking Criteria:
It's 5:02 it doesnt count the last spinner
Lucky XDDD
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
<3
neonat
General

Vocaloid isn't the Source, nor should it be inside the Tags. This song was originally a vocaloid song, but since this is a cover, and a vocaloid is no longer used, it should not be anywhere in this mapset metadata anymore. Remove Megurine Luka from tags as she isn't used in the song and add Shun Ohyama. That's his other alias. You can add cover into the Tags.

Mercy

00:20:765 (2,3) - regarding clicking-wise, this isn't ideal. 00:20:932 is a strong point in the music and should be clicked, but it's on a slider end right now and is weak. Swap positions such that 00:21:099 (3) starts at 00:20:765 and 00:20:765 (2) starts at 00:20:932
00:31:432 (2,3) - ^
00:32:932 (2,3,1) - the movement to 00:33:599 (1) is hampered as 00:33:599 (1) rises above 00:33:432 (3) and goes downwards again in a convex curve, it goes against the flow of your movement. Either shift it downwards so it starts below 00:33:432 (3) or curves the other way
00:36:932 (4) - this already should be the New Combo as it's the start of the next phrase in the verse
00:56:265 (1) - it's end is not stacked with 00:55:932 (3) - you can tell when you ctrl-g your slider. 00:55:932 (3) is at x: 472 y: 196 while 00:56:265 (1) slider end is x: 471 y: 197
00:58:265 (1) - example of what 00:36:932 (4) is
01:17:599 (1,2) - stack perfectly
01:19:932 (6,7,1) - make the flow better, 01:20:099 (7,1) should be more outward to the right:
01:37:932 (1,3) - not stacked perfectly, x axis not aligned
01:46:265 (3,1) - not stacked properly. 01:46:265 (3) is x: 444 y: 148. 01:46:932 (1) is x: 446 y: 149
01:47:765 (2,3) - stack nicely
02:01:265 (4,1) - blanket nicely, the imperfection stands out
02:02:932 (1,2) - x axis is off, they are not stacked perfectly by 1. one is x: 169 the other is x: 170
02:08:265 (1,2) - ^ x: 481 the other is x: 480
03:18:599 (1,2) - ^
03:20:265 (1,2) - ^ check all your stacks.
03:31:599 (2,1) - Both x and y-axis are off by one for the stack
03:32:932 (3,1) - stack for the repeat end is off by 1
03:58:265 (2,1) - blanket them
04:23:765 (2,3) - this is not good flow. 04:23:932 (3) needs to be ctrl-g+h
04:24:265 (1) - this then has to be shifted elsewhere
04:33:265 (3,2) - stack properly
04:58:932 (1) - unnecessarily long, all music and audio cuts at 04:59:599 - you shouldn't even have a spinner here. A circle at 04:58:932 would have a hitsound that would produce a sound that would hold long enough till the music stops completely

Go through all the stacks once again

This is overmapped. The song should be left as 90 BPM and shouldn't have had it's bpm doubled. All the extra beats just makes this so noisy throughout when it should be peaceful and softer. The speedier sv just makes this map look more hurried than it should. It's like forcing someone to move faster on something that compels him to go smoother, slower, and at a more soothing pace. Audio clearly cuts before 04:59:599 - your spinner is just trying to fill in emptiness to go over 5 mins

Approval or Marathon doesn't mean it needs to be hard. What's the point of doing so when it does not relate and express the song. It becomes pointless. Map to the song, not let the map suit you.
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

neonat wrote:

General

Vocaloid isn't the Source, nor should it be inside the Tags. This song was originally a vocaloid song, but since this is a cover, and a vocaloid is no longer used, it should not be anywhere in this mapset metadata anymore. Remove Megurine Luka from tags as she isn't used in the song and add Shun Ohyama. That's his other alias. You can add cover into the Tags.

well, http://www.animelyrics.com/doujin/vocal ... cation.htm if i click on this link it says Luka performed it and angelhoney also used luka as tags.
i will change it if you can give me some proofs it is wrong.

