Total Posts
show more
kirueggy
^

Don't forget HR, NC, and SD!
Topic Starter
Lokovodo

Granger wrote:

Invisible cursor challenge... Hint, activate the cursor ripples so its not completly impossible.
Done

Lybydose wrote:

Play ANYTHING on hidden with this skin: http://puu.sh/91adY.osk

You can also make it slightly easier by deleting hit50, hit100, hit100k, hit300, hit300k, hit300g in the skin folder.
I spent about 20 minutes on my most played map (Which sadly is the big black) trying this and just wow. really hard challenge. I am going to put to some practice into this and try to get a pass though.

B1rd wrote:

using mouse to tap isn't too hard..

new challenge: you have to switch between tablet with mouse taps to mouse only at every song break.
Sorry but could you explain a bit more of what to do? I am lost.

bewaredrev wrote:

ah you posted that feet vid in off topic awhile ago. I responded by playing with my nose

I challenge you to play with your nose
Done

Raging Bull wrote:

Play normally but your right foot has to keep the beat throughout the song. (Think like pressing on gas pedal when driving, heel stays on ground, you lift your forefoot up and down etc)

Start moving your right foot right after the intro. 00:12:981 (1)

Keep to the beat best as you can, not really asking for perfect 152 BPM 1/1 motion. (Sometimes I went off beat because of stream or too focused on notes) Just no resting \:D/

Score above 1.8m and 96% acc.
Maybe i am just retarded, but i don't understand ;_;

[Bonus]
Anon dubbed this challenge "The Strongest"

Weed
nice play, although you look in pain lol. I must just have a strong nose didn't have to be rude at the end either D:

I now challenge you to pass the expert difficulty of this using whatever method you like. be sure not to get rsi
AutoMedic

bewaredrev wrote:

ah you posted that feet vid in off topic awhile ago. I responded by playing with my nose

I challenge you to play with your nose

OH MY GOD

PRO
Filthy Casual

Lokovodo wrote:

What's this map called? I remember seeing it when I first started playing and I forgot all about it
Kritzkingvoid
Play osu! in a "HowToBasic" fashion
Lyubey
These look fun. How did you manage to use the ddr pad with CTB
Topic Starter
Lokovodo

Louis13 wrote:

These look fun. How did you manage to use the ddr pad with CTB
i used a program called xPadder to bind S and D to the mat than just set those as the left and right arrows for CTB

Filthy Casual wrote:

Lokovodo wrote:

What's this map called? I remember seeing it when I first started playing and I forgot all about it
IOSYS - Endless Tewi-ma Park by Lanturn
link to map - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90935

Kritzkingvoid wrote:

Play osu! in a "HowToBasic" fashion
I would rather not smash eggs on my tablet and keyboard.
Lyubey
Ah thanks
Will3x
Topic Starter
Lokovodo
piruchan
Have you ever tried playing hidden without sounds (mute your computer)? I think that could be interesting.

I envy your free time
kirueggy

piruchan wrote:

Have you ever tried playing hidden without sounds (mute your computer)? I think that could be interesting.

I envy your free time
That won't really make a difference unless you've never played the beatmap before...
B1rd

kirukashi wrote:

piruchan wrote:

I envy your free time
That won't really make a difference unless you've never played the beatmap before...
yeah, if you're a player who relies 100% on visual cues...
bbshksh
i tried playing with the invisible cursor, impossibru
your videos rock man
CLICKMVSTER
Pass with <50% accuracy in a marathon map
Topic Starter
Lokovodo
Invisable cursor
D e s
play with monitor upside down ahueah
Kozaktri
Play any beatmap but your hands switched,left hand on mouse and right hand on keyboard >:D
Topic Starter
Lokovodo

Kozaktri wrote:

Play any beatmap but your hands switched,left hand on mouse and right hand on keyboard >:D
Okay i will do it!

CLICKMVSTER wrote:

Pass with <50% accuracy in a marathon map
I am going to assume you mean without mods because if i was to use EZ this would infact be EZ. I will try it though!

Desu_p wrote:

play with monitor upside down ahueah
I tried to figure out how i could do this with my current setup and i don't think i can do it sadly .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

bbshksh wrote:

i tried playing with the invisible cursor, impossibru
your videos rock man
Thanks man it makes me happy to know that someone likes what i have been doing!

piruchan wrote:

In my head this does not sound very difficult so i will give it my best shot on a difficult map whist doing this
giant panda
Juggle with 2 balls in one hand while playing osu! mouse only in the other hand.
Kaeru

giant panda wrote:

Juggle with 2 balls in one hand while playing osu! mouse only in the other hand.
I could do that pretty easily but I don't think I'd be allowed to upload the video here.
kirueggy
Here's one I thought of while in the shower:

Play osu! while heavily multitasking (has to be something that you really need to put all your focus on) and get at least an A with any mods (but not difficulty decreasing ones) on
Kaeru
Play Osu! while handcuffed to a chair using only a touchscreen and a watermelon hanging from a rope above your head. Take a bite out of the watermelon, then spit the seeds out onto the circles.
kirueggy

Kaeru wrote:

Play Osu! while handcuffed to a chair using only a touchscreen and a watermelon hanging from a rope above your head. Take a bite out of the watermelon, then spit the seeds out onto the circles.
Failure to complete this challenge will result in a one month banishment to CTB