Gabe wrote:

Thanks Gabe
Sonnyc
Thanks Barari
Eni
yay <3
Irreversible
[Simple]

00:28:227 (1) - I don't know how you feel, but her voice really reminds me of a curvy slider, and not a thundershaped one. Up to you tho!
00:41:376 (3,4) - Her vocals would get mapped way better if you simply ctrl + g the rhythm of this. Additionally, you can about having 2 straight slider after each other; it doesn't really look neat imho. (But straight slider > circle > straight slider is awesome)
00:51:708 (3,4) - Since her voice is kinda going back to another tone again, I'd say it's a weird idea having a straight combo here; how about something like : http://puu.sh/aBr2v.png ?
00:50:769 (1,2,3,4) - I also suggest to move the whole combo a bit to the right, to get the transition better.
01:15:190 (2) - Not sure what happened here, but wouldn't an even circle pattern look way cleaner? 01:13:311 (1,2) - You could also try making those two look like a heart together, just some idea.
01:29:279 (3) - Blanket
01:35:854 (3) - Weird flow to be honest. Would you mind moving that one a bit to the right?
01:53:700 (3,4) - Same as above.

Good!

[Advanced]

00:16:486 (4,1) - I honestly dislike this flow.. I'd be really glad if you could change it to something like : http://puu.sh/aBrzo.png even if you have to rearrange some stuff.
00:28:227 (1) - Sad that you didn't follow the uhhhh completely. But it's fine.
00:58:127 (1,2) - This rhythm completely ignores the given vocals / instruments. Please try to find something else, because this kind of rhythm doesn't belong to here.
01:56:361 (1,2,3,4,5) - It worked pretty well so far - I mean that you ignore the important downbeats, but here it gets a bit too inconsistent. Please rearrange this rhythm as well, since it's just going a bit too far.
02:09:197 (3) - ..wtf what happened with the rhythm here, this doesn't fit a single bit, this needs to get changed.
02:12:954 (3) - ?

Sorry for these complaints without giving a better idea, but I think you can see the wrong stuff yourself, and fix them up. If you can't come up with an idea, I'll certainly try to help you! The map itself is fine, but the rhythm issues need to get fixed.

[Evil]

00:25:566 (4) - Too hidden, it's quite gimmicky. http://puu.sh/aBs2k.png Go for smth like this (bad example, but will give you the idea)
00:55:935 (5) - Not fitting jump, please go for normal DS hre. We've already talked about it, I assume. 00:56:405 (1) - The jump created to this one fits way better.
01:41:489 (1,2) - Not the same blanketting distance.

Great diff, nothing to say. (Check the normal whistles carefully, not that they're unconsistent or something, since it seemed a bit random for me sometimes)
Topic Starter
riffy

Irreversible wrote:

[Simple]

00:28:227 (1) - I don't know how you feel, but her voice really reminds me of a curvy slider, and not a thundershaped one. Up to you tho! made the shape a bit softer, but not too much
00:41:376 (3,4) - Her vocals would get mapped way better if you simply ctrl + g the rhythm of this. Additionally, you can about having 2 straight slider after each other; it doesn't really look neat imho. (But straight slider > circle > straight slider is awesome) nice catch o/
00:51:708 (3,4) - Since her voice is kinda going back to another tone again, I'd say it's a weird idea having a straight combo here; how about something like : http://puu.sh/aBr2v.png ? But she sings to "fuck love up" and with each circle I go up, that was the idea, gonna keep it for now
00:50:769 (1,2,3,4) - I also suggest to move the whole combo a bit to the right, to get the transition better. sure
01:15:190 (2) - Not sure what happened here, but wouldn't an even circle pattern look way cleaner? 01:13:311 (1,2) - You could also try making those two look like a heart together, just some idea. gotta go with a simple shape, since heart may trick some beginners. and I have no idea how the shape got messed up here @.@
01:29:279 (3) - Blanket oh gosh, missed this one
01:35:854 (3) - Weird flow to be honest. Would you mind moving that one a bit to the right? sure
01:53:700 (3,4) - Same as above. changed this one

Good!

[Advanced]

00:16:486 (4,1) - I honestly dislike this flow.. I'd be really glad if you could change it to something like : http://puu.sh/aBrzo.png even if you have to rearrange some stuff. let's fix that o/
00:28:227 (1) - Sad that you didn't follow the uhhhh completely. But it's fine.
00:58:127 (1,2) - This rhythm completely ignores the given vocals / instruments. Please try to find something else, because this kind of rhythm doesn't belong to here. yeah, my bad, tried to expirement with this kind of rhythm, guess it din't work very well @.@
01:56:361 (1,2,3,4,5) - It worked pretty well so far - I mean that you ignore the important downbeats, but here it gets a bit too inconsistent. Please rearrange this rhythm as well, since it's just going a bit too far. same as above, already got your idea and will do the same for the following patterns
02:09:197 (3) - ..wtf what happened with the rhythm here, this doesn't fit a single bit, this needs to get changed.
02:12:954 (3) - ?

Sorry for these complaints without giving a better idea, but I think you can see the wrong stuff yourself, and fix them up. If you can't come up with an idea, I'll certainly try to help you! The map itself is fine, but the rhythm issues need to get fixed.

[Evil]

00:25:566 (4) - Too hidden, it's quite gimmicky. http://puu.sh/aBs2k.png Go for smth like this (bad example, but will give you the idea) yeah
00:55:935 (5) - Not fitting jump, please go for normal DS hre. We've already talked about it, I assume. 00:56:405 (1) - The jump created to this one fits way better. ugu, did some changes here o/
01:41:489 (1,2) - Not the same blanketting distance. oh god, how did that even get there

Great diff, nothing to say. (Check the normal whistles carefully, not that they're unconsistent or something, since it seemed a bit random for me sometimes seems pretty fine to me, I feel like they correspond nicely with the song)
Thanks a lot
Irreversible
L.O.V.E
Gero
Gratz :3
Topic Starter
riffy
Thanks Gabe (and everyone else :3)
Mao
/me licks Bakari <3

Gratz, love Marina so much <3
Sieg
<\3
Dino99
Gratz!! o/
Secretpipe
<3
Gonzvlo
It's been a while since i've seen a map of this music style with some sense in rhythm/patten structure, without forcing jumps too much, being enjoyable at the same time and many other things. Good job!
Eni
yes great mapset <3
P o M u T a
gj
Aurele
Sonnyc
good cs5
Topic Starter
riffy

Gonzvlo wrote:

It's been a while since i've seen a map of this music style with some sense in rhythm/patten structure, without forcing jumps too much, being enjoyable at the same time and many other things. Good job!
It means a lot for me, I appreciate your words! / CS5 ftw

Thank you all! <3
Asagi
Gratz baka!! :3
alacat
Gratz o3o
Mortem
Congratulations ;)
Myxo
Congratz <3