^also used a luka bg so~
and even if its not luka, its a cover from lukas song so it should have a luka tag
added Shin Ohyama in the tags

Mercy

00:20:765 (2,3) - regarding clicking-wise, this isn't ideal. 00:20:932 is a strong point in the music and should be clicked, but it's on a slider end right now and is weak. Swap positions such that 00:21:099 (3) starts at 00:20:765 and 00:20:765 (2) starts at 00:20:932
00:31:432 (2,3) - ^
i dont like it, it doesnt play well with the rest of the map, i rather ignore this beat then ignoring the gameplay here

00:32:932 (2,3,1) - the movement to 00:33:599 (1) is hampered as 00:33:599 (1) rises above 00:33:432 (3) and goes downwards again in a convex curve, it goes against the flow of your movement. Either shift it downwards so it starts below 00:33:432 (3) or curves the other way
i did it on purpose to emphasize 00:33:599 (1) - because im following the piano here, its a loud paino beat in the music here

00:36:932 (4) - this already should be the New Combo as it's the start of the next phrase in the verse
Okay, changed

00:56:265 (1) - it's end is not stacked with 00:55:932 (3) - you can tell when you ctrl-g your slider. 00:55:932 (3) is at x: 472 y: 196 while 00:56:265 (1) slider end is x: 471 y: 197
Thats a really good idead to fix those damn stacks lol, thanks

00:58:265 (1) - example of what 00:36:932 (4) is
01:17:599 (1,2) - stack perfectly
Stacked

01:19:932 (6,7,1) - make the flow better, 01:20:099 (7,1) should be more outward to the right:
changed

01:37:932 (1,3) - not stacked perfectly, x axis not aligned
Fixxed

01:46:265 (3,1) - not stacked properly. 01:46:265 (3) is x: 444 y: 148. 01:46:932 (1) is x: 446 y: 149
Fixxed

01:47:765 (2,3) - stack nicely
fixxed

02:01:265 (4,1) - blanket nicely, the imperfection stands out
Fixxed

02:02:932 (1,2) - x axis is off, they are not stacked perfectly by 1. one is x: 169 the other is x: 170
Fixxed

02:08:265 (1,2) - ^ x: 481 the other is x: 480
03:18:599 (1,2) - ^
03:20:265 (1,2) - ^ check all your stacks.
03:31:599 (2,1) - Both x and y-axis are off by one for the stack
03:32:932 (3,1) - stack for the repeat end is off by 1
03:58:265 (2,1) - blanket them
Fixxed all damnit xD

04:23:765 (2,3) - this is not good flow. 04:23:932 (3) needs to be ctrl-g+h
Rotatet it and fixxed it

04:24:265 (1) - this then has to be shifted elsewhere
i dont get it

04:33:265 (3,2) - stack properly
fixxed

04:58:932 (1) - unnecessarily long, all music and audio cuts at 04:59:599 - you shouldn't even have a spinner here. A circle at 04:58:932 would have a hitsound that would produce a sound that would hold long enough till the music stops completely
i like how it is

Go through all the stacks once again

This is overmapped.
its not

The song should be left as 90 BPM and shouldn't have had it's bpm doubled.
i didnt doubled it, it is 180

All the extra beats just makes this so noisy throughout when it should be peaceful and softer. The speedier sv just makes this map look more hurried than it should.It's like forcing someone to move faster on something that compels him to go smoother, slower, and at a more soothing pace. Audio clearly cuts before 04:59:599 - your spinner is just trying to fill in emptiness to go over 5 mins

Approval or Marathon doesn't mean it needs to be hard. What's the point of doing so when it does not relate and express the song. It becomes pointless. Map to the song, not let the map suit you.
i dont go for a hard map, its not even hard when the map is only like 4 stars on 5 minutes, and i didnt overmapped any part so i dont know your problem?
AllStar12
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience

First off the tags are fine as it is even though this is covered by Tianshi, keep Megurine Luka in the tag since fatmanP had used her for the original. Also from neonat's note about Vocaloid, yes it shouldn't be in under source but can be under tags. Reason why is because of the latest beatmaps that were submitted have vocaloid as one of the tag. Nevertheless, I advise you to check this by asking any BAT that is available to you just to be safe than sorry.

Next, your mp3 file seems to be a low quality version so here's a higher quality version to replace it as well as the offset for the timing but do this after finish going through my mod first.(Make sure to shift your inherited points to the correct time as well)
Download: http://puu.sh/by1jm/dd41518e52.mp3
Offset: 142

Now for the rest of the mod:

• Mercy

1. 00:36:932 (1) - Remove NC
  2. 00:37:765 (2) - Add NC
  3. 00:58:265 (1) - Remove NC
  4. 00:59:099 (2) - Add NC
  5. 01:14:265 (3,4,5,6,1) - Rather than having it a curve flow, might I suggest trying out a star formation since it emphasize more in that specific part like this? Had to move 01:13:599 (1) - to x: 369 y: 217 so that circle note 5 is completely overlapped on it's head. Still plays smoothly regardless of the re-position for this (Also provided you the code incase you want to check it out or try it out):
    Picture and Code

