Thank you lolcubes for your mod! Was really helpful. I'm gonna change the timing soon. Comments in purple are those, where I need some time to think about it before I do any change. Sorry that it took so long to check it. Suddenly I was lazy. lol
lolcubes wrote:ミ╭( ･ㅂ･)و
I will split my post into several sections for better viewing.
- 00:22:623 (1) - Big note as well? if possible, I rather try to avoid having finishers at the beginning of a pattern..
- 00:42:034 (1,2,3,4,1) - ddddd is maybe more appropriate because you followed the "oh" sound with dons in this whole section. I guess I will go for it.
- 00:44:505 (1) - Sliders bug when they are 1/4 away from a previous note, if you continue to stream from the earlier stream, you will miss all ticks so you must intentionally mistime hits to hit this correctly, which is imo a design flaw. For now delete one note.
- 01:04:623 (1,1) - Good spot to introduce some variety, d K instead? Well, since I follow up a k D beat, I will keep it in these stanzas. Later ot changes to d k
- 01:52:622 (1,2,1,2,3) - kkkkd? Fits better because of the high pitch sound you seemed to follow with kats occasionally. Instead, I added at 01:46:887 and 01:52:534 a kat, since I follow that d k d k... beat in a strict way.
- 02:04:270 (1) - Big note? Yes. Also at 02:04:270 (1) -
- 02:14:593 - Add a note? Fits nicely. Deleted one note, so it is more simple.
- 02:15:034 (3,4,5,6,1) - I would suggest to remove this, just having 2 kats at 02:15:034 - and 02:15:387 - fits the music best, and you seem to follow this sound a lot as well. Take a look at 02:26:329 (1,2,1) - for example. You could have it without finish here though, because you didn't use them until then. Good idea. Changed both.
- 02:15:564 (2) - Big note? Quite a change in volume. Done
- 02:26:858 - To be honest, this section made me fail the map. This is really hhard to read and those single dons before the big notes are a bit annoying. What you did inbetween the big notes is cool, but I can't really see a good flowing logic, except for going back and forth with patterns, while the music changes drastically from 02:29:682 - and you are mapping the same thing. While I usually don't suggest to pitch-map, you could shape patterns based on pitch here for better variety and logic in my opinion. Okay, I will see about this one more time. but I like the pattern constellation in general if I'm honest.
- 02:38:152 (1) - Big note here fits really well.Applied it on some you mentioned before, but if possible I try to avoid having too many finishers at the beginning of a pattern. 02:49:446 (1) - Here is also none placed, due to dkkdkkd pattern, and I would actually like to keep it. Well, let's see later about it once again.
- 03:03:564 (3,4,5,6) - I don't think big notes are necessary, this section is calm and quiet, normal dons work better imo. agree
- 03:33:564 (2) - k? One should expect it at least, you used kats at that position in that whole sector. Gonna consider it one more time.
- 03:59:240 (2,1,1) - dkd fits and plays better imo. Disagree here since I I map every 1/1 as don.
- 04:04:887 (2,1,1) - Same. ^
- 04:19:799 (1) - Big note? Fits really nicely. Yes. Fit's also nice with 04:25:446 (1) -
- 04:34:270 - missing a note? Dunno what happened here. I deleted the other notes instead.
- 05:10:182 (1) - Try moving to 05:10:093 - and form a ddk. Plays and sounds better. That don double just doesn't work well imo. okay, I agree with this o/
- 05:14:152 (1,1) - For consistency, this should be a dk. done
- 05:15:564 (1,1,2) - Inconsistency to the previous section. If you took my advice to form a ddk instead of dd kd, try that. done
- 05:17:152 - Can add a kat here, for variety and it fits the structure profile you have in this section. done
- 05:21:211 (1,1) - Really flow breaking, one would expect a triple here. ddk works very well. This applies to all doubles which end on a blue tick just before a finisher in this whole section. Have to think about this one.
- 05:38:064 (2,1) - dk plays much better I'm fine with this one. Plays good for me. Hm
- 05:41:240 - It's more dramatic if you add a don here as well, connects the sections better. done
- 05:51:564 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - I provided correct timing for these. But then these would play really bad. A spinner is recommended to use instead. Gonna check timing later!
- 06:24:040 (1) - Big note? Like previously
- 06:43:452 (1,2,3,4,1) - ddddd instead? Because of "oh". done
That's all I guess.
General stuff has been changed or will be changed in future!
@sheela901: Didn't apply first point due to consistency with previous part, and second point since I want to to make upcoming don have a greater impact. But thank you for checking it!