forum

This is your bunneh speaking. (oh and hi)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TimerBunneh
Hello all, I'm TimerBunneh. Or Timer-chan, whichever you prefer. XD I discovered Osu some time ago while reading a list of MMOs on a website, although I never actually played it until I got this account. Here's some other things about me that you might like to know...

* I LOVE hardcore EDM, specifically gabber and nightcore. Quite an interesting combo, if I say so myself...
* My favorite musician is kors k. If you haven't heard his music, Youtube is your friend. (There's also several beatmaps of his songs, if you're interested...)
* Besides Osu, I also play Trickster Online, Pangya, and Bemani games (Beatmania, DDR, Pop'n Music...pretty much all of them. Except Jubeat. I stay away from that one.

If you ever want to chat, hit me up anytime! My Skype is on my profile. :3
Im so mad bro
Welcome! I'm probably the complete opposite, not a great fan of EDM :3 i'm here for the J-Pop and K-Pop
Gakkun
Welcome, hope you are having fun with the game/ forums!
KinkiN
hi and welcome ~ :D

Bemani huh ~.~ never know anything besides DDR D: (does Maimai created by Bemani?)
Piine
The nostalgia of being a "Bunneh". Well anyway, welcome to the forums. If you need any assistance, just contact me.
Mystrian_old
Hi :) Like the name BTW. Never heard of EDM. Maybe i'll look that genre up. Wait...think I had a match with u.
ziogio
Welcome :D
Topic Starter
TimerBunneh

Yuzuru wrote:

hi and welcome ~ :D

Bemani huh ~.~ never know anything besides DDR D: (does Maimai created by Bemani?)
I'm afraid not. Bemani games are created by Konami. If I recall correctly, Maimai was created by Sega.

Mystrian wrote:

Hi :) Like the name BTW. Never heard of EDM. Maybe i'll look that genre up. Wait...think I had a match with u.
Thanks for the compliment! :) EDM is short for "electronic dance music". And are you sure that was me that you were playing against? I haven't touched multiplayer yet...

To everyone else: thanks for the welcome posts! (I don't want anyone to think they're being left out, so...)
MrBakpao
hello timer (?) welcome and enjoy osu :D
Mystrian_old

TimerBunneh wrote:

Thanks for the compliment! :) EDM is short for "electronic dance music". And are you sure that was me that you were playing against? I haven't touched multiplayer yet...
Turns out I played a lot of Nightcore maps without knowing the genre. I like it now :) What mode(s) do you prefer? Mistook you for another time person :)
Feast
Heyo~

Welcome to the forum & have a nice stay with us :D
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome! :3
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

imaginarywriter
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Have fun! :3