275,247,74265,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    369,377,74432,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    369,217,74599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    275,347,74765,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    427,297,74932,5,2,0:0:0:0:
  6. 01:18:599 (1,2,3,4) - Instead of having slider 1 as a 1/1 slider, have it end at 01:18:765 as a 1/2 slider. Next add a circle note at 01:18:932 and add NC on it. As of now for those four circle notes, try to do something unique there rather than having it a straight flow to emphasize that part just like I did in the previous.
  7. 01:24:932 (1) - Remove NC
  8. 01:25:765 (2) - Add NC
  9. 01:32:932 (4) - Remove NC
  10. 01:33:765 (5) - Add NC
  11. 01:37:765 (4) - Add NC
  12. 01:37:932 (1) - Remove NC
  13. 01:47:932 (1) - Remove NC
  14. 01:48:432 (2) - Add NC
  15. 02:16:265 (6) - Add NC
  16. 02:18:432 (4,5,6,1) - Consider mini jumps here?
  17. 02:19:599 (2) - Add NC
  18. 02:20:265 (1) - Remove NC
  19. 02:21:599 (3) - Add NC
  20. 02:24:432 (1,2,3) - Rather than continuously playing here. I would suggest deleting these three to give the player a bit of a break and then start on the slider regardless if the notes are placed because of the piano being played. It also gives a nice feel to it if done so.
  21. 03:44:099 (6) - Re-position this to x: 351 y: 108 to have the same y axis as circle note 4
  22. 03:44:265 (1) - Re-position this to x: 445 y: 56 to have the same y axis as circle note 3 and fixes the distance snap if done so from the previous note. This also makes this whole part symmetrical as well.
  23. 03:56:265 (1) - Add NC
  24. 03:57:599 (3) - Add NC and you also did the same at 04:08:265 (1) - which both sound quite similar
  25. 04:47:432 (2,3,4,5,6) - Try to find a better way to emphasize this part better?
  26. 04:52:932 (3) - Re-position this to x: 98 y: 111 for it to be completely overlapped within the slider.
  27. 04:58:932 (1) - Would end the spinner at 05:01:099 instead because it sounds more suitable than where it originally ends.

You're mostly on point with the map, however I believe you can take it to the next level such as altering the slider velocity on certain parts to emphasize the song even more as you go along. Also, test out some mini jumps along with mixed notes to emphasize certain parts like I mentioned before rather than having it with multiple circle notes in a curve flow. It's fine having some parts like that but using it too much can make the map feel too static for the players. Doesn't hurt to have more varieties into it. Overall it's fine for most of the parts but don't forget to recheck hitsound and NC after going through this mod.

If you have any complaints, questions, comments, etc. or found any errors in my work, in-game or on the osu website!

Good luck on ranking this FlobuFlobs!
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
No answer = Fixxed

AllStar12 wrote:

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience

First off the tags are fine as it is even though this is covered by Tianshi, keep Megurine Luka in the tag since fatmanP had used her for the original. Also from neonat's note about Vocaloid, yes it shouldn't be in under source but can be under tags. Reason why is because of the latest beatmaps that were submitted have vocaloid as one of the tag. Nevertheless, I advise you to check this by asking any BAT that is available to you just to be safe than sorry.

Next, your mp3 file seems to be a low quality version so here's a higher quality version to replace it as well as the offset for the timing but do this after finish going through my mod first.(Make sure to shift your inherited points to the correct time as well)
Download: http://puu.sh/by1jm/dd41518e52.mp3
Offset: 142
I mentiond in the map description that i will change mp3 but thanks for the advice <3

Now for the rest of the mod:

• Mercy

1. 00:36:932 (1) - Remove NC
  2. 00:37:765 (2) - Add NC
  3. 00:58:265 (1) - Remove NC
  4. 00:59:099 (2) - Add NC
    ^It makes more sense how it is since the next verse starts there
  5. 01:14:265 (3,4,5,6,1) - Rather than having it a curve flow, might I suggest trying out a star formation since it emphasize more in that specific part like this? Had to move 01:13:599 (1) - to x: 369 y: 217 so that circle note 5 is completely overlapped on it's head. Still plays smoothly regardless of the re-position for this (Also provided you the code incase you want to check it out or try it out):
    Picture and Code

