forum

North America osu!standard Tournament 2014! [Azer Wins!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Soba-

Kamidachi wrote:

Shoutouts to -Soba- and MMzz for their cooperation and switching me to ref.

I hope to see you guys do your best in the brackets~
Anything for a fellow North Carolinian
pielak213
­
Azer
looking forward to showing off my inbachi DT skills
Raniemi
Can I still signup?

Timezone: GMT - 5 (CDT)
Availability: = Almost any time
Biri Biri
Seeing as how the player count has hit capacity, it looks unlikely. I would keep a close eye on the thread and/or PM one of the hosts to see if you can replace anyone that may dropping out in the next few days. You have a week and some change, so it's likely someone could drop out.
Luna-
I'm so sorry but I don't will be able to play on saturday 21st and sunday 22nd , so if my match is on these days I'll be so grateful if can be on monday 23rd

I really sorry :(
Topic Starter
MMzz
Opening map suggestions! If you want to play a map in the tournament you can suggest it to me and the map selectors here: Link
Remember you can suggest what mod you would like to see on the maps too! You can suggest what round the map can be in too!

Rules:
Ranked maps only.
No trolling with joke maps/mods.
Topic Starter
MMzz
Bracket and the first round map pool will be posted tomorrow! 8 days until we start! :D
Legless
A week to practice those maps, eh?
Okay.
Zeraph
this bracket is hilarious. i look forward to these quality matches :^)
Topic Starter
MMzz
The live image for the bracket isn't fully updated. (for some reason) So refer to the link that takes you to the actual bracket page. http://challonge.com/NAT2014

Map pool is out. We start in 1 week.

I will be sending out PM's to remind you to schedule your match with your opponent. Any problems with the process should be directed to me.
Legless
Ah crap. I am so dead.
Floks
EliteFourLance is in Europe at the moment? I sent him a PM to schedule, hopefully he is playing.
Pettanko
will there be a #nat channel?
Topic Starter
MMzz

Pettanko wrote:

will there be a #nat channel?
Yes. I talked to peppy about it. Should be there in a few days.
Yarissa
The diff for Rainbow after snow reads Another when there is no Another diff. I'm assuming this refers to the Insane?
Lach

Kaoru wrote:

The diff for Rainbow after snow reads Another when there is no Another diff. I'm assuming this refers to the Insane?
Correct. that was my mistake. I just listed it as another because the song is from IIDX, so I naturally assumed the difficulty would be called Another. Lol.
Yarissa
Baddy351 and I are scheduling for Saturday the 21st at 8 PM CST
Pettanko
Scheduling the match for Pettanko and sheela901 on Sunday, June 22nd at 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT.
Scarlet Devil_old_1
The person I'm facing has been inactive for nearly two weeks. Also, according to his userpage, he wants to be sentenced to a lifetime in jail. :/
Floks
Floks vs. EliteFourLance

10pm EDT
Saturday, June 21st
Topic Starter
MMzz
Match times will be listed in the OP in Eastern Time. (Makes it easier on me for getting refs and being available myself)

IRikePraying has decided to drop out, so bewaredrev will advance to Round 2.
Pettanko

MMzz wrote:

Match times will be listed in the OP in Eastern Time. (Makes it easier on me for getting refs and being available myself)
"Pettanko -vs- Sheela901 9pm EST Saturday, June 21st."
Our match is on the 22nd :P

Also are we allowed a warmup map or do we go straight to the match when both players are in the room?
Topic Starter
MMzz

Pettanko wrote:

MMzz wrote:

"Pettanko -vs- Sheela901 9pm EST Saturday, June 21st."
Our match is on the 22nd :P

Also are we allowed a warmup map or do we go straight to the match when both players are in the room?
You can warmup as long as both players agree.
Kethsar
YayMii vs. Kethsar

17:00 EDT (14:00 PDT, 15:00 MDT)
Saturday, June 21st.

Mofu kun
MoF10 vs Pielak
9:30 PDT June 21
Penguin
[ Haruka-Chan ] vs Penguinsanez

6PM EDT June 21st
Lach
mmzz fucked off and didn't post the link the first map pack. This took like 2 hours to upload. http://d-h.st/RRE
TrickMirror
TrickMirror vs Nosebleed16
10pm EST Saturday, June 21
Azer
Revoltorn & I will play on 5PM EDT (2PM PDT) Saturday, June 21st.
Biri Biri

Lach wrote:

mmzz fucked off and didn't post the link the first map pack. This took like 2 hours to upload. http://d-h.st/RRE
Good idea, thanks. I'd take advantage of this and put it in the OP or something, perhaps with this as well to save time:

Just to lessen chance of multiplayer malfunctioning when trying to download a map in a multi room.

---
Edit: Project Railgun has taken the time and uploaded said mapset to his server; of which it's less difficult, somewhat quicker to download and I suggest it could be posted on the OP for general convenience.

Download: http://www.osu.dglover.co/NAT_Maps_Round_1.zip

Also, o_O

Nyanderson-kun wrote:

The person I'm facing has been inactive for nearly two weeks. Also, according to his userpage, he wants to be sentenced to a lifetime in jail. :/
Kairi
Moepat vs. Kairi
8:00PM (EST) on Saturday, June 21st.
Yellowpalmtree
Silynn vs. Yellowpalmtree
12:00 PM EST, Saturday, June 21st.
Flandre-
Flandredevil9 vs. Bread
9:00pm (EST) Sunday, June 22nd
Toukai
-[Kirito]- vs. Dark Accelerator
6:00PM (PST) -> 9:00 PM (EST)
Monday, June 23rd
Dznutz
Dznutz Vs. -Soba-
8pm EST (5pm PDT) june 21st
NoAccFound
where can I look at from ?
Biri Biri

Not_Darkmatter wrote:

where can I look at from ?
Were you interested in seeing something related to the bracket, or spectating within the match? Look at what?
rmanz
rmanz vs. Angusman
10:00 PM EST, Saturday, June 21st
Scarlet Devil_old_1
Nyanderson-kun vs. Saint
Saturday, June 21st @ 4PM CST (6PM PST)
show more