275,247,74265,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    369,377,74432,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    369,217,74599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    275,347,74765,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    427,297,74932,5,2,0:0:0:0:
  6. 01:18:599 (1,2,3,4) - Instead of having slider 1 as a 1/1 slider, have it end at 01:18:765 as a 1/2 slider. Next add a circle note at 01:18:932 and add NC on it. As of now for those four circle notes, try to do something unique there rather than having it a straight flow to emphasize that part just like I did in the previous.
    I keep this one how it is because i really like how i emphasize 01:18:599 (1) - the vocal here with the long slider, shorter would fully ignoring it
  7. 01:24:932 (1) - Remove NC
  8. 01:25:765 (2) - Add NC
  9. 01:32:932 (4) - Remove NC
  10. 01:33:765 (5) - Add NC
  11. 01:37:765 (4) - Add NC
  12. 01:37:932 (1) - Remove NC
  13. 01:47:932 (1) - Remove NC
  14. 01:48:432 (2) - Add NC
  15. 02:16:265 (6) - Add NC
  16. 02:18:432 (4,5,6,1) - Consider mini jumps here?
  17. 02:19:599 (2) - Add NC
  18. 02:20:265 (1) - Remove NC
  19. 02:21:599 (3) - Add NC
  20. 02:24:432 (1,2,3) - Rather than continuously playing here. I would suggest deleting these three to give the player a bit of a break and then start on the slider regardless if the notes are placed because of the piano being played. It also gives a nice feel to it if done so.
  21. 03:44:099 (6) - Re-position this to x: 351 y: 108 to have the same y axis as circle note 4
  22. 03:44:265 (1) - Re-position this to x: 445 y: 56 to have the same y axis as circle note 3 and fixes the distance snap if done so from the previous note. This also makes this whole part symmetrical as well.
  23. 03:56:265 (1) - Add NC
  24. 03:57:599 (3) - Add NC and you also did the same at 04:08:265 (1) - which both sound quite similar
  25. 04:47:432 (2,3,4,5,6) - Try to find a better way to emphasize this part better?
  26. 04:52:932 (3) - Re-position this to x: 98 y: 111 for it to be completely overlapped within the slider.
  27. 04:58:932 (1) - Would end the spinner at 05:01:099 instead because it sounds more suitable than where it originally ends.

You're mostly on point with the map, however I believe you can take it to the next level such as altering the slider velocity on certain parts to emphasize the song even more as you go along. Also, test out some mini jumps along with mixed notes to emphasize certain parts like I mentioned before rather than having it with multiple circle notes in a curve flow. It's fine having some parts like that but using it too much can make the map feel too static for the players. Doesn't hurt to have more varieties into it. Overall it's fine for most of the parts but don't forget to recheck hitsound and NC after going through this mod.
    I want a smooth and slow map for this song to enjoy it.
    i think heavy patttern with too many jump wouldnt fit to the song but for the jumps ive added some more spacing while kiai

If you have any complaints, questions, comments, etc. or found any errors in my work, in-game or on the osu website!

Good luck on ranking this FlobuFlobs!
Fixxed almost everything, thanks

Edit: Added some jumps to the map
pishifat
star priority increase as requested

i disabled your skin thing while modding because concentration impossible :/

general

1. Ranking Criteria wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file).
    you're missing the slider border. 166,150,150 looks pretty good with your skin stuff since it's got a reddish tint that matches pink flower leaf thing
  2. bpm is 90. you already know about the common hitsounding pattern of putting claps on 2 and 4, and that's because that kind of drum pattern is common in music. your song does this as well on beats 2 and 4, which are beats 3 and 3 (of the next measure) with 180bpm. confirm with some bats who have musical knowledge if you don't believe me, but it really is 90, just like how this map, this map, or this map are not 198, 196, or 190 bpm. so, this being, you'll really need to re-think your hitsounding (like doing it all over again unfortunately), since you're emphasizing 2 and 4 of double bpm, which equates to pointless offbeats when taking the actual bpm into consideration. other than hitsounds, you just need to change your base SV to 3.6 and tick rate to 4, then your map will be fine, but do this and the bpm change after applying the mod. any images showing the timeline will be confusing since i'm modding the diff based on the 180bpm version. as a final note, there's nothing unrankable or whatever about mapping a low bpm song into a hard map (as seen with those examples earlier), so i'd disagree with the thing neonat said about it being completely overmapped. (although i would slow down the SV if i were mapping this song at least, but that's just me)

less general

1. 00:08:808 (3) - considering how few notes are emphasized in the song here, it would make sense to at least not have those which are emphasized be slider ends. there really should be a circle at 00:09:141 - for good empahssisiyisyis stuff. rhythm would be very similar to 00:03:475 (3,4,5,1) - which has proper emphasis reflecting the song. more details on passive sliders here sort of
  2. 00:13:141 (4,2) - overlap with these could should be avoided considering they're both on screen at the same time (barley but meh). adjusting 1's curve and blanketting 2 properly works out, but it gets rid of the perfect triangle with 1,2,3. fixing the overlap should have priority to that though, so do waht you feel is necessary
  3. 00:14:808 (1,2) - passiveness of these sliders is kind of uncomfortable (mostly on 2). there's really strong bell noises on these places, so it would make sense to use a rhythm emphasizing those, such as this. using the same rhythm as 00:25:475 (1,2,3) - would work, but it wouldn't be ideal since the beat on the end of 1 isn't highly emphasized compared to the head, when the music sounds like they shoudl be emphasized equally. 01:40:141 (1,2,3) - shows it done correctly
  4. 00:18:808 (1,2,3) - spacing between these three is kind of confusing, since there's a 1 beat gap that's nearly hte same distance as the following 1/2 beat gap. moving 2 so that there's equal spacing from 2->3->1 plays a lot better.
  5. 00:20:141 (1,4) - moving 4 up would get rid of the overlap on these two and things good with playing i dont need to explain what an overlap is just do it
  6. 00:23:475 (3,4) - and 00:24:141 (5,6) - considering these two things are like mirrored versions of each other, it would make sense to have equally distanced blankets on them. right now the first is closer than the blanket on the second. hopefully that makes sense
  7. 00:24:141 (5) - should have a NC to follow your 1 combo per measure patternnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  8. 00:30:475 (2) - maybe it's just me, but the placement of this is kind of awkward. feels like it's way too close to 00:29:475 (1) - and could be mistaken for a 1/2 jump. moving it up/to the left plays more nicely imo
  9. 00:31:641 (2,3,4,5,1) - it would be ideal to actually space the objects further apart so the head of 2 could just be a part of the star shape, but jumps may be larger than what you're going for. if you don't plan on increasing spacing, you should at least make all of these surround the tail of 2. right now, the top objects are closer than the bottom objects.
  10. 00:35:475 (3) - should probably line up with the curve of 00:35:808 (4,5) - right yes
  11. 00:42:808 (1,2) - le stack could be more stack so stack
  12. 00:50:808 (1,1) - treating this like 02:37:475 (1,1) - would be more appropriate. using a slider would make someone think that the slider expresses the drawn out vocal, but tehre's a spinner right afterwards that also does the same thing. there's no ambiguity when you've got a circle on the downbeat hten a spinner to cover the drawn out thing only though, so i think it is a bit more fitting. also consistency so yea
  13. 01:04:141 (1,2,3) - i don't really know how to explain it, but these play pretty awkwardly. the way you move from the curve of 1 into the curve of 2 is weird because of the directions they're pointing and the way 2->3->1 is a slight zig zag is also kind of uncomfortable (for "slight zig zag" information talk to your master desperate-kun). anyway, i tested out some stuff and moving 2 like this makes the movement a lot less awkward. if you can find something better of course use it, but what you've got now is pretty meh
  14. 01:06:641 (5) - assuming this is supposed to be in a straight line with 4 and 1, this should be moved to somewhere around 100|50. dunno exact coordinates but it's barely not in a straight line as it is
  15. 01:06:808 (1,2) - stackzor
  16. 01:18:975 (4) - should have a NC to follow your current 1 bar pattern (or half bar i guess) consistency with 03:04:808 (3) - as well
  17. 01:19:475 (7,8) - assuming you're following the 1/2 beat vocal stuff here, it might be better to ctrl+G these two so that they switch timeline positions. reasoning for this is 01:19:808 - is the only place where there isn't a strong vocal sound, so it would be more appropriate to have it be a slider end. i don't know my weeaboo things well enough, but the "n" noise there is much more negligible than the surrounding vocal syllables.
  18. 01:29:475 (1,2) - spacing between these two is definitely too close. could be very easily mistaken as the same rhythm as 01:29:308 (4,1) - and that bad
  19. 01:38:308 (3,4,5) - these are in a line, so they should be spaced equally. as you can see by the approach circle, 5 is closer to 4 than 3.
  20. 01:38:641 (5,1) - might be good to have the body of 1 flow from 5 a bit better. coudl be easily done by moving the middle node higher.
  21. 01:47:641 (2,3) - ^; if you're worried about the blanket, something like is completely fine
  22. 01:58:808 (1,2,3) - would probably be good to have consistent spacing between this.
  23. 02:08:808 (3,4) - the usual parallel stuff is fine (with straight sliders), but when they're curved, doing parallel things like this looks gross. if you want to keep the curves, doing something where the slider bodies funnel would be best. making htese into straight sliders works fine too.
  24. 02:19:475 (1,4) - these shoudl swap NCs to follow your pattern of 1 per combo per measure and consistency with 00:32:808 (2,1) -
  25. 02:24:808 (5) - should have NC just because it should
  26. 02:25:308 (7,1) - stackzor
  27. 02:28:141 (5) - should have NC as well. dunno why you suddenly switched to 2 per measure now... or well just these few instances. most of this is still one per measure. confusing
  28. 02:46:808 (1,2,3) - could be a perfect triangle pretty easily. approach circle helps to tell if it's "perfect" or not
  29. 02:52:141 (1) - uh what's with this curve? should probably recreate it so it's not using the old slider algorhythm. you'll know what i mean if you try moving the middle node at all.
  30. 02:53:141 (4,1) - this has the same "slight zig zag" thing i mentioned earlier, which could easily be avoided in a couple of ways. straight parallel sliders work but if you really want the curves gl finding something.
  31. 02:56:141 (1,2,3) - super nazi but 2 should be spaced evenly between 1 and 3
  32. 03:05:975 (3,4) - same thing as 01:38:641 (5,1) -
  33. 03:07:641 (2,3,4) - straight line yo. if it's supposed to be a curve, it should be more obvious then, since it looks pretty :/ as is
  34. 03:08:141 (1,2) - #stack
  35. 03:09:475 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - somewhere in here your combo consistency dies. revive it somehow
  36. 03:14:808 (1,2,3) - even spacing aaye. would be nice on 03:15:475 (3,4,1) - too but not quite as necessary i guess since new combozor
  37. 03:30:142 (3,2) - stacks are things
  38. 03:34:475 (1) - NC here is inconsistent with 01:47:808 (3) - so do something about it
  39. 03:48:641 (2) - mega passive slider. should really have a hit-able object (slider head or circle) at 03:48:808 - since it is super emphasized piano note
  40. 03:53:475 (1) - the whole gap between this and 03:54:808 (1) - is not right musically. the next phrase starts at 03:54:808 (1) - so you're cutting the previous phrase short by having a gap here. the gap between 03:54:808 (1,1) - is more acceptable since it's a new section in the music, but the gap between 03:53:475 (1,1) - should be mapped the same way as the rest of the section it's contained in
  41. 03:59:808 (3,1) - nazistuff put this perfectly in the middle of the slider body ok ty
  42. 04:01:475 (3) - should have a NC to follow stuff
  43. 04:15:641 (2,3) - similar thing to 01:38:641 (5,1) - except this plays reeeeeeeally uncomfortably
  44. 04:16:141 (1,2) - stackhue
  45. 04:20:141 (1,4) - ^
  46. 04:21:475 (1,2) - spacing on these is really weird since you just had 1/2 beat jumps that were the exact same distance apart. including an object on 04:21:975 - would get rid of any confusion easily
  47. 04:34:475 (2,3) - steckstickstockstuck which one is missing
  48. 04:46:141 (3,4,1) - even spacing is a pretty cool concept. like which is better in your opinion: the invention of the wheel or even spacing. who cares about wheels make your spacing even
  49. 04:48:141 (1,2) - placing one object on top of another is called a ______
  50. 04:51:475 (3,4,1) - rhythm here should be something more like 04:40:808 (3,4,5,1) - since there's no eww passive sliders. right now, the tail of 04:51:475 (3) - is super passive you probably get it by now
  51. 04:56:141 (1,2) - i'm hungry i'm gonna go get a snack. i know somehting else beneficial that rhymes with snack though
  52. 04:58:808 (1) - unsure about the spinner length here since it definitely goes past the end of teh song, which no bat approving would let pass. if you want to keep this as an approval map probably ask them about whether or not it's acceptable. if it's not edit the mp3 and make the fade out longer be a cheater yay
ok bye bye
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

pishifat wrote:

star priority increase as requested

i disabled your skin thing while modding because concentration impossible :/

general

1. Ranking Criteria wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file).
    you're missing the slider border. 166,150,150 looks pretty good with your skin stuff since it's got a reddish tint that matches pink flower leaf thing
  2. bpm is 90. you already know about the common hitsounding pattern of putting claps on 2 and 4, and that's because that kind of drum pattern is common in music. your song does this as well on beats 2 and 4, which are beats 3 and 3 (of the next measure) with 180bpm. confirm with some bats who have musical knowledge if you don't believe me, but it really is 90, just like how this map, this map, or this map are not 198, 196, or 190 bpm. so, this being, you'll really need to re-think your hitsounding (like doing it all over again unfortunately), since you're emphasizing 2 and 4 of double bpm, which equates to pointless offbeats when taking the actual bpm into consideration. other than hitsounds, you just need to change your base SV to 3.6 and tick rate to 4, then your map will be fine, but do this and the bpm change after applying the mod. any images showing the timeline will be confusing since i'm modding the diff based on the 180bpm version. as a final note, there's nothing unrankable or whatever about mapping a low bpm song into a hard map (as seen with those examples earlier), so i'd disagree with the thing neonat said about it being completely overmapped. (although i would slow down the SV if i were mapping this song at least, but that's just me)

less general

1. 00:08:808 (3) - considering how few notes are emphasized in the song here, it would make sense to at least not have those which are emphasized be slider ends. there really should be a circle at 00:09:141 - for good empahssisiyisyis stuff. rhythm would be very similar to 00:03:475 (3,4,5,1) - which has proper emphasis reflecting the song. more details on passive sliders here sort of
  2. 00:13:141 (4,2) - overlap with these could should be avoided considering they're both on screen at the same time (barley but meh). adjusting 1's curve and blanketting 2 properly works out, but it gets rid of the perfect triangle with 1,2,3. fixing the overlap should have priority to that though, so do waht you feel is necessary
  3. 00:14:808 (1,2) - passiveness of these sliders is kind of uncomfortable (mostly on 2). there's really strong bell noises on these places, so it would make sense to use a rhythm emphasizing those, such as this. using the same rhythm as 00:25:475 (1,2,3) - would work, but it wouldn't be ideal since the beat on the end of 1 isn't highly emphasized compared to the head, when the music sounds like they shoudl be emphasized equally. 01:40:141 (1,2,3) - shows it done correctly
  4. 00:18:808 (1,2,3) - spacing between these three is kind of confusing, since there's a 1 beat gap that's nearly hte same distance as the following 1/2 beat gap. moving 2 so that there's equal spacing from 2->3->1 plays a lot better.
  5. 00:20:141 (1,4) - moving 4 up would get rid of the overlap on these two and things good with playing i dont need to explain what an overlap is just do it
  6. 00:23:475 (3,4) - and 00:24:141 (5,6) - considering these two things are like mirrored versions of each other, it would make sense to have equally distanced blankets on them. right now the first is closer than the blanket on the second. hopefully that makes sense
  7. 00:24:141 (5) - should have a NC to follow your 1 combo per measure patternnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  8. 00:30:475 (2) - maybe it's just me, but the placement of this is kind of awkward. feels like it's way too close to 00:29:475 (1) - and could be mistaken for a 1/2 jump. moving it up/to the left plays more nicely imo
  9. 00:31:641 (2,3,4,5,1) - it would be ideal to actually space the objects further apart so the head of 2 could just be a part of the star shape, but jumps may be larger than what you're going for. if you don't plan on increasing spacing, you should at least make all of these surround the tail of 2. right now, the top objects are closer than the bottom objects.
  10. 00:35:475 (3) - should probably line up with the curve of 00:35:808 (4,5) - right yes
  11. 00:42:808 (1,2) - le stack could be more stack so stack
  12. 00:50:808 (1,1) - treating this like 02:37:475 (1,1) - would be more appropriate. using a slider would make someone think that the slider expresses the drawn out vocal, but tehre's a spinner right afterwards that also does the same thing. there's no ambiguity when you've got a circle on the downbeat hten a spinner to cover the drawn out thing only though, so i think it is a bit more fitting. also consistency so yea
  13. 01:04:141 (1,2,3) - i don't really know how to explain it, but these play pretty awkwardly. the way you move from the curve of 1 into the curve of 2 is weird because of the directions they're pointing and the way 2->3->1 is a slight zig zag is also kind of uncomfortable (for "slight zig zag" information talk to your master desperate-kun). anyway, i tested out some stuff and moving 2 like this makes the movement a lot less awkward. if you can find something better of course use it, but what you've got now is pretty meh
  14. 01:06:641 (5) - assuming this is supposed to be in a straight line with 4 and 1, this should be moved to somewhere around 100|50. dunno exact coordinates but it's barely not in a straight line as it is
  15. 01:06:808 (1,2) - stackzor
  16. 01:18:975 (4) - should have a NC to follow your current 1 bar pattern (or half bar i guess) consistency with 03:04:808 (3) - as well
  17. 01:19:475 (7,8) - assuming you're following the 1/2 beat vocal stuff here, it might be better to ctrl+G these two so that they switch timeline positions. reasoning for this is 01:19:808 - is the only place where there isn't a strong vocal sound, so it would be more appropriate to have it be a slider end. i don't know my weeaboo things well enough, but the "n" noise there is much more negligible than the surrounding vocal syllables.
  18. 01:29:475 (1,2) - spacing between these two is definitely too close. could be very easily mistaken as the same rhythm as 01:29:308 (4,1) - and that bad
  19. 01:38:308 (3,4,5) - these are in a line, so they should be spaced equally. as you can see by the approach circle, 5 is closer to 4 than 3.
  20. 01:38:641 (5,1) - might be good to have the body of 1 flow from 5 a bit better. coudl be easily done by moving the middle node higher.
  21. 01:47:641 (2,3) - ^; if you're worried about the blanket, something like is completely fine
  22. 01:58:808 (1,2,3) - would probably be good to have consistent spacing between this.
  23. 02:08:808 (3,4) - the usual parallel stuff is fine (with straight sliders), but when they're curved, doing parallel things like this looks gross. if you want to keep the curves, doing something where the slider bodies funnel would be best. making htese into straight sliders works fine too.
  24. 02:19:475 (1,4) - these shoudl swap NCs to follow your pattern of 1 per combo per measure and consistency with 00:32:808 (2,1) -
  25. 02:24:808 (5) - should have NC just because it should
  26. 02:25:308 (7,1) - stackzor
  27. 02:28:141 (5) - should have NC as well. dunno why you suddenly switched to 2 per measure now... or well just these few instances. most of this is still one per measure. confusing
  28. 02:46:808 (1,2,3) - could be a perfect triangle pretty easily. approach circle helps to tell if it's "perfect" or not
  29. 02:52:141 (1) - uh what's with this curve? should probably recreate it so it's not using the old slider algorhythm. you'll know what i mean if you try moving the middle node at all.
  30. 02:53:141 (4,1) - this has the same "slight zig zag" thing i mentioned earlier, which could easily be avoided in a couple of ways. straight parallel sliders work but if you really want the curves gl finding something.
  31. 02:56:141 (1,2,3) - super nazi but 2 should be spaced evenly between 1 and 3
  32. 03:05:975 (3,4) - same thing as 01:38:641 (5,1) -
  33. 03:07:641 (2,3,4) - straight line yo. if it's supposed to be a curve, it should be more obvious then, since it looks pretty :/ as is
  34. 03:08:141 (1,2) - #stack
  35. 03:09:475 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - somewhere in here your combo consistency dies. revive it somehow
  36. 03:14:808 (1,2,3) - even spacing aaye. would be nice on 03:15:475 (3,4,1) - too but not quite as necessary i guess since new combozor
  37. 03:30:142 (3,2) - stacks are things
  38. 03:34:475 (1) - NC here is inconsistent with 01:47:808 (3) - so do something about it
  39. 03:48:641 (2) - mega passive slider. should really have a hit-able object (slider head or circle) at 03:48:808 - since it is super emphasized piano note
  40. 03:53:475 (1) - the whole gap between this and 03:54:808 (1) - is not right musically. the next phrase starts at 03:54:808 (1) - so you're cutting the previous phrase short by having a gap here. the gap between 03:54:808 (1,1) - is more acceptable since it's a new section in the music, but the gap between 03:53:475 (1,1) - should be mapped the same way as the rest of the section it's contained in
  41. 03:59:808 (3,1) - nazistuff put this perfectly in the middle of the slider body ok ty
  42. 04:01:475 (3) - should have a NC to follow stuff
  43. 04:15:641 (2,3) - similar thing to 01:38:641 (5,1) - except this plays reeeeeeeally uncomfortably
  44. 04:16:141 (1,2) - stackhue
  45. 04:20:141 (1,4) - ^
  46. 04:21:475 (1,2) - spacing on these is really weird since you just had 1/2 beat jumps that were the exact same distance apart. including an object on 04:21:975 - would get rid of any confusion easily
  47. 04:34:475 (2,3) - steckstickstockstuck which one is missing
  48. 04:46:141 (3,4,1) - even spacing is a pretty cool concept. like which is better in your opinion: the invention of the wheel or even spacing. who cares about wheels make your spacing even
  49. 04:48:141 (1,2) - placing one object on top of another is called a ______
  50. 04:51:475 (3,4,1) - rhythm here should be something more like 04:40:808 (3,4,5,1) - since there's no eww passive sliders. right now, the tail of 04:51:475 (3) - is super passive you probably get it by now
  51. 04:56:141 (1,2) - i'm hungry i'm gonna go get a snack. i know somehting else beneficial that rhymes with snack though
  52. 04:58:808 (1) - unsure about the spinner length here since it definitely goes past the end of teh song, which no bat approving would let pass. if you want to keep this as an approval map probably ask them about whether or not it's acceptable. if it's not edit the mp3 and make the fade out longer be a cheater yay
ok bye bye
Fixxed everything except the bpm thing, it doesnt work for me xD Me baka
but i will hitsound everything new <3

Thanks for the mod <3
I'll cheat
Mao
Das lebt noch? o:
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs

Mao wrote:

Das lebt noch? o:
Es lebt wieder!
Krimek
Das lebt noch? o:
Topic Starter
FlobuFlobs
Maybe
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.